Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 07:24:48 )
@mandy amour: ! nice catch. thx.

personally i'm having trouble with the heads and arms. i feel like either are too big or too small lmao

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 07:57:58 )
@okios: Honestly I don't see anything until I cover the feet. If you cover their feet they heads look proportionate to the bodies (I think) and then when you uncover the feet the heads seem to take on a smaller size if you see what I mean? I think its just cause of the angle of how they are siting but that could be why you feel they don't look proportionate? Like I said though its nearly 3am now so my eyes are wacky themselves lol im having a hell of a time trying to color my piece and not fall asleep -.-

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 12:11:22 )
Alright everyone What do you think of the Avi Art all finished now? xD (please see above starting point to appreciate the image below haha)

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 12:27:42 )
@Mandy Amour: I love the colors! Really warm and soft!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 12:34:02 )
@Saeyra: Thank you :) Yeah I figured it would be nice to have them match the best I could. Was hoping to keep it as close to my avatar as possible lol..
Not bad considering it isn't a voodoo doll lol xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 12:49:04 )

@strawberry: Mhm, I usually email the art to myself and download them on my phone :'D Kindle Fire has been really wonky with instagram the past couple of months too. Like it stopped in early June and I don't believe it's been fixed so I had to save up for a few weeks to get a tablet that can use it :'D
//probably seems stupid to do that just for an app but if it means so much to you and you use it heavily, I don't think it's wrong to do so :')

@mandy amour: Awwee that sounds so nice aahh <3 I bet it will ^^ *sends huggies* yes yes!! Relax! U w U <33
ooohh an art contest? I so look forward to knowing more details in the future *smirks*

Find my illustrations here: https://twitter.com/Lydiachan22

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 12:55:30 )
@Mandy Amour: The magic effects look really nice too! Did you draw all the sparkles individually? It doesn't look like a brush

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 16:42:42 )
@Saeyra: oh no no no no lol I used this beautiful duplicate option in the program to make all the sparkles and such send plentiful lol best feature ever lol

@Lydiachan22: oh you know just secretive stuff :p lmao I'll for sure share it with you all in the future.. xD maybe I'll make everyone draw my avatar? Or maybe each other's? Or maybe..maybe it won't be art related?...0.o hahaha only the future can tell

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 17:12:42 )
@Mandy Amour: Either way I love it alot!

Your proportions are pretty good anatomy-wise as well. The only thing I can say about it is the hand is abit small. I usually base the size of the hand on the face to keep them proportional. They should be roughly the same size. Not the entire head mind you, just the face area. I think you did a wonderful job overall though. Feel free to crit my work when I publish it here too. You may see things that I don't.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 19:42:23 )

@strawberry: Oh! o w o
I'll be sure to watch them now then. haha
I just love Sombra cause like she's Mexican like meeee. <3
And I love Hanzo and Genji because...well c'mon do I need a reason?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 19:42:38 )
@Saeyra: Don't even worry about it, I cant get better If I don't get constructive criticism right? lol I kinda see it though I may fix it later when ive had more than four hours of sleep lol along with her face, I feel like ti could use more details. But for now it works haha

@strawberry: Aww haha thank you xD Honestly I didn't want them to be slippers because under that are nice boots so I chose to combine them a lttle? haha I thin I like how they turned out looking in the end, and thank you so much!

you guys are way too nice to me xD also thank you so much for the volts im going to update the front page shortly and add you in there for the donation!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 19:57:43 )
Do you guys think If I held a contest in here to design a mascot / oc for VAG Mag you guys would be interested?
Obviously I would make sure it was worth the time put in the prizes would be decent to get as many entries as possible lol
I just feel like we need one for VAG Mag now xD plus to give out prizes and such and hold contests.. I was thinking about once we have it making a mule for it so it can be in charge of all prizes and donations and such

just an idea haha

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 20:00:04 )
@strawberry: Right I think they look absolutely adorable and less bulky? lol
Yeah it will thank you so much, Ive added you tot he front page I just have to make a graphic for above it so it stands out more :)

Hahaha I have so many ideas for you guys its crazy..really I want to hold so many contests here haha

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 20:08:02 )

@strawberry: In chronological order? Nice!
Hahah Yeah she is. "Mucho Mejor." lol Love her.
Man, I suck as Genji! But sometimes I play as him in like a skirmish.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 20:13:31 )
@Mandy Amour: I love the contest idea!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 20:33:12 )
@Saeyra: Yeah? ;D Well that makes me happy haha. I was thinking since we are still a small thread now would be the time to get it done and sinse we have quite a few amazing artists active right now its a good time to try it and see how it goes. Part of me wonders if I should hold the contest in this thread or if I should make a separate thread for it so more users might participate in it

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 20:44:06 )
@Mandy Amour: I remember we talked about a pastel colored cat at some point haha.

Always ping me please.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 20:52:59 )
@Saeyra: Hahaha yes, but for some reason I am picturing a pastel cat with like glasses and a pen and pad xD so he can do the interviews xD hahaha

@strawberry: No way no problem at all you deserve the recognition :)
Yeah I think a separate one with a link to both threads in each one so we have a better chance of everyone being able to participate in everything. I just don't know how long it should run for..hmm so many things to figure out xD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 21:37:10 )

@strawberry: Hahah I'll be sure to check them out since they might be entertaining. (and apparently sad af thnx Hanzo)
*nods* Yep. But I think she says it in english sometimes too. I can't remember.
I have never played total mayhem before. I'm not good enough yet. xD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 22:14:59 )

@strawberry: Hahahah That sounds like a really fun time!
I love playing as Lucio when we need a healer. He's just fun to play with; I just wish his attacks were a bit stronger.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.