Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 16:20:25 )
@Wildfire: I'm loving your avatar this morning. I've never seen the botanist scarf. that's a really pretty item. <3
I got some stuff done yesterday. I'm going to continue tidying up today. I have people coming over tomorrow and I don't want tripping hazards besides the dogs. lol.

@Another Movie Addict: I'm loving your avi today too. I didn't know we had more alluring items on Voltra. *3*

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 16:25:27 )

^w^ thank you. I got inspired by the current rare di.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 16:52:58 )
@Another Movie Addict: I'm totally in love with the new rare, but what are the chances of actually getting one ? Like if I were to dump a bunch of ohms into trying to get it- I'd end up with a lot of the current Dis and truthfully, not a huge fan.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 17:01:50 )

@Koah: If you donate10$ you get it a guaranteed one.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 17:18:39 )
@Another Movie Addict: oh. i didn't know that. o3o
If I were to do that, donate 10$ and then go to shop and buy a crate?

I very rarely donate. :d So I'm not familiar with Voltra's system here.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 17:25:57 )

@Koah: Then you'd get one. This isn't like Solia, where they milk you. Lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 17:46:45 )
@Another Movie Addict: lol, I'm not familiar with Solia. But I am familiar with.. Ernya and Caedon. XD I feel ancient. lmao

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 17:50:55 )

@Koah: Oh I can make you feel even more ancient. Had a customer come into the used bookstore I work at, and a kid asked his mom what cds are.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 17:51:09 )
@Koah: Awwww, thanks! I thought it was time to change things up a bit with the avatar and color schemes! XD The Botanist scarf is a neat item - I'm liking it :3 I'm glad you got some stuff done yesterday and hope today is productive for you as well.

So.... seriously... $10 guarantees the rare monthly item? That's not bad, tbh...

*snickers at the "ancient" avatar people* ... good grief! XD <3

I was/am cooking. It's a birthday weekend for us around here and for some reason, I thought making an Italian Sausage and Bean soup was a good idea...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 17:53:40 )

Lol Sunday night I'll be going to a friend's birthday, which is happening at a local Asian fusion restaurant we randomly found. I love that our new favorite place to eat is because I had a late night ramen craving and searched for a place that was still open.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 17:54:57 )
So does this new place you found serve late-night ramen?
There's a good Asian Fusion place here too - it has been a while since we've gone or ordered from it though...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 17:55:45 )

Yes they do. And some other more authentic foods, which is awesome.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 17:59:06 )
That's cool. I really like Asian fusion food as a general rule :3 ... but I don't think our local place serves late-night ramen... :(

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 18:00:07 )

Lol I had to do some googling to find this place. I got the craving because we were playing a table top game called Ramen, where you win by making the 'best' bowl of ramen.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 18:01:21 )
Oh, I've seen that game on the shelves. It confused me. ...how are you supposed to make the best bowl of ramen when it's so subjective?? And how are you supposed to do that without craving ramen or getting hungry?!!! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 18:04:29 )

It gives you 'ingredient' cards and flavor cards, each have points on them. So if you get the highest points, and finish eating all your three bowls. Then you win.

And it's impossible to play without wanting ramen by the end of it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 18:07:18 )
I kinda figured it had some system for figuring out the "best" bowl of ramen, but still... strange concept... at least it seems to be, without having played it. It also sounds like a game I won't be adding to the household collection - I don't need to be craving ramen! XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 18:07:38 )
@Another Movie Addict: omg. oh gosh, no. T^T dang, I feel old. XD
@Wildfire: I'm also getting ready for my son's birthday 'party' tomorrow. it's a playdate with the neighbor kids. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 18:13:29 )
@Koah: I should set up a "playdate" for my birthday boy too... but I suspect his ideas about what that means and my ideas about what that means are vastly different these days! XD I just made him a cake. I'm debating whether or not to try finding any birthday-type decorations we might have and decorating for him. He wants to go out for dinner tonight, so that's the current plan...

And LOL - omg... you guys! I missed that comment about "what are CDs", but holy h*ll you guys are making ME feel old!! (of course, I am... but that's beside the point XD)

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 18:14:33 )

Hehehe I do own some vinyl records, one of which is an Alvin and the Chipmunks.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.