Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Makes myself comfortable. pls.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:41:42 )
Mei didn't almost anything for me, I sobbed. This was not helped by the fact that I was at work when I watched it.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:43:18 )
@ghost: Thank you!
Ughhh, he's become my favorite since I heard his last album. TT __ TT <3 I've listened to the whole CD several times already. I'm obsessed.

@Slytherclaw: AHHH SLY IS THAT YOU??? I don't think I know anyone else with that username tbh...
OMG YES. I think I joined Overwatch in like... week 2 when it was released?? I love the game. x __ X
I mean, I'm not that best, but ... Mercy. So there's that. * U* //
SUPPORT IS BEST. Das why.

@kawaii slowpoke: OH MAN. Time to jump back into that bandwagon! New album is out and it's amazing. * A* /// Or... At least I think so.
I heard about it on Syndrone. For once I was actually checking on the forums and ran across it.

Thank you! <3

@Mica: OMG YES. I love Sombra's voice actor too! Though, I could be biased since Lucie and Carolina are (sort of ??) friends outside of the Overwatch career. xD
OMG. There's just too many good ones?? Like the Reinhardt VA is adorable and loves his fans. And Lucio's VA is just spunky and fresh?? Like. I don't dislike any of them???
Winstons is adorable Ahhhh.

I LITERALLY KNEW IT WAS COMING AND I STILL CRIED. UGUUU
LMAO. I used to do that, but I really just want to win. If they gotta bash me in the process OH WELL. It's generally their fault for not protecting healers in the back or being too hyper aggressive. /shrugs.
SERIOUSLY. It's part of the reason why I like my team so much. If I make callouts, they back me up and make sure someone is keeping an eye out on the back line. u vu //

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:45:30 )
@Yuracye: It is indeed! I was trying to ask the old group if anyone was joining when we opened, but I couldn't find the skype chat anymore, ahaha. I joined around halloween last year, so this was my first summer games. I wasn't interested at first, because I thought it was just another FPS. Mercy being a primary healer was the whole reason I invested in it, haha. I switch between her and Zen a lot. I started out as a Lucio player, but with all his changes, I don't feel comfortable playing him anymore. >>

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:48:33 )
@yuracye: Yura you're here! hi! I hope you like your stay here.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:52:59 )
I did see it coming a mile away, I felt MANY emotions. I was like at the brink of everything, tearing up then friggin' Snowball gave up his battery. It was really nice though, like Mei is such a cute and adorable character wtf?
@Yuracye: OK OK, that is true, I can literally say nice things about all of them. Shout out to Reaper, gives me goosebumps. Hanzo's a dick but I like his voice tooooo!
Yeah I agree, I mean when I do that I am aware that I'm somewhat throwing but I mean come on, it's worth it sometimes since winning isn't everything y'know? LOL.
:]] We should play sometime today if you're free!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 03:01:25 )
-waves- Welcome to Voltra!
Mapplestory is fun. I haven't played in forever though.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 03:03:38 )
@slytherclaw: Ahhh, yeah. I noticed that too, then I stopped using Skype altogether. /sweats.
I use discord for the most part now, but I wouldn't know anyone elses information to get them together again. I think I have Cookie's phone number maybe... It's been awhile! Oh! I have Skye on twitter!
Omg, same! The fiance was trying to get me into Battleborn at the time, but I pointed out that I liked the overall design of Overwatch better. xD
Zen was the second player I started to play, I think. Then it was D.va, then eventually Lucio. He's just... so difficult to play tbh. I'm not good at wall jumping like I've seen with other players. ;;;

@boss rimi: Yes, I am!! A little late to the party it seems, but here nonetheless!
Thank you! I'm enjoying it so far, so I'll take that as a good thing!!

@mica: omg yes. I thought Snowball wasn't going to make it at first. ;;;
omg. Reapers does have a nice voice. I literally thought he had something that changed up his voice at first, but it's not??? Damn tho. Solider sounds so much like a dad voice tho. xD Like trying to be ought and cool but really just a giant much. I love Roadhog too!! Did you know he's the same VA that voices Optimus Prime??
They're all just amazing. I can't. ||||OTL

Yeah! I mean, as long as they're having fun, that's all that matters!
OH YEAH! My Battle tag is #yuracye11419 if you want to add me!!
I should be on a little later, I'm attempting to finish this commission I have, and it's killing me. orz.

