Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:16:35 )

@Wildfire: Yes and no. lol
      It's just the seasonal depression creeping in.
      Trying to keep my head above water.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:23:48 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Thank you~
And I believe I do remember that avi as well before ouo

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:26:17 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, but I understand. This whole year has been tough, and this time of year is always rough for a lot of people. Even the most well balanced among us get stressed at this time of year because of the general chaos. How are your vitamin D levels?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:26:32 )

@Purpsy: So nice, I had to use it twice. lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:28:12 )

@Wildfire: Probably ass.
      I need to get outside more... Or open my window or something.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:29:56 )
Or take a good supplement. Most of us are vitamin D deficient these days. Hell, I live in FLORIDA where the sun is out 99% of the time, year round, and I need to watch my vitamin D levels!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:51:49 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Now how about thrice?
'cause that would be nice eue

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:01:54 )
@Purpsy: LOL! <3 Love the rhyming!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:19:13 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Well, I'm looking forward to seeing what you end up with. I do like your very purple current avatar :3

Purple is mah favorite color 'happy gurgle' gotta get the white back drop though so i can finish it off haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:25:50 )
@star2000shadow: is there a goal you're trying to reach with this avatar, or just express your purpleness?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:28:19 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: is there a goal you're trying to reach with this avatar, or just express your purpleness?

No clue still working on it haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:30:26 )
@star2000shadow: ROFL! <3 Well so far it's coming along quite well... for an unfinished avatar! XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:36:54 )
I probably don't get enough vitamin D and other vitamins, so I recently bought some multivitamins to help with that. Now remembering to take them is another thing, but I'm trying to remember to take them after finishing dinner lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:40:43 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: ROFL! <3 Well so far it's coming along quite well... for an unfinished avatar! XD

She is unfinished, I'm just trying to figure out what she's missing haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:43:13 )
@Aisukohi: It tends to work better for me if I just establish a routine for taking them, but it does take time to get in to it sometimes.

@star2000shadow: LOL! <3 I'm sure you'll get there. And you'll know it when you do!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:44:17 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: True its just getting the Volts haha. and finding the items haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:45:27 )
@Wildfire: Yeah, routines really help. I would always take my prenatal vitamins after dinner when I was pregnant with my son, but somehow I fell away from taking vitamins altogether after he was born. Hopefully this routine sticks.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:52:42 )
@star2000shadow: finding the items is always more of an issue for me :(

@Aisukohi: that makes sense... because, baby. They disrupt everything!! At least for a while!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:58:32 )
@Wildfire: Right? xD Best disruption ever though!!! <3

I'm itching to make a new avi, but at the same time, I really love this one!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 21:00:50 )
@Aisukohi: Absolutely! <3
I understand the avi thing. Screenshot it? Or make note of the items that are equipped so you can remake it?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.