Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Item Suggestion Thread

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 19:13:15 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ larger snowflakes would be nice ..

<:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 20:46:09 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

could we get a :> mouth ? like the pouty :< mouth but upside down lol

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 02:13:49 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

i would like to see more items that take up visual space around the legs since the avatars tend to be "top-heavy". Things like simple solid color ballgown bottoms (A-line, belle, mermaid silhouettes), or high-low skirts that reach the floor in the back. Some translucent overskirts would be nice too. I'm not sure if we have these yet, but I would like to see ballet pointe shoes with/without ribbon lace up (foot mod only for the pointe) and figure skates. I am aware danseur de glace has skates, but they are not stand-alone items without a leg mod (and personally I'm a fan of edea skate silhouettes ;p ).

edit:
a victorian wallpaper themed framed background would be quite beautiful.

i'd like to see some more sunrise/sunset backgrounds too, but tbh, i'd rather have an item pose that puts sunrays behind me rather than specifically a background.

i wonder if a "clipping mask" type item would be possible -- it would hide the edges of a background, so you can add a fade, lace edging, or parchment rip etc etc. while not being a hard white/black edge item since that wouldn't quite work with all the site themes.

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/3 21:48:22 )

How about some common wings! There are none (that I am aware of). Except for those anklets with wings. But still--more wings! Pixie/fairy wings especially

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 19:13:17 )
Not sure if this has been suggested, but more over-the-face skulls would be nice. Similar to the Necromancer deer skull would be amazing. <3 Human or animal, doesn't matter, but more skulls please!

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/12 22:11:33 )
I would love some more intense eyeshadow similar to the Challenge The Leaf item!

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 15:14:45 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Christmas jewlery and clothing. maybe dresses with little snowflakes and candy cane hair decorations.. or colored hair would be cool. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 20:28:46 )
In addition to the bubble tea listed on the OP, some handheld iced coffee and other cafe beverages would be wonderful. <3 For the iced coffee, different shades of brown would be lovely, so I guess Bark and Khaki? Just to show love to those who take theirs black vs. with creamer, milk, etc. Perhaps iced teas as well, like matcha and lavender teas? *o*
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 09:13:28 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Dreams of Delight | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Could we get a common version of Velvets hair from Velvet's Memories EI? <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 18:28:17 )
Not a specific item, but it'd be awesome if items with arm poses had an option to match the colour of the base! I always have different coloured skin for my avatars and finding arm poses is so tricky :< My best example for it is Snuggle Bunny, where the little hand matches any colour I use :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 21:20:15 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I was thinking could we get tattoo's like tribal for around the head or something. it'd be interesting for those who sometimes do no hair on their avis. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/17 20:41:24 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ silhout mountians.
Icecicles that hang from the top of the avi frame.
silhout forests of variant colors.
just things that oculd be added to give even more 'distinction' to avi making.
forground snow piles.silhout clouds we could add to the background. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/17 23:09:53 )

I suggested a rainfall item and stormy background item before, but this week's AOTW theme made me think about weather items again, so here are my weather item suggestions:
Stormy background, lightning bolts, cloudy skies, cloudy skies with rays of sunlight peeking through, light rainfall, heavy rainfall, maybe a tornado in the background, hail, more umbrellas(imagine having a common umbrella and then having a unique version of it in a future orb!), a closed umbrella, wet/dripping hair, and some cute raincoats.
Backgrounds of a like stormy beach, a stormy day at sea on a boat, rain soaked forest, etc.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/18 19:21:43 )

I would like to suggest that a future orb’s theme be weather. I feel like there is a lot you could do with that theme besides rain and snow (although those are good too)

Oh and what about an orb themed around different climates like a rainforest, desert, grasslands, etc.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 00:15:50 )
Rainbow crabsuit to be made in valentina's shop by merging the colors of the rainbow
maybe a pastel version with 7 different colors too?

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 00:12:41 )

A watering can (and maybe other gardening tools like a trowel, gardening hose, and shovel)

An arm mod where the avi's holding/reading an open book with two hands (although an arm/hand mod with the avi holding an open book with one hand could be nice too)

A pool background might be fun. The avi could appear partially submerged in the water like in The Bayou, but the water level would go up higher, maybe to a level where it would pair well with the Summer Tube common item. The actual background would be like the edge of the pool and the sky I guess, maybe a bit of fence peeking up over the edge of the pool

Some simple backgrounds like a wood wall, a brick wall, and so on

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 02:12:38 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Could use windows with different scenes that can go on the backgrounds. things that float, or even 'posters' that can go up on the back wall to give it a slight building look. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 06:10:35 )

Plain slouchy beanies, sleep caps, simple elf style hats. Pets. (wolf)
Medieval style clothing/Armour. Bracers. Bows and arrow holsters.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/12 23:46:55 )

It might be a little late for Valentine's Day, but could we have more sexy items? Lingerie, boob mods, see through/sheer clothes (like the new stockings today), lacy items.

Wedding items would be nice too. Dress, Tuxes, flowers, bouquets, makeup mods, etc

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 03:14:33 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Mayby some hearing aids, cruches, wheelchairs, phrosthetics ect?

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.