Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Echoes of One's Past

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 00:27:05 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"....hm." Nathan muttered.

"Maybe I should be isolated..." he said.

"I don't want to be a potential danger to anyone..." he went on.

He then put his hand to the side of his head, and winced.

"...tell Angela." he told her.

"Let her make the decision from there."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 00:31:04 )

"Come with me." Anya stated before opening the door.

"Also, nicely done. You just caused it to sink in farther." She added with a light sigh.

":You're going to be absolutely useless in about ten minutes." Was the last thing she said before heading off, figuring he'd likely follow.

She found Angela quickly and easily enough before sighing.

"I'm taking Nathan home with me." She told the medic simply. Angela just paused and looked to her, her face puzzled.

".... why...?" She asked. Anya just motioned to Nathan, who had followed but a few paces behind.

"Ask him, not me." Was all she said. Angela just sighed before looking to Nathan, whos face was a bit flushed.

"... why is Anya taking you home with her?" She asked.

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 00:55:41 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." Nathan was silent, and sighed.

"Because I'm a fool." he told her.

"I used the wrong gloves while performing the web acquisition." he continued.

"...and I then put my gloved hand to my head unconsciously." he mumbled further.

"So I shouldn't be here." he then said.

"I'm sorry." he apologised.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 00:57:29 )

Angela just sighed lightly.

"All right, it happens." She said simply.

".... I've done the same damned thing before. But chances are you'll learn after this." She added.

"You get hazard pay for tending to her, by the way." Was the last thing she said before looking to Anya.

"Go. Take care of him."

"don't worry, I will. I'll keep you posted on how long this lasts for him too." Anya answered with a nod before looking to Nathan.

"Go get your things. You know, while you still can."

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 01:34:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Nathan just nodded.

"Yes." he replied.

He then turned and walked away to do so, and both women could see the subservience in his stride, and hear it in his tone.

He was still himself. But that wouldn't last long, and they knew it.

It was only a short matter of time.

They could even see his steps be a little... unsteady.

He would soon be, essentially, her servant.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 04:08:10 )

Anya just sighed lightly.

"This... is going to be interesting, I think." She muttered.

"I do hope you don't destroy him." Angela commented.

"Don't worry. I'll do all I can to avoid that." Anya answered after a moment or two.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 04:55:45 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

It was at that point, Angela received a text... from Ty.

And it was one that she wasn't keen on receiving.

Hazel's on her way to the medical wing. it read.

And she has Azazel with her. the next said.

Warning, he's unconscious and she's carrying him. the last one informed her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 05:03:13 )

Angela was silent before sighing and getting to her feet.

All right. was all she sent in response.

"Hey Anya?" She said, the demon looking to her with confusion.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Hazel's on her way here with Az." She added. Anya sighed lightly.

"Would you mind hanging around to help? You know better about demonic anatomy than I do." She added. Anya just sighed.

"I can, but there's the whole thing thing with Nate." The spider countered. Angela just sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. That was a very fair point.

"Well, hang out for a few, for just in case I need you?" She asked. Anya just nodded. That was something she could do,d einitely.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 05:42:07 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

About a minute and a half later, Hazel showed up and dropped Azazel off, excusing herself to go to the lab and have something dealt with, and she was gone.

And Azazel was there alone now.

And he did NOT look good.

Physically, he looked just fine.

However, Anya could tell that something was SERIOUSLY wrong.

She could 'see' it and sense it.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 05:50:49 )

Anya did what she could to try and help, which wasn't much admittedly, but it did help. That was all that was being looked for as it stands.

After she was able to get herself pulled away and knowing that she'd not run into issues, she managed to get Nathan and headed back to her place wit him.

They stepped inside, and she dropped her keys in the bowl that was there for that specific reason before sighing.

"Yo! Jake!" She called as she kicked off her shoes and motioned for Nate to do the same.

"We've got company!"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 06:03:34 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Nate did as he was told... and little else.

At this point, he still seemed himself... but like he was waiting for further instruction.

