Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries ୨♡୧ Ana's Wardrobe ୨♡୧

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 04:02:58 )
@Totalanimefan: I hope they're okay, too. :/
Very concerning to not have heard from them.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 04:10:39 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, night night!
Have a safe flight!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 04:19:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Don't melt in the heat. lol

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 17:38:23 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm glad I'm not alone in missing Ernya. Voltra's a pretty nice place to call home. I think I would call Pokefarm slightly more my home because I spend more time there, but this is my avatar home now for sure

@Anarchist Beauty: Haha yeah, I can't believe they're revamping it a second time. Like come on guys.

I've heard of Dapeprvolk but not sure what it is. What's grindy about it?
I'm tempted to sign up just to see the avatars, I can only find their item announcements but can't really find examples of anyone's avis

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 17:59:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Each item is only one pose like you can't equip multiple like you can here? (I'm used to that from Gaia/Ernya), or like you have to buy each pose for an item separately?

I'm tempted to sign up and just see, even if I let my login die xD But I think I'd wanna put someone's name down for the referral bonus =)

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 18:37:29 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh man, that is annoying. Grindy makes more sense now xD
Sure! I assume you're Totalanimefan there as well?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 19:13:40 )
Yeah, Dappervolk is very grindy.
The prices are crazy from a grind hater, but if you do the daily grind, the prices make more sense.
Bc grinding out quests does give you a lot of monies, but you gotta do too much. lol
I am LadyAnarchy there bc my usual name was too long.
Had to rework my brand. XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 03:57:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Tis a tragedy, but at least LadyAnarchy is just as cool. lmao

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 04:12:32 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Ah, I doubt I'll get in the swing of the daily grind between PFQ and Voltra and now trying to play GPX+ again xD But I might sign up anyway and check it out.
LadyAnarchy is still very cool, and right on brand!

@Totalanimefan: Hehe, awesome.

Now I'm torn between who to use as my referral! I wish I could list both of you!

I've also had "name doesn't fit" issues with "Alchemist's Fire". In some cases I just have to drop the apostrophe and/or the space, so I get smooshed down to AlchemistsFire, in other cases I've had to drop it down to Alchemist or Alchy, but if I have to go that far I usually switch brands and use my OC's name instead, so I might be Maple, Juniper, or Camden. I've also sometimes reverted back to my original username from my Gaia days which was "Sugar Tree"

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 04:52:54 )
@Alchemists Fire: I thought so, too. lol
I think I first created it on a PotC game and decided that it would be a good backup name in times of need. lol

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 07:05:18 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Just to make sure I understand, PotC as in Pirates of the Caribbean? I didn't know there was a game, that sounds really cool!
I just realized Dapper is gonna make me shorten my usual name, hmmm, I wonder what I should use.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 17:25:32 )
@Alchemists Fire: Oui, that is correct.
And yeah, it's called Tides of War I think it is.
I actually haven't played it in awhile, but all my stuff is saved through facebook, so it's cool. lol

Hmm, I know.
I'm bad with username creation ideas. xD
I've been using Anarchist Beauty since I was 15 and even LadyAnarchy was created years ago.
I score 0 on creative ideas.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 18:07:33 )
@Totalanimefan: So I learned. Name picked, but now I have to pick a race, and I'm guessing I can't change that later?

@Anarchist Beauty: Oh neat, I may have to go investigate! I love pirates ^^
I ended up being able to fit AlchemistsFire =)

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 18:34:32 )
@Totalanimefan: Hmm, then I guess I'm spending the next several hours debating which race to be xDDD
I don't care about the traits too much, just the aesthetics, and I kinda hate that I can't mix and match things from different races lolol

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 18:48:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Hmm, okay, I guess I'll just have to explore =)
Can you change your default skin and stuff later on? Like if I decide I don't like the colour I chose?

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 19:10:07 )
@Totalanimefan: Ok, awesome, that's good to know.
Out of curiosity, what race did you go with? I'm really torn between Galactic and Animal rn.

@Anarchist Beauty: Do you remember what race you chose on Dappervolk? I'm torn xD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 21:13:52 )
@Totalanimefan: I did really like one of the human hairstyles. I'm having this weird mix of I want a human hairstyle, Galactic eyes, animal ears and tail... lol

Normally I'd go straight for elf cause I love elves, but I couldn't really find a combo I liked for the elves
Currently dressed as: Grey

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 23:42:34 )
I'm an elven class.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/17 06:34:09 )
My birthday was good.
My sister and I went shopping and to lunch and to see the new Thor.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/19 04:39:28 )
This is not the thread I thought it was.
Oops.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.