@dragoness129: Ah, your username sounds familiar. e ve ;;;
Thank you!
It is! I haven't played it in about 8 months or so. whelp. With Overwatch, I haven't really played it too much!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 03:05:28 )
@Yuracye: Hey, it's better to be late than to never show up eh?
So glad that you're here and that you're enjoying the site so far. :vanora_smile:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 03:06:35 )
@Yuracye: That's fair. I use both at this point, haha. Voltra does have a pretty active discord if you want to join up.
I think I have Skye on facebook but also I feel like I shouldn't bother them ><
How is the boy? owo

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 03:07:15 )
I am dragoness129 everywhere! I am addicted to avie sites. :vanora_heart:
It has been a couple years since I have played myself.

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 03:13:01 )
@Yuracye: hello there! I remember you!
I normally go by the name Minyaagar everywhere, i decided to try a different name for a change.

I remember maplestory! Its been so long!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 03:18:35 )
@Yuracye: SOLDIER.. makes me want to just take him on a vacation. I feel like he needs a giant break LOL. I love Roadhog toooo, wtf he's so CUTE. I have literally one voice line and it just makes me so happy... I also did NOT know that and somehow that just elevates the Roadhog experience more. :vanora_heart:
I added you now but I'm on the same boat with arts, I'm procrastinating by posting here but WURF. Ahah, see you later if you ever get fwee! :D No pressure.
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 04:12:35 )
HOLY BANANAS. Needed to finish that com. /flops

@boss rimi: Yes, you are right! Could have been way later too. u vu //
* U* //

@slytherclaw: I don't even have Skype downloaded at this point. I stopped using it shortly after the whole incident with... blueberry/eeveegirl? Yeah.
Ah, I kindly use discord for Overwatch. I'm pretty shy when it comes to posting things or chatting though. ;;;
Wait. I might have Skye on FB too! I don't really know if he would be interested though. @ w @;;
Boy = fiance??

@dragoness129: Ah, I've probably seen you around then!!! Avatars sites can be a bit of fun. n __n
It usually gets me back in, but I think Overwatch kinda overtook that.

@the youngest granny: Hellohello! Omigosh! O: !!! There seems to be a few people. How strange!
I know that username!! Ahahaa. I usually use mules for other names that I want, but yuracye is always my main account name. /puffs

Yes. I'm waiting for the 3D maple story to be released, but I don't know if that's ever going to be a thing for the US. TT ___ TT

@mica: YES OMG. He's perfect. Ahhhhh.
I just literally love everyone. I wish I could see the Ana VA! Her voice is beautiful as well. ;;;
RIGHT? You're just like omg. I didn't even know Roadhog could be more awesome??? WHOOP THERE IT IS.
I finally finished it. /flops. I like how it turned out, so hopefully the commissioner does as well.

I think my fiance is going to take a nap. Aka I need to sit there next to him and be his alarm clock- but I will play later! >: U
I need some more loot boxes anyway if we do arcade!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 04:19:38 )
@Yuracye: Haha, yeah. Was it, ah, Mike? I feel like that's what it was but I'll feel super dumb if I'm wrong. xD
Also oh my god.
I completely forgot about the eevee thing!
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 04:23:04 )
@slytherclaw: Yeah! His username is usually Tetra, so I refer to him as that as well. xD I just use Fiance otherwise not a lot of people know who I'm talking about!!
FIANCE IS ABOUT TO BE HUBBY IN 6 MONTHS THO. O UO !!!!!!!

Ugh. I don't. = A= I still feel horrible about it, I just hope they're doing alright.

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 04:31:24 )
@Yuracye: I went on Syndrone to see what it was like and it was so dead o.o

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 04:32:26 )
@kawaii slowpoke: Y-yeah. It's been dead for some time now.
rip.
I love the site, but I don't think it will ever be revived. :c

TH | dA

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 04:34:56 )
@Yuracye: I made an account last year when I was trying to find avatar sites to go to (I settled on Sapherna at the time)
and man it was deadish then but now its like baren. You cant even donate anymore it seems

art by: blinkini (idk why i never put this here 3 years ago)

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 04:35:30 )
@yuracye: Exactly!
I do hope to see you around, and maybe we can chat more. <3

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 04:37:40 )
@Yuracye: i hope that the 3d version does happen.
I recognized your name too. :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.