Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sunrise ✹ [closed]

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/22 04:14:57 )
@taemins lover: She really isss. TT A TT !!!!

-------
I'm going to finish the two cheebs that I owe from deviantart, and the one that I owe and the two icons from Gaia, then I'll open up a slot again in the next few days.
Ahhh, might not be until next week honestly. ;;;

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/22 04:40:05 )
@Yuracye: Thank you so much again

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/22 05:10:13 )
@taemins lover: Thank you for commissioning me. q vq !! She was a pleasure to draw. Ahhhh.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/22 05:31:48 )
@Yuracye: I'm so glad! She's my favorite

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/22 18:06:42 )
@taemins lover: Of course, of course! I can see why. She's adorable. TT ___ TT

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/22 18:08:35 )
@Yuracye: I'm glad you think so ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/22 21:05:19 )

@Yuracye: How does one even sell writing pieces?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/22 21:48:02 )
@lina: I'm not quite sure. I've seen it being done on Gaia though. q v q !!
LIke you give them characters, settings and a bit about their personalities and then people write. It's... clearly more complex than that, but that's the general gist of it.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/22 21:57:50 )

@Yuracye: I totally don't get how that would work. XD

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/22 22:09:07 )
@lina: Probably because I'm horrible at explaining things. q vq :;; I'm horrible at anything written anyway.
You're better off checking on gaia or searching writing shop.

I want to say there's one on here, but I can't remember.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/22 22:44:34 )

@Yuracye: I don't think I could write for other people though. When I write, it's just whatever pops in my head. >.<

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 03:38:48 )
I finished all the chibis that I owed from like 4 months ago. /lays down

@lina: Ahh, I see, I see. Fair enough though. Have you tried doign Er- what's it called. Nanomo or something? There's some kind of writing thing that people do. I really can't remember what it's called.
Hey, that's okay though! It's the same thing with one of my drawing styles. ;;

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/24 00:58:48 )

@Yuracye: national novel writing month, NaNoWriMo. I did it a few years back. But I ended up picking a novel that I decided I needed to totally rework. XD
I should try again this year with another one.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/25 17:26:12 )
@lina: YEAH! That's it! * A* !!!
Awwh. Well, it's still something, you know?? YOU SHOULD! That's a good inspiration for writing, I suppose. o:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 15:48:13 )
Open for slots because I need those monthly items. q vq

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 16:24:10 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@yuracye: Ahh! I'm super glad you're open. I've been waiting. Haha. Even though you prefer to draw females, could you please draw my male fallen angel please? He has a semi-athletic build, but he is not overly masculine. :)

Username: Lithinel
Reference:

Style: Derp please
Personality/Pose: The actual pose is up to you, but I'll give you his personality.
Confident, protective, kind, stubborn, snarky, passionate, rebellious, assertive, caring, brave, gentle, resourceful, a great warrior.
Offer: Valorus Knight set and an additional 1500 Volts.
Additional information: I included the Gaia reference as an accurate version of his wing color, so please make them that color. And since he's a fallen angel can you please make them a bit more tattered looking? Like don't make them look as pristine, please. He sort of fell from grace so I want that shown if possible.

Additional outfit options (Feel free to pick a reference outfit or one of these.)

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 17:48:59 )
@lithinel: Ahhhh. I was planning on opening eventually, there's just so many things that I needed to do.
Needed to get these items. Ahhh.

Oooh, a weapon. I'm going to see if I can get a cool protective/knight/defense pose, maybe?

And did you want the wings dirty or missing feathers kind of thing? I'm not sure how well I'll be able to do that, but I'll try!!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 17:53:12 )
@yuracye: I'm super glad you did though honestly. I practically screamed when I saw you were open. Lol.

And oh, that would be super cool. Feel free to either base it off that weapon or modify it to your own likings/come up with your own design. I love giving artists some artistic freedom.

It would be pretty cool if there were a few missing feathers, or maybe a bit torn, but as long as they don't look perfect, I'm not too picky. :)

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 17:57:41 )
@lithinel: AHH U flatter me!! TT ___ TT
AH NICE. I'm usually pretty garbage with altering designs, so it'll honestly look pretty similar. orz.

But okay! * A* !! I can manage that!
OH BUT. Accepted, send trade please!

TH | dA

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 18:05:29 )
@Yuracye: No worries at all. I haven't decided whether or not that's gonna be his official weapon or not, it was just cheap, which is why I bought that one. Lol. So it's totally up to you.

Sure thing, I'll send the trade now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.