Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games "Life Itself" | ACNH thread

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 22:08:00 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I wish I could come ToT
My internet sucks too bad to do internet play. Might try tho

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 15:04:00 )

@ghost: darn I missed out on this! If no one came I can come today. Just ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 15:05:05 )

I’m hoping it won’t be that hard to get the mushroom stuff. My island only made 5 mushrooms and I didn’t get only if the DIYs. Not good for day one. Lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 15:07:14 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I got 4 mushrooms and no mushroom DIYs >w>;;
Though, I do time travel when I play... so I figure I could get some before the week ends.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 16:46:35 )
oh rip I didnt know that about the flowers ;'3c nevermind that then I guess HAHA

that sucks tho 0v7 sorry to hear about your internet

@totalanimefan: YEAH I can open it again, I still have a lot of stuff lying around my island... anyone else free to come over too if they see this ;3c (Im gunna be afk again tho Im working)

DODO CODE: CDPLY

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 16:47:25 )
also I've gotten a few mushroom recipes already ;3c ... but none of the ones I want so rip

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 16:58:47 )

@ghost: It's cool if you are afk. Thanks for opening your island. I'll come on over.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:41:50 )

@ghost: Thank you for letting me come. I did two trips. It's amazing how much stuff you have 0-0

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 18:19:52 )
HAHA thank you for helping me clear it out

I hoard a lot until my storage gets full and then I'm like "... oof, why am I holding onto all this? I'm not going to use it..."

and figured it'd be better off going to people who want it instead of just selling all of it (because I'm like, set on bells I played the stalks to hell and back)
later.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:40:27 )

I've got a ton of DIY recipes I need to get rid of, so lmk if anyone needs any of these
I'm dumping them after today so ACT FAST
wooden simple bed
bamboo stopblock
natural garden chair
plain wooden shop sign
bamboo flooring
palm-tree lamp
standard umbrella stand
shell fountain
jungle flooring
tiki torch
modeling clay
fruit wreath
log dining table
jungle flooring
grass standee
orange wall-mounted clock
bamboo sphere
tiny library
peach wall
iron garden chair
mossy garden rock
large cardboard boxes
stone lion-dog
tiki torch
pitfall seed
wooden full-length mirror

Donator — Whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 22:14:45 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@ghost: if you had, I would've snagged those blue roses you had
Only flower I'm 100% lacking is them

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 03:00:41 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

I have a Carrd page in the works for my island >:3
It'll have general info on it and stuff.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 14:42:49 )
@0v7: Can I ask how you came up with the title for this thread? Makes me think of a song I REALLY like haha.

You still playing lately? I recently let my favorite villager move out. I got her amiibo card, but my husband and I wanted to switch it up for now.

Rodeo just came and took her place, though! Very excited about that, though we have a bunch of Lazy villagers now lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 14:54:43 )

"You\'ve had too much of the digital love -

@McMoney: All my official/permanent threads use titles of songs I love! This one's "Life Itself" by Glass Animals :0

I've been playing a bit, though not much since I'm working on applying to be a pixelist for the site, and also juggling 2 different site's events >w>

My last villager who moved in was Reneigh! Who.. replaced Renée LOL
I have one of each villagers, plus one more sisterly and one more normal. I think that makes 10. :thinking_emoji:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 15:01:42 )
@0v7: Ha, knew it was Glass Animals! How to Be a Human Being is a fantastic album omg. Just listened to it again, still thinking of buying it lol

Just noticed you got an art gallery, gonna have to check that out ;0 Good luck with your events, hope to see more of your stuff on this site real soon, too!!

The Renée/Reneigh thing is great lol. You think you're keeping all your villagers permanently, or are you gonna switch 'em up after a while ??

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 15:04:30 )

@McMoney: Have you listened to their new album Dreamland?? I'm OBSESSED!! Especially the stripped back version of Space Ghost Coast to Coast.

Thank you!! I should post some of my newer stuff in my art gallery but I keep forgetting because I'm so busy >w>;;;

I'll be keeping a select few permanently - I'm wanting a new cranky villager since Frank is cool and all but... my aesthetic! I think I'll be keeping Julian, Raddle, Kiki, Broffina maybe, and Muffy. How about you??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 15:27:01 )
@0v7: Haven't gotten myself to listen to the new album. I liked the older ones so much and from what I've heard (Heat Waves, mainly) they sound so.... Different? A lot more pop, I miss how they sounded on Zaba especially. Gotta let go of prejudice, though. I kight really like it but haven't given it a chance lol. I'll listen soon!!

Ugh, man. I've been trying to draw more, too but oooof. Life is busy. Still, hmu if you get the time and post more!!

Your town has a ton of cool villagers!! Especially like Julian amd Kiki. Never seen Raddle before, he's hellaaaa dope. Muffy is always a good one, too ;0

For ours, we're keeping Bizkit, Drago, Zell, Wendy, Vic, Leonardo, and Cherry! My husband likes Fauna but I've been wanting to switch her to get my Vesta back ❤ lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 15:31:21 )

@McMoney: I was hesitant about Dreamland at first too but it's actually less pop than I expected! What really got me was, well, the track Dreamland. One of the lines hits HARD in this year, 2020. Also, Helium emotionally wrecked me too I was just like 🥺 listening to it, at the end of my full album listen.

I posted a couple new digital arts! I finally got around to doing it - both were freebies for other users on here :0

Omg Zell!!! I had Zell in ACNL :'D I actually had Wendy but swapped her with Kiki lol. Cherry's always a good one too!!! I don't remember what Bizkit looks like... time to web search >w>

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 15:42:42 )
@0v7: Dave has that voice, man. Can hit SO hard when he's talking about the deeper stuff. He has a way of sounding so sad and strained, it adds so much emotion to a track. Ahh, you've concinced me. I'll smoke and give it a listen!! Once I put pants on tho omg it's so cold outside.

Dude, those are dope! Especially love the coloring on #11. Keep up the good work! Making me wanna doodle, too ha

Zell's such a cool kid, I wasn't ready. My husband found him while island hopping, but the dude's my best friend now lmfaoooo. Had Wendy (and Vesta tbh) in Pocket Camp, they stuck with me TvT Cherry was in our New Leaf file, she came back to visit us at the campsite on New Horizons, so it felt like fate lol. Bizkit is such a cutie, real good puppy, that one

Oh, funny story with Vic, too! He was a campsite villager, but I was too hungover to recruit him. Found him on a mystery island the next day, though!! Love that grumpy guy. And if you give him hats, he wears a tiny version on top of his viking hat lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 15:50:38 )

@McMoney: "Agnes" makes me SO emotional like!! How can this be so emotional in the span of what, 3 minutes??? Now I wanna listen to it.. My fave track from Dreamland is probably "Space Ghost Coast to Coast"! "Waterfalls Coming Out Your Mouth" is also another I like a lot. "Heat Waves" makes me weirdly nostalgic...

Thank you!! :D I tried a different method of coloring on #11 - one that isn't so hard on my back :3 You should doodle if you wanna!! It's fun!!

Omg Vesta!!! I had her in ACNL too!! I.. haven't checked Pocket Camp in so long. Mostly 'cause I got tired of the gacha >w>; I want Punchy in ACNH since I had him in ACNL but he seems to be elusive >_> Bizkit is so cute!!

What if you give him a viking hat? Is it stacked on top?? that would be hilarious lol
Also, I didn't know you can give your villagers ANY hat. I'm used to Pocket Camp's method of hats

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.