Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 10:29:36 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Ohh, I still feel bad though. :c Now I know to be more careful in the future, I guess. :D
And of course, no more spoilers. :x Lips are sealed!
If you do end up playing it, though...good luck. :vanora_xd:

Oh, I'll have to check it out if it's on PS4! I was looking into maybe getting a new game anyway, haha. :D
How long ago was it released? I've never heard of the games... :v

Oh, no I haven't! Was Blizzard going to give him one?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 10:52:26 )

[x]

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 10:52:53 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Your welcome :3
Taken<3

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 11:12:51 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Yea...I forget that certain things can make people uncomfortable. :c But thanks for letting me know!
LOL I'm sure you'll be okay. But I definitely wanna hear your reactions to it!

Yeah, I'll probably get it this week sometime! It looks interesting from the previews and stuff. :D And DLC is always fun, aha!

Ooh, it looks pretty cool! Hopefully they'll give him a Halloween skin! Though, I really love his Oni one and probably won't change it, ahah.
I wish they gave D.va that Heroes of the Storm Halloween skin. :vanora_cry:

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 06:26:41 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I love her!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 18:17:20 )

[x]

Donator — MOOCOW Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 18:27:03 )
Your art is pretty awesome!

Kudos to you :)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 19:16:30 )

[x]

Donator — MOOCOW Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 19:19:12 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I just happened to float through and had to make a comment, very nice style you have :)
Please @ me when you talk to me.
I'm a terrible person with memory like a sieve.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 19:26:37 )

[x]

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 01:41:55 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Sorry, missed your ping. :o
I know a few people who don't like it! Or they're not as into it, I suppose. A friend of mine is ace, and I think a lot of affection-based stuff is kind of a no-go with them. Though I don't pay much attention to my friends' and their personal lives unless it's brought up directly haha.
I dated someone once who I hardly had any affections with, other than hugging, really. more of a problem with her OCD around religion, though...I don't know if it was because she disliked it, necessarily? So it's definitely not something uncommon. :vanora_smile:
As far as the ace thing goes, I've seen people who are on either side of it. Some enjoy it, some don't. Some will do it to please their partners but aren't really into it themselves?
Ah, yes, sexuality is confusing. :vanora_xd:
Also I'm super sorry if any of that made you feel uncomfortable. :C

I just really like spoiler tags. :D
I'm pretty sure there are only two of them. I know there are some different options leading up to it, but ultimately it's just the two?

Oooof, I feel bad for spoiling so much of it for you, then. :c But there are lots of little things and conversations and paths you can sorta choose to take, so it's pretty fun. but yeah, i definitely gave you a hefty amount of the big spoilers LOL. But enough was left out that you should still enjoy the game. :D

I hope they bring it into the game next year! I'm hoping for the Winter event they give all the characters a unique ugly sweater. That'd make my life.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 08:39:38 )

[x]

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 08:54:58 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Your post style is cool. :o
Oh, good. :vanora_sweat: I'm sure you'll run into a lot of spoiler-y things if you ever go on tumblr. People like to spoil stuff a lot on there.

Yeah, I love that spray of his! I always put it on cute sprays if people put those up haha. Someone posted that there was an Overwatch ugly christmas sweater for sale in the blizzard shop, but I don't see it. :c I found this tracer jacket though and now I want it. :vanora_cry:

Ahhhh!! Did you finish the mask? :D It looks so nice! It looks comfortable, too

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 09:42:56 )

[x]

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 09:56:08 )
@Apollo Im Burning: You're welcome! Yeah, the fonts are kind of a pain to figure out. I like smaller font sizes but I also worry it's harder for people to read so I keep making it larger gradually. :vanora_xd: Aww, sheep would be super cute! :D Is that to match your avi, or do you just like sheep?

Tumblr is a wild place, yeah. I've seen a lot of people who are super awful to others, but haven't had many issues personally. One person told me I was a horrible person like "can't really argue with that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" But for the most part it's just people posting goofy pictures and having fun. At least with the people I tend to follow, haha.
Yeah their ads are bad. :c And they have a lot of like spam/bots that need to be dealt with (though they make up a lot of my follower counts so I'm not too sure how I feel about losing them LOL)

Yeah, i like it a lot! but I found a Lucio one and now I'm debating whether or not to buy it. :vanora_cry: I love Lucio so much.
And yeah! That's the sweater, haha. I looked through all the pages but couldn't find it. You're a wizard!

Oh man, do you have to piece them all together then?
Does it keep slipping off your face? I wonder if you could put padding in it somehow, though I think it would make it more uncomfortable. :c
I suppose you could keep your hair long and just say that Soldier 76 decided to grow it out? :vanora_xd:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 10:52:02 )

[x]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 11:37:02 )

[x]

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 22:52:50 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Is this text still too small? :vanora_xd: I started off at size 11, but now it's up to 14. :o Aha, I'd say to go get a new one but glasses are so expensive. :c
Sheep are so cute. :D I've never played it, but I've hard of it! is it good?

Lots of different types, haha. Art blogs, fandom blogs, and then blogs that basically just shitpost I guess LOL.

I'm super tempted to buy it, but now sure if I wanna spend the money on it. But the Lucio and D.va onesies....I need to acquire babies now. Would someone be upset if I stole their infant child to dress them up in those? Would I go to jail for that?
OH, well...that works. :vanora_xd: I'm glad you found it, though...I was beginning to wonder if I had imagined that sweater existing LOL.

Do you have to sand the pieces with a special sander? The plastic stuff seems pretty thick. :o Ah, just have the bun keep the wight of it up, you mean? :o
Yeah, I think he would! Or it would be like the younger Reinhardt where it was long and flowy, maybe? :vanora_xd: But I like the idea of the braid so he could annoy Ana like "we're besties"

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 00:53:09 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 03:31:51 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Oh yeah, size 8 font is pretty difficult, haha! I don't think anyone here uses font quite that small. Some people have it pretty darn tiny, though.
I'd imagine it wouldn't be too bad if you knew he right strength? Hopefully, haha. I'm pretty new to glasses so I don't know much about the systems around them LOL. The transition ones would be so cool to have. I always debate between taking my glasses off to drive and not seeing well, or having the sun burn my eyeballs. :vanora_stunned:
Oh, I didn't know it was a puzzle game! Truthfully I know nothing about the game other than the art on the cover was super cool LOL.

I never could figure Twitter out. But it seems like a lot of people use it. :o

Maybe I'll just open a daycare service and dress all the babies up in them? :D I mean, I could try putting my rabbit in one but she'd probably eat it. But a bunny in a little D.va onsie........okay i might buy this now LOL. RIP ME.

There are way too many things on there I want. :vanora_xd: There's an army jacket? WHAT.
Yeah, I'm tempted to just buy a ton of stuff as early Christmas gifts for myself.. >__> I need a lot of this stuff.

Ah geez, doesn't that make your wrists hurt? Sanders are pretty pricey...but I think when i worked at Ace there were some low end ones for $30? They worked well enough to take the coating off our metal shelves, at least. :D
AHSSHSJA LOL I can soooo see them doing that. Gabe would probably see them walking around and be like "this is why I joined Talon..."
I loved it, haha. I think it's great that Pharah also had the poster of him with the long flowing hair when she was little. She's such a dork.

**edit: Talking so much about Overwatch put me in such an Overwatch mood. :O I went to play a couple o matches and sucked though, so now I don't want to play it, but I also do LOL.

avi site survey

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.