Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 22:29:36 )
This tablet wants me to shut down any open graphics software before installing the drivers for it and since I do have some graphics software open - with mid-process projects open - I'm going to postpone the installation and set up until I get a chance to get these things to a reasonable stopping point. But it's kind of disappointing, tbh. But at the same time, I'm just being lazy... and I really don't want to risk losing my projects, train of thought, or screwing up the driver installs. So, it'll wait until I'm more awake (I'm a little sleepy right now) and the projects are at a better place to close them up.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 22:36:18 )
Aw! I wonder if I'll come across the same issue or similar issue with installment. I hope you get around to playing with your new techi toy soon.

I've got an old desktop that I need to find a part for in order for it to work and I just haven't. It's been so long, I can't even remember the name of the part. e.e"
I'm really tired today too. I feel like I'm puddering around the house half-a$$ing my cleaning/chores.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 22:43:41 )
Thank you. I'll work out the tablet thing soon. I was looking forward to playing with it a bit now, but am too tired to bother dealing with the details of closing down the current work and installing drivers. It's weird, I know.

Any reason why you're tired today? Do you know?
I was fine earlier, but my energy just bottomed out. For me, it might be a result of eating lunch out, which included a couple things that I don't normally eat. Actually, that's probably it - at least in part. -sigh-

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 02:25:14 )
@Wildfire: I'm not active anymore. I don't get out and walk or do yard work. I don't have a job to do. I think a lot of my tiredness comes from the lack of motivation to do things. That's something I've been working on for quite some time.
Food has a lot to do with my energy levels as well.
I did set up my new tablet, it's unique! Turns out the tablet views colors a lot more vibrantly than the laptop. Now I've been stuck on the thought process of how colorful are my old art pieces actually? Am I seeing color tones wrong on this laptop? =o

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:04:28 )
@Koah: Ahhh, yeah, I get that. I'm not as active as I was pre-2020 either. 2020 definitely didn't help with any of that type of thing with the lockdowns and limitations put on accessing the gym or the yoga studio or even going to the beach or a park... things that help a person stay healthy! It's a bad cycle. :(

Interesting observation with the tablet versus the computer. Somebody else said a similar thing recently...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:18:01 )
This is exactly

Howdy howdy folks

what you think it is.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:24:24 )
This is exactly

Ugh. I had a 'chat' with the district manager today. Because some woman called her to complain about me not being welcoming enough.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 13:28:39 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh jeeze. Somebody didn't have enough to do with their own life and actually called the district manager ... because you weren't "welcoming enough"?? What does that even mean? I'm sorry AMA - what a pain.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 13:29:34 )
Good morning everyone.
What's going on in your world today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 14:15:14 )
This is exactly

Basically I made her feel like I didn't want her there. Like I was annoyed. So I wasn't smiling hard enough through my mask.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 14:21:02 )
@Another Movie Addict: LOL. Oh, the joys of working with the public... and in a period of time where they can't even tell you're smiling in their direction! :( I'm sorry.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 14:24:21 )
This is exactly

It happened. =w= Hope today will be better. Just gotta make it to 7:30pm, after that I'm off until Saturday.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 14:35:52 )
There ya go! And yes, it happened. It was inevitable, really. Jobs that interact with the customers can be difficult. When do you go in today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 14:41:55 )
This is exactly

3:30pm. Another night of me closing.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 14:50:52 )
@Another Movie Addict: Has that gone easier for you than opening?
I hate how dark it is these days by that time of evening (much earlier, really).
Do you have anything planned for your morning, then?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 14:52:25 )
This is exactly

Not really. Just relaxing before I have to be extra smiley.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 14:54:54 )
LOL! Gotta do some face stretches!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 16:29:01 )
This is exactly

I guess so lol

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 16:33:21 )
Good Morning!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 16:33:43 )
This is exactly

Good morning Koah.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.