Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 19:05:34 )
@Wildfire: Took me a bit to stop being lazy. cx But I'm trying to do some house-tidying. I vacuumed. Finding stray garbage on the ground because the house is getting more and more cluttered which means more stray garbage, like candy wrappers and stuff like that. //sigh
I got a lot of stuff to attempt to sort through today. I'm motivated to get rid of some of these clutter piles.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 19:05:41 )
@Wildfire: yeah but if i think what i did 10 years ago it feels like yesturday as well... so time is running for everyone ^^ it feels great to sit on my laptop and chat tbh.... on my phone the chatting and the autocorrecture just suxx with voltra >_<

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 19:07:09 )

@Wildfire: Oh nice that's awesome! That's a hard question! Some of my favourites are probably the art nouveau, realism, surrealism, impressionism, Baroque, Rococo and other related renaissance era styles. What about you?

“I can turn to that day as though it were a page in a book. It’s written so deeply upon my mind I can almost taste the ink.”

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/13 20:14:14 )

@Wildfire: Yep but not my best sleep yet =w=
@Koah: And thanks! :3

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 01:57:10 )

Howdy folks

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 13:48:01 )
@Koah: I'm glad you got at least some general cleaning up done :3 Did you get done what you wanted to get done?

@Miss Sandman: Yes, I suppose it really is flying by for all of us. It didn't always feel this way though.
I don't like trying to use Voltra on my phone either - too many weird autocorrect issues, etc. I'm glad you had the chance to sit and chat - it has been a while :3

@Hobgoblin: lol - you just picked like half of the art styles out there! XD <3 <3 It is a hard question to answer, isn't it? I can appreciate just about any style, but like you, some of the classics are well... classic. It's hard to argue with the creative vision or technical precision of Michelangelo for example, and I love surrealism for the ability to "break" our usual thought patterns...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 13:48:51 )

@purpsy: well, I hope you slept reasonably well last night at least?

@another movie addict: good morning. How are you today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 14:08:15 )

Could be better. Yesterday I fell through a wooden palate, it had been set up wrong. It was placed upside down, so the thinner wood was where I was standing inside the gaylord Go to get out. And I heard a snap and felt myself going down.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 14:09:25 )
Oooooh.... OUCH?!!! Are you ok? I hope you didn't seriously hurt yourself.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 14:10:46 )

I'm alright. Was more startled than anything else, luckily the gayloards have cardboard at the bottom and that stopped me from getting cut or any other injury.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 14:13:04 )
@Wildfire: yeah youre right :D but always if i could sit and chat voltra is in a deep sleep... i mean i need to gt my daughter in an 30 mins from daycare XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 14:18:48 )
Well, I'm glad you didn't slice yourself open or get really hurt AMA. Did somebody get yelled at? Or would this fall under your new Safety Manager role?

@Miss Sandman: Yeah, I imagine that most of us are on a different time-frame than you are. It's morning here now (8am) and early for most of the site... but I'm happy to be able to chat with you a bit!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 14:23:37 )

We aren't sure who set the palate up wrong. We've been having a lot of substitutes in the donation center. The palate was also already broken when it was sent to us. Which this is something we have reported to the warehouse many times. They keep saying it isn't their fault they keep sending us broken palates.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 14:27:26 )
It sounds like somebody isn't paying attention (or doing their job... or just doesn't give a sh*t)... or something. Well, at least maybe now with the palette breaking under you, there's some leverage to escalate... "a worker got hurt ... you're lucky it wasn't more serious..." type thing?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 14:28:45 )

That's what we're hoping. We did take pictures of the palate, and today an incident report is being written up. I left a written statement on the manager's desk, since I'm off today.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 14:30:59 )
So maybe some good will come out of this. I hope so. People getting hurt isn't fun

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 14:32:49 )

Nope. It scared the crap out of me honestly. >w>

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 14:33:45 )
I bet it did! It's scary when something that is supporting you suddenly crumbles!

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 14:34:06 )
@Wildfire: well here it is past 2 pm xDD and i need to be at work at 4 pm.... -___- iam soo motivated tough
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 14:37:00 )
@Miss Sandman: You're looking forward to going to work? That's a good thing, isn't it?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.