Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Pokemon Center

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 04:46:23 )
@Yuracye: Yeah, please don't show who in the picture is me, I don't want everyone knowing XD

Especially because I hate how I look in pictures.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 04:57:43 )
YEAH LILY
PRIMARINA FTW
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 06:16:58 )
Sorry for running off! I actually fell asleep on the couch with kitties cuddling me. ._.
I will have to say, Alolan Vulpix/Ninetails is probably my second favorite ice-type.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 06:23:19 )
Alolan Vilpix and Ninetales is beautiful!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 06:25:13 )
@Lily: Yeah, that's fair. It does depend on the prevalent opinions. Thankfully, this site is new, so we get to make those opinions. :P

@Ginji: Preach it. I hate how I look, especially in pictures; how my voice sounds, especially in recordings; the list goes on. I mean, I know that I'm not the worst in anything, by far... but I'm still incredibly self conscious about it. (It doesn't help that I'm rarely in pictures, so the rare 'good ones' are even rarer. XD)

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 06:28:23 )
@DataNinja: The only pictures I like of myself are the ones I take, because I pose and take the image at an angle I think compliments me. If someone else takes the photo, I am like "Ew, delete it" XD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 06:28:43 )
@dragoness129: Alolan Vulpix is absolutely adorable. Probably cuter than the original.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 06:35:41 )
@Ginji: I don't have a smartphone, so I can't even really try to take half-decent photos of myself. XD
But, yeah, I understand that. I'm just not very photogenic. :P

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 06:51:25 )
I don't like any images of myself really. Every so often there is one good one out of the batch.

Definitely prettier than the original. Pretty close to the beauty of the shiny Ninetales.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:22:18 )
I look back on the images I thought of myself not pretty and think how I wouldn't kill to look like that now. The past few years have not been kind to me in the weight department.
SIGH.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:36:55 )
@concentricity: Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you look just fine. D:
I'd take some of the weight if I could. My doctor keeps telling me that I need to put on some weight.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:38:19 )
@DataNinja: Yeah, same. My face is asymmetrical, so I'm not either XD
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:39:16 )
@DataNinja: Doctors told me that for years! I was severely underweight and couldn't gain. Cue age 23, an IUD, a sit-down desk job, and a happy relationship. It'll put all the weight on you. I gained fifty and haven't been able to lose it. T_T I'm not overweight by any means, but not lean at all anymore.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:44:02 )
Concentricity - I know what you mean. I would love to be as skinny as I was when I was 18.

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:45:39 )
Hello! I just realized Sly had a hangout. :vanora_shock:
As for me, I think my weight is fine. I just need to gain some more muscle.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:46:54 )
@Concentricity: Ah, I see. I'm sorry to hear that. On the plus side, at least you have a job and a happy relationship?

@moossey: Hello, hello. Welcome to the madhouse. :P

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:48:29 )
@DataNinja: A job that has paid me alright but that I'm getting moved to part-time on, yes. XD But only because my happy relationship resulted in marriage and my husband will be making plenty so I won't have to work full-time anymore. It's a good trade off. I should also say I eat fast food for lunch every day because of my job. Once I move to working part-time at home, I'll cut that out and probably start losing some!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:55:40 )
@concentricity: Ooh, yeah, I can see how eating fast food for lunch every day would add up quickly. Once you can cut that out of your diet, that should help immensely, I'd imagine. Hopefully it all goes well! Glad to hear that your life seems to be in a pretty good place, too. I'm a little envious. :P

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 08:18:16 )
@DataNinja: All I can say is that things fall into place when they need to. Within two months of starting my job, I started dating one of my good friends and we made a marriage out of it. I always went through life thinking nothing good would come of it, but once one thing happens, a lot of other good comes from it too. :) That's my two cents I guess. XD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 08:21:54 )
@Concentricity: I guess that a pretty good philosophy. I know I've already had a few pretty good things happen that have kept me sane, so, I just gotta keep the spirits up and all. :P

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.