Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/12 16:16:15 )
Good morning.
I got very little sleep. o3o' My not-snuggly, heavy-footed, heavy dog decided to recognize my hormone spike. So she laid across me all night. Think Aggressively snuggly Cat... but a 70 lb dog. She was on my face, laying across my chest, wedging herself between my husband and I.
IT WAS WEIRD. She doesn't do that.
My husband took her out of the room twice and she calmed down, we thought initially she was feeling sick. I ended up crashing on the couch at 2-ish am once we deducted it was my hormones making her not settle in for the night. =3=

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/12 18:55:27 )
@Wildfire: my little one turns 2 years old in a view days and i watched encanto. Besides that nothing new :) but its good the was it is! How about you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/12 19:00:21 )

Good afternoon~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/12 20:14:50 )
@Koah: Wow ... that sounds like a disruptive night! I'm sorry - hopefully it won't continue to happen and dog will calm down. Are your hormones triggering a mommy instinct with her, maybe? Or just a protective one?

@Miss Sandman: TWO? How the heck is your little one already Two?? Yikes, time flies!!! ... or do you guys count the year the child is entering as their age number, instead of the one they just finished...??

I don't know - there's both a lot going on around here lately, and not much at all. My boys are doing their own thing. I'm trying to do my own thing which apparently means gardening and making rugs and avoiding some tedious "adulting" stuff like paperwork that really should get done...

@Purpsy: Well hello there. How are you today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/12 20:19:36 )

@Wildfire: Hmm a lot better since I did manage to catch up some sleep :3
How are you?

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/12 20:50:27 )
@Wildfire: no two like two years old :D she is born 2020.
Its scary how fast Time flies!

Doing your thing isnt too Bad though i hate paperwork as well...... or just work

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 02:23:26 )
@Wildfire: My dog was reacting to the hormones for sure. She's been abnormally relaxed today. Probably because she got as little sleep as I did. XD
Well, my son tried and loved karate today with a group of other homeschooled kids. :3
I stayed after to talk finances with the instructor and she gave us this month free. like. the whole month of January for x2 or x3 days a week. o3o" I was so surprised. She kept reiterating that she just wants to see the kids have a passion for Karate/martial arts before the financial commitments. Then she mentioned they aren't hurting for money right now because they have quite a few students right now. I love small towns. OTL so freakin nice.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 02:49:36 )
Dropping in to say hello

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 07:37:21 )

@Wildfire: Oh nice! :D and yeah mhm I took some classes back in uni :) what about you?

“I can turn to that day as though it were a page in a book. It’s written so deeply upon my mind I can almost taste the ink.”

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 14:56:32 )
@Purpsy: Oh, I'm glad you got some sleep and are feeling better.
I slept ok last night - solidly when I was asleep, but I was up for a couple of hours in the middle of the night for some reason.

@Miss Sandman: Wow... it's hard for me to wrap my head around that! Time definitely flies!!!
LOL - yeah... I should just get this stuff done, but I keep finding other things to do instead! XD

@Koah: That's so awesome! ... especially since karate tends to be one of those things that "once you're in, you're IN" XD I hope your kiddo enjoys it and that the teacher (and any Associations/Federations associated with the school/martial art) turns out to be awesome

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 14:59:22 )
@Neptune: Hello. Feel free to drop by whenever you'd like! :3

@Hobgoblin: Yep - I took a lot of art classes in college :3 What's your favorite style?

Good morning. What's everyone doing with themselves today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 15:23:16 )
@Wildfire: I'm pretty happy with how yesterday turned out. :d

I just woke up. I slept like a rock. It was so nice. Finally got some decent sleep. :3 How's your morning going??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 15:26:17 )
@Koah: oh hello and good morning. I'm glad you got some good sleep last night! My morning is going a little slowly so far. I'm not quite sure why tbh, but it is...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 15:33:42 )
@Wildfire: I feel like most of my mornings feel like that. cx
did you make some tea or coffee?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 15:38:57 )
@Koah: Yeah... I'm almost done with my coffee, actually, and I really should go get showered and start my day.... but I dunwanna. *pouts* XD ... but I'm gonna. I'll BBL... after I get at least a couple things done around here. I hope your morning goes well for you :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 15:41:39 )
@Wildfire: lol, go be productive! I'll talk to you when you get back. :3
I'm just now making coffee.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 16:05:00 )

@Wildfire: Yep got even a little more sleep last night but kept waking up several times...
Good morning~ Hopefully we both get some more sleep.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 18:35:05 )
@Wildfire: its easy to find other things to do if you need to do importand adult stuff.... its even more fun to clean the cat toilet though.
and yeah its hard to realize for me as well... i mean where is my baby and where did this child come from XD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 18:38:51 )
@Purpsy: your avi is ethereal. o3o Looks cool!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 18:41:08 )
@Koah: lol. I was semi productive. Now I'm waiting until it's time to leave for a hair cut.
How has your morning been?

@Purpsy: Awww... but at least you got some sleep last night?

@Miss Sandman: lol... yeah... like that! XD I am still a bit in shock at how quickly my boys grew up, tbh...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.