Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀art shop⠀{ yes we're open ! come chat anytime ˙˚ʚ(´◡`)ɞ˚˙ }⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 00:38:56 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@lina: omg T_T too real
do you have a virus?? (iirc i think i saw kay selling 2 in the exchange and i got one of them :3 such a fun item / mod !!

wah i wanna change my avi soon but i think they changed the way the clouds and gate layer... like now if i put them together the clouds end up behind the gate
so if i change my avi i'll never be able to get this exact avi back lol u_u ...

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 23:32:36 )
@xvz: I have a virus, it’s a good item!

Maybe you can mention the layering of the clouds and gate somewhere and see if they change it back

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 22:06:42 )

ahh i mentioned something in the bug report thread, though idk if it really counts as a bug ...
i noticed it layers under lunar tides now too :"< i hope they change it back!!
i feel like the angelic clouds look super nice w bg items so it's a shame that it's layering underneath now

ahh it's gonna be oct super soon !!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 23:26:34 )
@xvz: on the discord there is a place just for reporting laying issues or suggestions. So that’s probably the best place to say something. I’m not sure if Lily has time to check all the threads and stuff. I think it’s Lily that does the layering edits.

I agree smaller backgrounds should be further forward than larger ones. That makes the most sense. It could be that she’s adding new background layers and things are weird, so it doesn’t hurt to say something

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/30 04:47:05 )

@lina: ahh i keep forgetting about the discord, i don't think i've ever checked it ... i don't really use discord but it seems like such a popular platform now :0
i didn't realize there were channels on it that were better than the forums for stuff :0

that's a good point they might not realize!
i will say i do appreciate having more and more bg layers ^^ being able to layer bgs is super fun

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/30 06:20:54 )
I don’t use discord much anymore. But when I was on staff all the staff used it to talk to each other a lot, like a constant conversation. I assume they’re still on there because if someone has an issue or question, or even just a suggestion, they get a pretty quick reply on discord.
I think it’s just easier when they’re already there and they can see one of the chats has a new replay and look really quick without really leaving the work they’re doing. Plus it’s easier to navigate on the phone than the website. XD

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 21:53:22 )

@lina: ooh i see! that makes sense
i always wondered, i guess in my mind i imagined a private staff forum, like a teachers lounge lol
but something like discord i guess is probably easier, esp if a lot of people use it already anyway!

i can't believe it's october today!! sept is really over :0
how's your week been going? ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 21:56:24 )
It feels like September started last week. Time goes so fast sometimes!

My week has been going pretty well.
I can’t believe it’s Thursday already tho

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 22:00:50 )

it really does ..! i hope we can skip through winter Haha go straight to next spring >_>
i wish i could do some fall activities but some of my friends have been kind of busy lately :"< i've kind of been hermitting these past few weeks and it's def getting to me though

gonna be weekend soon!! i'm taking off work next week, excited about that ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 22:06:30 )
Once the weather gets cold I definitely get into a hermit mood. But I keep busy inside with crafts

Have a fun week off!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 21:15:57 )

@lina: aww thanks ^^
what kinds of crafts have you been working on lately?? :3

i went out for groceries today and it's like perfect fall weather rn!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/3 01:46:30 )
@xvz: that sounds lovely!
I went out to go to work and it was super cold but I think I just need to get my jacket out of storage. XD

I have a paint by number canvas I found online that I’m slowly working on. And I’m making a journal for my sister. And I’m crocheting (a few things) but primarily a shawl/poncho thing. I need to stop slacking on that though, or it won’t be done until winter is over. >.<

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/3 03:00:55 )

@lina: oohh do u get cold easily ?? it was low 60s today which felt super nice in the sun! and was perfect for walking around in, in like jeans+sweater :"-)
i was wearing two layers tho and i also brought a jacket in my backpack but didn't even need to bring it out!

that sounds super fun ^^ for the paint by number do u like print it out ..? do u use markers or ? :0
i've never made a journal but i did have a friend make one for me once and it was such a lovely gift!!! do u have a tutorial u follow or anything, i'd love to try it sometime!
i've never tried crocheting though i would love to learn, i love the crochet plushies and would to make one someday<3 how did u learn? ^^
i learned how to knit rectangles in middle school and made a scarf or two when i was younger... i think it's a nice activity to do / keep hands occupied while watching tv!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/3 16:57:32 )
@xvz: I get cold so easily! I’m cold blooded. >.<

I ordered the paint by number online and it’s printed on real canvas and came with acrylic paint, which is thick enough to go over the lines. But it’s from a weird company and now that I’m partly through it I’m noticing the colors are not really correct, it’s supposed to be lots of blues but they’re really much more green. :/ my room is blues and green though, so it will still match.

My mom taught me how to crochet. All the women in my mom’s family crochet. I’ve done some animals and other cool things. Once you know the basic stitch you can do anything! I’ve tried knitting but it’s so much harder to do. >.<

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 21:38:49 )
@xvz: SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING ON YOU I got a bad cold and was like, asleep this whole time orz

BUT THANK and leialel's fun because you can legit play with the elements however you want kjHDKJDso feel free to do whatever you wan with him ;3c

- his outfit totally isn't strict so feel free to dress him up however you want o: the story takes place in the 90s so I go with that aesthetic usually, but like, feel free to do whatever you want, he's ethereal, he'll be around whenever kjHDLJKD

- no pupils, you also have the option to play with them? like they can just be pure white, or they change up to reflect technology? so example like static, scanlines, colour bars, pixelly/glitchy, etc etc

- yeh his ears just kind of merge with wings if that makes sense? and YEAH he has back wings if you wanna draw them, but if he can make them go away if you don't wanna

- JUST HAVE FUN >;'3c

and sobbing he totally does... he's an aesthetic baby
later.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 04:05:19 )

@ghost: nw!! wah i hope ur feeling better<3 being sick is T_T
i was out of town for a little bit but should have some time this weekend to get to it :3 i did a few sketches earlier but haven't had a chance to sit down w my tablet yet

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/20 17:21:36 )
How are things going xvz? ^^

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 00:06:36 )

hey lina how are you ^^

i'm doing , idk, just ok lol , honestly a little bleh !
i've been feeling kind of down this past month, but staying occupied i think has been helping? kind if in a watching films mood lately too
how about you??

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 00:26:40 )

@ghost:
i hope you like it!!!

here's also a version w/o the 3d effect if you would like!

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/22 21:43:55 )
That looks totally amazing!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.