Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games "Life Itself" | ACNH thread

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 23:21:09 )

It's October! So far I've planted some pumpkins, bought the new skin and eye colors, bought a piece of candy, and learned three Halloween item recipes~

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 01:09:11 )

Have you guys been able to find many acorns? I only found one.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 01:10:39 )

@Starlight: Where did you find the recipes?
I planted 10 pumpkins, do you think that's enough?

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 01:35:27 )

@Totalanimefan: I've found some acorns from shaking trees. I haven't really put much effort into collecting them though. I got two recipes from balloons, and Punchy gave me the other one while he was crafting. I planted 50 pumpkins, but I don't actually know what a good amount to plant is. I just got the pumpkin starts today after all! I just want to try to get a good amount of all of the different colors of pumpkins

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 02:11:15 )

@Starlight: Awesome that you got some from balloons. I got some balloons today, but not DIYs.
You're right. There are a lot of color. Maybe I should do more than 10. Did you leave space in between them? Are they like flowers were two colors can cross to make a new color?

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 02:24:36 )

@Totalanimefan: I didn't leave any space between mine. I'm not sure how they work yet exactly; I'll figure it out as I go along~

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 02:44:28 )

@Starlight: Yeah same here. I guess I'll have to see how long it takes to grow them and what colors I get. I am watering them everyday.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 05:17:29 )

@Totalanimefan: I plan to water mine every day as well! It should be fun figuring out how they work~

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 14:49:28 )

@Starlight: maybe soon there will be a guide. Lol

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/3 01:28:00 )
I just got back into my island after not touching it for...~3 months? I played REALLY hard from March to June, and then kinda died off. This new update has reinvigorated me, however! I've already planted a copious amount of pumpkins!

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/4 04:31:01 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm sure there are already full guides, but I like trying to figure things out myself before looking for guide. It's more fun for me that way~

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/4 04:31:41 )

@Elirona: Same! This update has pulled me back in~

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/4 05:09:11 )

@Elirona: I went super hard on this game in March and April cause I was stuck at home, but then I was burnt out. Over not playing much since April 28th I have decided to give it another go. Kinda sad I missed out on summer but I was busy this summer.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/4 05:10:00 )

@Starlight: I didn’t even think about guides. I’m unsure if I want to use them or not.

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/4 05:25:17 )
@totalanimefan: Eh, don't worry! The summer stuff was cute, but i think you're safe to not worry about it. It's not like it's going away forever. :)

@starlight: I know!!! I'm such a sucker for Fall and it seems like a lot of other people are as well!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/4 15:49:36 )

@Elirona: true. And this update does seem more exciting

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/4 22:41:16 )

I harvested my pumpkins today!

I ended up digging up some of the orange pumpkin sprouts and planting yellow, white, and green pumpkins in their place. Now I have 10 orange, 10 yellow, 10 green, and 16 white pumpkin plants. For the remaining 4 spots, I bought and planted 4 new pumpkin starts.

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 04:26:51 )
@totalanimefan: Exactly!!! Didn't expect the prospect of growing pumpkins and buying candy to be so exciting to me, lol.

Speaking of, my pumpkins were able to be harvested today! How exciting!

@starlight: Nice! I love that the game lets you know what color pumpkin you'll get out of the plant once they've produced at least once.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 04:43:43 )

@Starlight: Wow congrats! Also how did you get the pinecones? I haven't seen any.
@Elirona: Yeah there is more stuff to make and the pumpkins to take care of. I thought that the Cherry Blossom update/season was a lot of fun.
How many did you get today?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 04:57:55 )

@Elirona: Yeah, it's definitely a useful feature!

★~~Questing~~★

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.