However, Anya heard nothing from Jake.

No response.

The house was quiet. Eerily so.

And she KNEW Jake was home, too. So the fact that he wasn't responding in any way was very odd. But perhaps he was just napping. That was a possibility.

However, THAT notion was thrown out the window when she saw a yellow and green striped spider quickly making its way towards her on the wall.

It was one that showed up when something was wrong. Seriously wrong.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 06:13:50 )

Anya was silent before looking to the spider there.

".... Lead me." She told it simply.

"Take me to Jake." Sure enough, it turned and scurried off, and she followed at a quick pace, not caring about Nate for the moment, and not even considering the fact that he was there, and would likely need some direction.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 06:26:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The spider continued to move, with Anya following, and it took her to one of the bathrooms they had, and inside.

When she stepped inside, she was horrified at what she saw.

Jake was in there.

In the tub.

On his front.

With deep gashes in his back, leaking blood at an alarming rate.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 06:33:28 )

"What the fuck!?" She exclaimed as she hurried over, making sure to prepare some webbing as she moved. She knew it could help to act as a binder for a wound, even if it affected him, because he was currently not in a state that would be, or could be, an issue.

"NATHAN!" She yelled, half screamed as she started to do what little she could.

"Son of a bitch..." She growled under her breath.

"Jacob, you had better not fucking die on me."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 06:41:57 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jake did not respond at all... which made sense, he was unconscious.

About a minute later, Nathan came rushing into the room.

"Miss Anya!" he exclaimed.

"What's going-!?" he started to ask, before seeing Jake.

"Good lord!" he then yelled.

"What can I do to help, Miss Anya!?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 06:47:23 )

"I need a medical team here to get him there. Now." Anya told him honestly, some urgency to her voice.

"and I need you to access your medical knowledge to ensure that he does NOT die." She added.

"now get on it."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 07:27:42 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Nathan took out his phone and demanded a medical team be there ASAP, giving them permission to essentially barge in.

"Might want your spiders to steer clear of them. Odds are they won't be trying to avoid them." he told her.

He then made his way to Jake and started using what little materials the bathroom had to bind the wound, apply pressure to it, and sterilize it some.

"Wow." he mumbled.

"This... this isn't good." he said.

"These marks are DEEP."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 07:32:58 )

Anya just sighed before whistling.

"I'd warn you of the webbing, but you're already dealing with that." She added after a moment.

"Just heads up, it's going to get stronger, I think." She added as she got to her feet.

"Take care of him, I'm going to deal with my spiders." She told him simply before heading off to do so, making sure there was a clear path for the team, and that the arachnids were all hidden away somewhere that they would be safe.

Sure enough, the team arrived, took care of the situation, and took Jake off rather quickly. It wasn't until after they were gone, that she returned with a sigh.

"Nate, you have a choice." She told him simply.

"Either stay here where you won't get in anyones way or be a problem, at all, or come with me. I'm going back to the Unit to help out where I can. There .... was something about that attack that is not sitting well with me, at all."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 07:51:10 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Nathan just sighed.

"Do with me what you think is best." he told her, somewhat blankly, before shaking his head slightly.

"Look..." he said.

"If you feel I'd just be in the way, or an irritation this way, order me to stay here and keep out of trouble." he told her in a moment of lucidity.

"Otherwise, tell me to come with you if I can be of help." he went on.

"I'm telling my brain to make a choice." he told her.

"...but it just isn't doing it." he lamented, a hint of frustration to his tone.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 07:56:07 )

Anya just sighed.

"all right." She said. "Come on." With that, she headed off, expecting him to follow her.

She stepped into a room, a rather nice and plush guest room at that, before turning back toward the door to see Nate.

"Sit." She said simply. After he made his way in, she just sighed.

"Stay in this room." She told him. "Until I return." She paused a moment, wondering how to go about this.

"Tend to your physical needs - in any manner required - while I am gone as well." She continued.

"once your head starts to seriously hurt, go to sleep. you'll feel better when you wake."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.