Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 20:50:33 )

@sunny: Awe thanks~
I'm drawing her atm.
I loves yours as well! Is very on theme and festive.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 20:51:58 )

@Purpsy: thanks :D will you post your drawing here for us all to see?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 20:53:00 )

It seems like hardly anyone is online :( I guess it's the holiday time etc, people spending time with their families :)
in case I don't come online tomorrow, Merry Christmas to you all <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:07:24 )

@Ava: thank you <3 you too!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:07:54 )
@sunny: He is cute. He's also spoiled rotten, the stinker. I'm glad you found the gifts now instead of later!

@Purpsy: So two hours drawing sounds like good progress to me!

@Evilcupcakecat: Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I hope you find something that works. I hate jogging - or rather, I hate working up to the point where I can actually jog. Once I'm there it's ok, except that I have to keep doing it or my progress slides :(

@sunny: Although I'm sure a lot of people are busy with last minute preparations and their families, I got pulled away unexpectedly to help my mom with something, but I'm back now. In case we don't see you tomorrow, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! :3

@Ava: There's nothing really special going to happen tonight here. I'll give my boys new PJs (although they're both older teens now) and that's about it. Tomorrow will be very chill here.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:13:12 )

@Wildfire: oh I know a little something about spoiled dogs! LOL! a spoiled dog is a happy dog <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:18:34 )
@sunny: LOL. Yes, there's that. Mine asked to go for a ride in the car yesterday, so what did we do? Yes, we gave him a ride in the car. This morning he was trying to curl up on my shoulder neck as I was sleeping. He's 60 pounds (27.2 kilograms). But he's cute, and he's my buddy. :3 You have a smaller dog, don't you?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:21:03 )

@Wildfire: aww bless him! LOL @ him wanting a ride in the car. What type is he? He sounds adorable <3
Yes, mine is a Border Terrier, just a lil guy, like 8kg.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:25:40 )
@sunny: He's a Staffordshire Terrier mix, we think. He's a rescue, so we're not entirely certain.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:26:52 )

@Wildfire: oh he looks very Staffy. And super cute! Is he really placid?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:27:02 )
I don't have much experience with border terriers, but from the little I have had, they seem like a neat breed. :3 They're definitely cute!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:28:23 )
@sunny: I don't know that placid is the right adjective for him - he's a complete and utter rambunctious knucklehead sometimes, but he definitely loves his cuddles and is a Love :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:30:04 )

@Wildfire: haha I can just imagine him <3 he sounds adorable tbh. I like dogs that can be a bit naughty at times.
My dog is a cute boy, too, but so naughty! If there's trouble, then he's involved. He doesn't look much like a Border Terrier right now, he needs a haircut so badly but all the groomers are shut due to lockdown :/

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:32:42 )
@sunny: That's so funny! Dogs are so great, aren't they? I love seeing their personalities come out... naughty or Loves... and preferably a mix of both! <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:35:36 )

@Wildfire: yeah I love dogs, they make life worth living tbh <3 I love that my dog is really respectful of my boundaries, like he knows not to give me physical kisses etc. He knows I don't like being licked.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:48:24 )
@sunny: Oh that's good! Ours, well, ... not so much with the licking. We joke that his tongue rolls back in to his head like one of those noisemakers. He can't seem to not lick (which I don't like a lot either), but he kinda listens when we tell him to stop. It's good that your guy knows better :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:54:57 )

@Wildfire: I bet that's the Staffy in him. They just have too much love for their bodies to contain, they gotta let it out somehow lol XD
My dog licks my mum and brother like there's no tomorrow, but he knows my boundaries <3 I'm lucky to have him!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:56:56 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

hello, greetings all.

forgot to post in here for a few days.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:58:07 )

@MoodyB: hey! I hope you're ok <3

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 22:00:47 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@sunny: Other than my stress vertigo coming back hard
im doing alright thanks.

hope you're well.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.