Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Art Dumpuuh~ <3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 07:19:23 )
Love your art! So cute.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 08:13:28 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Awe thank you so much ^^
Happy New Year~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 08:21:25 )
@Purpsy: You're welcome! And a good one for you and yours!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 09:49:53 )
Super cute!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 19:45:48 )

Merp progress

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 19:46:26 )

@reader: Thank you so much ^^
I'm glad you like my drawings~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/14 21:38:19 )

And I'm done!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/15 23:26:04 )

I'm trying something different this week and I'm in love with those sooth sprites on Spirited Away and on My Neighbor Totoro and have doodled them often on my sketchbook on my spare time. But some sicko trapped them inside a potion bottle and I wonder who? (・Θ・;)

So far I only got the rough sketch and the lineart done. 

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/16 22:37:31 )

I've made some progress and started colouring the little sooths

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/17 15:37:33 )

I love your newest piece. ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/19 02:52:12 )

Here's the finish piece!
Properly shading a glass bottle is a lot tougher than I thought and it didn't look well on a plain white background so I had to change it. So I guess I have a lot more practice to do from now on (^▽^;) But the rest was pretty easy to colour~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/19 02:53:50 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: Thanks!
Yeah is a nice change of pace from drawing people :3 彡★

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/19 02:57:50 )

@Purpsy: I bet. It’s so cute. It reminds me of art that KawaiiHannah used to do.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/19 14:31:29 )

★彡 @totalanimefan: I had to search the artist but I can see the resemblance (´• ω •`) ♡
Plus is nice to see a fellow ink artist~

I do want to explore more illustrations like these since I'm a little burnt out on what I usually draw. 彡★

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 01:00:52 )

@Purpsy: I love her work so much. Always have, but she doesn't make art work that much anymore. :(
illstratations are always wonderful to look at I think. Maybe you should try more of them. ^^ I always like the art that you post here. I think that you are good. ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 15:26:36 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: Ah that means a lot! There are moments I'm not so confident with my art.
It is something I've been dabbling on for awhile now actually and most likely will draw more in the future~

That sucks :/
I'm pretty sure the artist is just busy possibly but it doesn't seem like she's quitting anytime soon though. My favourite artist is Camilla D'errico (probably spelled her name wrong) She's a hustler! I owned one of her colouring books♡ 彡★

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 17:29:52 )

@Purpsy: I feel like each piece is different and better than the last so I can tell that you are really growing as an artist. How do you feel when you draw and make new art?

Yeah she probably is. I know that she has a husband, their own a house now and I think she works full time. So not that much time for art, and maybe she is still doing art but not posting it to her website? That's cool that she has her own coloring book! I love coloring. It's the drawing the lines that I'm not good with lol. I have a planner that I use for school and it has section dividers that are just line art of pretty flowers and plants and I like to color those in while listening to my lectures.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 19:10:29 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: Hmm nowadays I'm finding it hard to find inspiration to draw more and often I feel stagnant with my growth as an artist. Often I have to push myself to draw on days when I don't want to but I know well enough that I won't quit drawing anytime soon. I think I just need to work on something new but is nice to know that I am improving ^^ I came a long way over the years.

Yep that can take a lot of the person's time and maybe most likely she is drawing often off camera? I do need a break from social media once in a while and just draw for myself than worry about clout haha. And yeah I discovered her buy purchasing one of her colouring books a couples years back. If there's any artist I look up highly to is her. Just by seriously work driven she is with her art and she's one of a few artists online that doesn't shy away on explaining more what she thinks of each piece she posted rather than typing 1 or 2 sentences. Plus her work is phenomenal and super creative! 彡★

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 23:04:11 )

@Purpsy: I do think it's easier to get better when you are first starting out, but I'm sure that you are still making progress, it's just harder to see.
That's so cool. Could I see some of her art?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/22 06:20:28 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: That's so true and in a long run it can get draining a bit. I miss my younger days when I genuinely love to draw daily, is hard to keep that flame alive ya know?
Here's her ig 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.