Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 19:38:55 )
@Aisukohi: Your avatar is so fluid, I can't tell which items you've equipped. it's beautiful! <3 The combined items is so good! :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 19:40:40 )
@Koah: Oh thank you! <3 If you want to know specific items, my profile has my Equipped Item list. I'm so glad for that feature so I can know what others are wearing!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 19:44:00 )

@Aisukohi: lol my thoughts exactly!

@MoodyB: it's going alright thanks. It's almost time to start writing.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 19:48:49 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Aisukohi: it wouldn't make sense with the current pose
since she's not standing lol.
So i'll probably go more sci-fi.

@sunny: ah nice, hope you have fun writing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 19:49:40 )
@sunny: At that point I'd just tell them to give me a list of things they like. xP

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 19:50:30 )
@MoodyB: Ah. Maybe if she's like at a skate park on a planet whose gravity isn't the same as Earth's lol. Idk.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 19:58:28 )

@Aisukohi: Yeah I was thinking something like that or have something in the background.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 20:00:19 )
@Aisukohi: I love that I can see equipped items, which is another reason I love this site. I'm fairly new to Voltra, so I'm still discovering old items.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 20:02:47 )
@Purpsy: Background is a good thought too!

@Koah: Same! I think I joined in like July? But I'm still not familiar with all the items here. Plus I like seeing how others layer different items.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 20:03:24 )
I should stop being a lazy bum and go clean or something.

Hope to be back later!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 20:04:02 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Aisukohi: it's just a fun pose no back story lol.
just really liked the pose.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 21:02:09 )
@Purpsy: LOL - at least it's not just me who does that kind of thing (spend too much time creating an avi to do something iRL)

@sunny: yes, I was hoping to pick up a couple more presents since I was already out. I did find one shirt for one of my sons, so that's something.

@aisukohi: oh niiice! I couldn't do the whole donating hair thing - just not my temperament or prefered hair length!

Gotta love how "not having that time be bad" includes things like debilitating headaches, nausea, cramps, etc. and taking over-the-counter painkillers or other medicines /eyeroll/

This year is definitely hard for holiday shopping - for a lot of reasons. Unfortunately

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 21:08:18 )

@Aisukohi: That's a good idea. I usually like to buy surprises but that often leaves me stumped of ideas lol.

@Wildfire: Were your sons with you? Or is it a surprise present?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 21:13:18 )
@sunny: I was alone, so it will be a surprise. I hope he likes it :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 21:14:39 )

@Wildfire: I'm sure he will!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 21:16:31 )
@sunny: well, I'll find out in a couple of weeks! LOL! It's something that, if he ever gets a job, he should be able to wear and still be comfortable in, despite "Florida" XD

Have you done much shopping so far?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 21:18:58 )

@Wildfire: LOL yes, gotta factor in that tropical climate XD
I have done a bit of shopping online, but I haven't been out physically and I'm not sure when I will be able to (I live quite far from the city, it's an hour on the bus). I bought my mum and brother a few presents each so far.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 21:24:46 )
@sunny: I've already told my family that this year is going to be weird in terms of christmas - between their ages and stages of life, covid, and 2020 in general... it will be what it will be. Hopefully though, I found a couple things that they'll like and appreciate :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 21:26:30 )

@Wildfire: Same here, this Christmas is going to be a weird one, so hopefully no one is expecting anything amazing. I usually like to buy lots of gifts for my mum but this year it just doesn't seem to have happened. Probably because I haven't been physically going out. Like, there's a Christmas Market in Nottingham that we usually go to but they're not having it this year :/

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 21:29:44 )
@sunny: yes - things like that are definitely having an impact! It's ok - it's not really about the gifts and stuff anyway and it's nice to have that reminder, but I do like giving everyone different things on christmas and seeing their reactions!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.