Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/20 15:48:00 )
@Lucifera: oooohhh, I like my curries bit sweet and savory, so the dark chocolate didn't go that well. :P i'll try it more spicy next time!

I didn't even know walmart sold rice cake. :O that's pretty cool. at the asian grocery stores they have lots of different kinds~
Theoretically you could make your own from sticky rice but it's a lot of work without the machine...

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/20 21:26:55 )
@Eruca: xD oops. Well hopefully it works out! Just make sure you're cooking them in your sauce (I usually start mine out more watery so it can absorb the flavours, then thicken it up and enjoy.)

Well, where I am they do. xD We have a lot of asian immigrants here so it's brought like, sections of foods, even some from my own culture have been brought in to common grocery stores and it's so nice. It just means more cuisine exposure and I an here for that.

Donator — Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/21 02:17:22 )
@Lucifera: yes i am SO for eating all the good food from all over. Food is food, my stomach has no country borders.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/21 04:56:28 )
@Eruca: I mean, it has some borders for me. xd when it comes to wet shops and whatnot. Recently saw this super gruesome video of this guy literally eating a live frog and I just died inside. I don't like frogs or insects or anything like that, but I never wanted to see that happen to them. It was awful!
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Donator — Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/21 05:31:33 )
@Lucifera: what are wet shops?
is live frogs a countries thing? There are no alternatives in the entire country?
Ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.