Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Aisu's Ambitions (Open! Come chat?)

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 18:59:22 )
It comes in Tangerine and Sunset oranges, and weirdly Cotton Candy blue.
I like them all, I just kind of wish it was a common. Or that we had any head substitute commons.

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:06:57 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

aw yay ^^ i had a nice time this event too, it was nice seeing the forums so active :3
i think ghost mentioned there should be a small one in september :0
and then we have reaping ritual after that ^^ i didn't realize we would have so many

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:07:13 )

@bonnie: btw loving ur current camp avi :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:19:48 )
@Lina: Oh, gotcha. Blue is an odd colour for that item, but it'd make for some interesting avis I bet.
@xvz: Oh wow, that sounds exciting! I was worried about forums being a little too quiet after the event, but that gives me hope lol.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:22:46 )

@aisukohi: ah yeah i was wondering too if after event it'll get quiet, or like if people will still wanna be posting cuz they're like getting used to being able to chat more on here

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:23:30 )

i think i had points in the event where i was like hmm maybe i should take a break from the site ~
but at the same time i was like, ahh but voltras never this active so i wanna take advantage while people are still around for chatting? lol
like take advantage of the window while it's open

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:25:15 )
@xvz: I haven't been here for more than a year yet, but when I first joined, I did go on an unexpected hiatus lol. The event really got me back into it again, so hoping to stick with it.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:26:22 )

@aisukohi: yay well i'm glad you are back ^^
hiatuses happen all the time, there's so much that happens irl outside of voltra

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:27:23 )

yeah i noticed a few people who came out just for the event :-)
i hope everyone sticks around, or at least we see em again for the one next month ~
it was nice getting to chat with people i don't usually see around the site or run into as much ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:28:43 )
@xvz: Yeah I definitely chatted with a few people I've never talked to before, which was nice. Hoping next event I'll get out to more than just a couple threads lol. Also maybe try some of the activities they have.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:32:34 )

@aisukohi: ah did you get to do any of the like stickied thread activities? ^^
i think those are quite nice because they're so open for everyone to do, like you don't have to worry about jumping into a conversation or "meeting" people

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:33:05 )

it's been kind of fun being able to catch people across different time zones too :0
i feel like usually forums are slower, everyone's always missing each other lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:34:40 )
@xvz: Nah lol. I was too busy posting in my team's cabin threads to try to keep our post count up. Kinda hoping the next event isn't a team thing so I can focus on other threads for that reason. xD

I found it funny how the two leading teams were in like opposite time zones, so they got active at different times of day.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:43:59 )

ooh gotcha, yeah that seemed kind of stressful Lol
it was def like ... the more you posted the harder you made it on each other and for yourself too? lol

i do post quite a bit but i'm more of a collaborative than competitive person hehe, i'm glad i ended up on a chill team
sometimes competitions can make people feel bad so i prefer games where the point is to work together lol
i'm glad they locked the cabin threads too after two weeks so we can spend some time in the cat thread and user threads :-)

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:45:04 )

yeah i wonder how the other events will go :0 this was my first one! have you gotten to experience other events?
i think i'll mention something in the feedback, it seems like the staff have been p receptive to how people feel about the way events go ^^
they are for us after all and for our enjoyment :-)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:47:54 )
@xvz: This was my first event as well lol.

Yeah it was kinda stressful to try to keep the post count up, but I definitely had some good times. I do like that this site has lots of opportunity for feedback, which is very refreshing. I know you can give feedback on any other site you go, but to encourage it and even incentivize it with potential prizes? Love. <3 Though I've yet to make any feedback I think. ^^;
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:52:16 )

haha yeah at its peak the threads moved so fast!! it was like fun stress lol
i didn't realize voltra could have that so it's good to know what to expect for events next time :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:53:38 )

@xvz: thank you darling! <3 how are you?
    @Aisukohi: i'll come chat with you a bit.

bloop

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:54:00 )

yeah for sure! and i think the feedback helps them a lot too, like for ideas of how to come up with stuff
it's easier to plan things when people tell you what they want, then to try to guess and hope they like it

i haven't left any like item suggestion feedback but i feel like they do like to look at it for ideas, it's hard to come up with them from scratch and leave it to guesswork whether or not users respond to it

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:57:00 )

@bonnie: i'm not too bad ^^
it's a rainy sunday here ~ it feels relaxing for me personally

one of my friends is staying with me temporarily bc she found out yesterday her partner (who she was living with) has been cheating :-/ so i've been up early so she could come bring her stuff over and everything
she is, not having a relaxing time lol :-/ but she's taking a nap rn in my room , and i'm doing my best to be supportive to her however i can <3

how have you been?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.