Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Pokemon Center

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:03:20 )
@DataNinja: Those are the destructive ones, yeah.
Well, here's the important thing--are they gone now?

Voltie — Overlord Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:05:43 )
Hello people ^-^

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:07:05 )
@Shadami: Uhhhhh... Happiny's obvious. But, in a less direct route... what kind of breeder are you wanting? And, are you wanting this Pokémon to be one of their breeding projects, a helper, a Protector?

@concentricity: As far as we can tell, they are. We're going to keep an eye and ear out, though. Hopefully we caught them early, too.

@AshTheAlien: Hello. Welcome to the madhouse. :P

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:15:14 )
I'm using PTU. her target class goals are Mentor/ Researcher (twice) and i'm drawing a blank on what i filled in for the 4th and its on my other computer.
She's very much about caring for the pokemon. grooming them. raising them to their strengths. But not really about the fighting bits and its pretty oblivious to her surroundings.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:20:17 )
Ohhh. Which four branches for researcher?
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:20:27 )
@DataNinja: They're pretty much an autumn pest so I would say you got them early ... yellow jackets are the worst around here, and then we get stuff called "dirt dobbers."

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:28:58 )
@Shadami: I mean, to be fair, in PTU, basically any Pokémon can be made worthwhile. If it's a low level game, though, do not start with a Happiny. I learned that mistake the hard way. :P
I've personally found Chingling to be a very good Status support (so, less 'fighty'), especially with Telekinesis as an Egg move. Butterfree is also rather nice as a status 'Mon. It has Compoundeyes to raise accuracy, it's maneuverable, and gets a wide variety of statuses in the worm of the Powders/Spores.

@concentricity: I meant early on in the infestation, actually. Before too much damage could be had. XD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:31:26 )
@DataNinja: Oooo, I gotcha. Yes, that's important, lol. There might be more then ... I guess they'll patch up the holes they made?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:31:53 )
hmmmm those aren't bad choices. Man its so hard to decide. xD

She's going with botany , jailbreak, pokemon caring, and what is wrong with my brain and being able to remember the 4th thing on any list today. I think it was paleontolgy?
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:53:43 )
@Concentricity: I'm not sure. It seems like they mostly got in between the siding, so that's I think the only part that needs to really be patched up.

@Shadami: Oh, yeah, I know it's tough. Another option is the old tried and true Ralts (I've got a big soft spot for it, since it was the first 'mon I ever caught), go for the more emotional fluff. Battle power is just a side benefit. :P
You aren't going for any classes (barring Paleontology, and a bit of botany), that really benefit from specific Pokémon. Turtwig's nice, because it's pretty strong (being a starter), and when it's a Torterra you can both ride around on it and plant stuff in it.
Or, if you're focussing on more Paleontology, you could ask your GM about fossil 'mon.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:58:58 )
@DataNinja: That's not too bad. Do you own the place, or do you rent it?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:27:45 )
@Concentricity: Neither, actually. So long as I'm pursuing an education (and help out around the house), my dad and step-mom are letting me live at their place. Which I'm thankful for, because even finding a place - let alone paying for one - is crazy in Victoria. Less than a 0.5% vacancy rate. Woo.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:36:24 )
@Dataninja: Oh, awesome! Well, for the sake of their house, I hope everything ends up alright.
My parents were very gracious and let me live rent-free for three years in their house, one of which while I was not working at all. Where is Victoria, exactly?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:41:03 )
@Concentricity: Helpfully, I have a map bookmarked. :P

(Or, I guess, just near Vancouver. It's across the water, on Vancouver Island. Yes, Vancouver is not on Vancouver island. Just like neither Victoria is on Victoria Island. It gets awkward when you're important enough to have several different types of geographic locations named after you. :P)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:44:06 )
@Dataninja: Oh, I gotcha! I knew there was a Victoria over there, just didn't know if that was the same one. I have a friend from Vancouver, so I know how the geography works. I went to Seattle once and she came down to visit me from there.
We have cities and counties in our state that share the same name but aren't anywhere near each other on the map. XD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:50:54 )
-walks in with my tyrunt-
Hello everyone

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 09:01:50 )
Hi there, @Oddwood! Cute Tyrunt. :) How's it going?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 09:10:39 )
@Concentricity: Cool. And, yeah, I getcha. There are a bunch of Victorias, after all. :P

@Oddwood: Hello, hello. And welcome.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 09:12:03 )
Concentricity 'm doing good she is the best Turin in the top ten of my favorite pokes -nods- how you doing babe?

Dataninja Thank you how are?
I just wanted clothes
Mother never gave
I just needed a coat
Now I make them from skin

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 09:26:24 )
@Oddwood: Not bad. Just winding down for the night, probably going to relax (well, hopefully relax... maybe I shouldn't do Mario Kart) with my new Switch. So, that'll be fun. Yourself?
(Also, if you're wanting to ping people, don't forget to but the @ symbol in front of the names. Helpfully, it also autocompletes.)

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.