Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 00:39:50 )
This is exactly

Lol that's pretty normal in Florida.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 00:41:30 )
Yeah... it's typical for Florida to go from bright sun to torrential downpour in no time whatsoever.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 00:41:59 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

It stopped as quickly as it started. Okay weather... any more surprises?

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 00:43:10 )
Oh Seb, that is NOT a question you want to ask right now. Remember, it IS still 2020!! XD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 00:43:28 )

God I don't want a tornado in the middle of freakin' November.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 00:46:57 )
Oh come on... we had a hurricane in the middle of November! The least you guys can do is play weather roulette with the rest of us!! XD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 00:47:58 )

Honestly with 2020's entire thing, I would not be surprised.

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 00:52:15 )
Yes, exactly. But let's hope there are no surprise mid-November tornadoes for you and no more weird mid-November hurricanes for us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 01:01:35 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Oh! Sleeping in... I'm not sure I know what that's like lately! I'm glad you got a chance to rest :3

Me t. and now g to figure out a new look for my avi. well maybe i kinda like the dress haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 01:13:23 )
@star2000shadow: playing with the Avi and the new items... Always a good thing!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 01:35:56 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: playing with the Avi and the new items... Always a good thing!

yeah im just coming up blanke 'contemplates' might try and do a c hristmasy or thanksgivingy scene 'hums' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 01:42:40 )
Oh something like that works be fun to see- especially if you can incorporate some of the current new items

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 08:28:28 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ OH I CAN PROBABLY INCORPERATE THEM. THEY GOT A NICE SELECTION HAHA. RIGH TNOW IM JUST THINKING 'SSHRUGS' AN DMIXING NEW WITH OLD HAHA. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 14:32:44 )
@star2000shadow: Well, I'm looking forward to seeing what you end up with. I do like your very purple current avatar :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 14:33:44 )
Good morning everyone
I am very groggy this morning because although I slept well, I stayed up too late, and the caffeine has not yet hit my system.
How is everyone today so far?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 16:41:21 )

@Wildfire: I'm the same as well and I had some weird dream that I'm some edgy troublesome teenager that's having issues with a vending machine because it won't give me my welch gummies e.e

I'm still sleepy though x.x

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 16:59:47 )
@Purpsy: LOL! That's quite the dream! I woke to weird dreams this morning too... something about snake...? I don't remember now.
Do you have anything planned for the day today?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:08:42 )

@Wildfire: I don't remember half of my dream as well and I do. I have to go out later with my mom because we have a lot to buy later. And if I'm not tired or got time after I might do laundry.

But man the weather is so gloomy outside is makibg me want to sleep more...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:14:31 )
That sounds like a reasonably busy day! I hope you get everything done :3

Here, it is sunny (of course), which is making me want to go out and enjoy the day, but I have to get some work done on the computer, so my going outside will have to wait until I'm mentally exhausted and need the break.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:18:57 )

@Wildfire: Maybe a walk around a little bit to your neighbourhood later? I totally get that sometimes the weather really manipulates my mood often. I feel so much productive on sunny days. I hope you get a lot of things done today~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.