Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Pokemon Center

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 08:27:26 )
I would be happy loosing about 50 lbs and toning up. But exercise is not fun at all! :vanora_cry:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 08:39:21 )
Exercise blows. Husband's always like "Let's go work out," but we never do. I hate the pain involved with it. If I'm physically hurting, it can't be good for me, RIGHT?!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 08:49:34 )
Same! Physical pain is no good! (even though apparently it is. makes no sense. )

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 09:15:57 )
The thing with exercising, is that it's literally tearing your muscles. But, you're doing it in a controlled way, so that they rebuild themselves even stronger. Doesn't make it any less painful, though.

My preferred form of 'exercise' is just going for walks. I enjoy being out, alone with my thoughts. If I had unlimited time, I'd just walk everywhere, honestly. It's so relaxing - except when you're trying to make your bus, because the schedule's annoying. XD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 09:21:51 )
Just another reason to not exercise, lol.
I actually do a lot of walking at my work.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 18:36:57 )
*rolls in*
hey guys c:

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 20:47:14 )
Morning! I'm back up and about. Seems quiet online right now though.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 22:26:08 )
It's fairly quiet, on my end, at least. I was just busy making sure that no pesticide was getting into my room or anything. Since we had wasps in the wall, and needed to have them sprayed... and there was a small chance that some might have gotten into the attic. Which is (technically) accessible from my room. Good news is, everything seems to be fine. I don't have pesticides in my breathing air. :P

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 22:36:09 )
Eugh, that sounds awful. The pesticide group comes and sprays every three weeks or so at our apartments. I'm always worried about my kitties getting near the doors where they spray and ingesting it. :(

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 04:40:29 )
Having pesticides is not good to have in the air. x ___ x

TH | dA

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 05:00:20 )
@concentricity: Ouch. Every three weeks sounds like it sucks. Thankfully, it should only be this once. Hopefully.

When I first heard them, I was really worried, since it sounded like static... and it was coming from where the TV cables run through a tube in the wall (which probably echoed their noises). So, it took a little while to figure out that there was not a risk of impending electrical fire.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 05:04:07 )
DataNinja:
It's fairly quiet, on my end, at least. I was just busy making sure that no pesticide was getting into my room or anything. Since we had wasps in the wall, and needed to have them sprayed... and there was a small chance that some might have gotten into the attic. Which is (technically) accessible from my room. Good news is, everything seems to be fine. I don't have pesticides in my breathing air. :P

Nope. Nope.
Nuh-uh.
Nope.
You have to burn it all down.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 05:14:30 )
@DataNinja: Yeeeeah, that would have been cause for alarm for me too. You're just getting stuff sprayed this time because of the wasps?
Reason mine is every three weeks is because it's roach season, and they like to come out of the trees and in houses at night. *shudder*

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:32:00 )
@Slytherclaw: No. No we do not. I happen to like having a place to live, thank you very much. :P

@Concentricity: Yep, just the wasps. This is the first time in more than five years that it's happened.
Yeesh. Ugh. That just makes me shudder thinking about it.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:41:40 )
@DataNinja: Are they the ones where they make those dirt nests on your house? Or the ones where the bore into the wood?
We have the wood boring ones a LOT more than anything else.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:52:16 )
you don't have a place to live if there are wasps
silly ds

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:54:33 )
@Concentricity: I believe they were boring into the wood. We've had the nest ones before, but they've been pretty easy to be rid of.

@Slytherclaw: I mean, they weren't inside the house. Just the wall. (At least for the time...)

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:55:41 )
IF THEY LIVE IN THE WALLS YOU LIVE IN THE WASP'S NEST
BURN IT
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:56:27 )
@Slytherclaw: ...or just kill all the wasps? Like we did?

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:00:17 )
yup burn it. wasps are evil. Who wants to help me decide what is good pokemon for my breeder to start with. xD i keep humming and hahhing cause i can't decide who would be perfect for her. there are so many pokemon to choose from.
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.