Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Art Dumpuuh~ <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 23:08:14 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: OMG YOU ARE ME!
Whisper of the Heart is one of my favourites! TAT
I have watched that movie so many times and it never gets old. Actually is been awhile I've watched it hmmm..

Fun fact: You know there's another ghibli movie that slightly connected to that movie. They pretty much created a whole new story based on that male cat figurine on Whisper of the Heart. Is called The Cat Returns if you haven't watch it, although I want a seperate movie of his female counterpart and how they were separated in the end. 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/26 15:55:01 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: Yep is a good classic and I love it because is just so simple and relatable. I personally like how realistic the backgrounds are. As someone who live in an old shabby apartment and neighbourhood. Her apartment hits home for me which made me love the movie more (●♡∀♡)

Another similar movie is From Up on Poppy Hill which is another movie I re-watched too many times. But ghibli films are more well known to it's fantasy element. But I think they can also do well on the Slice of Life category. 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/28 19:40:18 )
some very nice art here.

apologies, i'm not too sure how to comment on art, haha. i like how you did the eyes in the last image you sent, @Purpsy.
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/03/25 20:11:12 )

I've drawn some random avis here along with mines this past week.
The pandas are from a crate item :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/04/7 20:49:12 )

I've been working on this since this early morning and have made some significant progress~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/04/8 19:28:15 )

Finished and is now sleep deprived *drinks a ton of earl grey*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/04/8 23:20:02 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: Ty ty I'm in love with it too xD 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/04/9 12:47:33 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: Yep it really gives the summer vibe (๑˘︶˘๑)
At least the colour scheme hehe~

But I'm glad you also like it, is definitely going to be one of my favourites♥ 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/04/9 16:36:55 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: It was an art challenge. Awhiile ago someone posted here an image list of colour schemes with a theme or mood and I sometimes look back and draw something based from it. This one is called I (kinda) like you back and well you get the rest xD 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/18 18:30:51 )

A HUUUUGEE art dump~
Just recent works I've done recently to fanarts, drawing references online and avatars from here and on DV (・∀・)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2023/01/29 16:31:31 )

It has been months x.x
So I need to post something in fear of this thread being lock. So here's another art dump of stuff I've drawn while I was away :)

Recent ---> Old Artworks:

It has hit me I've drawn more than I thought these past several months... o.o
I never expected this art dump to be massive!!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2023/01/30 16:48:40 )

@Totalanimefan: Thanks and ikr! I still listen to theirs songs from time to time. I also heard there might be a confirm second season so I'm super hype for that :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2023/01/30 18:37:12 )

@Totalanimefan: Mhm it felt like it came out of nowhere to be honest but a pleasant surprise.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2023/01/31 15:14:27 )

@Totalanimefan: I saw it at one point had the highest 9 star rating on my anime list while I was browsing on what anime I want to watch.
It lowered down a bit now.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2023/02/1 20:26:54 )

@Totalanimefan: I've only been doing it recently since last year. I didn't watch a ton of anime for several years so I had a lot to catch up and check list the ones I've watch. Is been helping me get distracted during rough times.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2023/02/2 06:29:07 )

@Totalanimefan: I took a break after Bocchi actually because I wanted to draw her and stuff, then was more mood on watching movies.
I agree, my favourite genres to escape in is slice of life or a good romcom♥

Oh I did watch a really bizarre one called Akiba Maid War... weird but oddly good.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2023/02/2 15:33:32 )
your latest art looks amazing! <3
I love that in your hiatus from Voltra, you kept drawing. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2023/02/2 17:36:18 )

@Koah: Hehe yeah
Honestly I thought I haven't drawn enough, I've been so in and out of it recently. But as I copy/paste those turns out it's a lot!

Or maybe 8 months is too long to be away. Who knows *shrugs*

@totalanimefan: It is violent... I don't watch these type of anime as well and the amount of people that dies throughout the series is overkill.
But at the same time I think is the only kind of violence I can somewhat digest. Most likely because there were not a lot of character I have bonded throughout that episodes got killed, well except one. The rest were side characters that didn't last a minute on screen xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2023/02/13 22:29:06 )

There are just my progress so far but current working on a dtiys challenge on ig.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2023/02/18 20:43:05 )

I just finished this yesterday~
It sucks I wasn't able to finish this on time on Valentines Day but at least I got it done =w=

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.