Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Looking for friends or just chat

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 00:33:00 )

@Kittyzilla: Oh yeah my friend made me an orange and purple tail out of yarn once and sent it to me.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 00:38:43 )
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Crystalkitsune85: awe that sounds pretty. Have you tried crocheting with plastic bags? i tried to start a crochet plastic bag tote bag but i got overwhelmed with other stuff and never did it again. oh and here is the image of the crochet baby hampsters i was telling you about

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 00:41:33 )

@Kittyzilla: oh those are super adorable! Though if I made those, I'd get colorful yarn and make like unusual colored ones. Like the variegated yarns.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 00:46:10 )
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Crystalkitsune85: yea mine will look like they Cooshy-cooshy ticky-ticky wooooooo out of a rainbow. Sorry ^^; little blast from the past just came out of me with that comment.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 00:52:57 )

@Kittyzilla: Oh I know Hamtaro. I have a Hamtaro plush somewhere in my room. I bought him ages ago, and I don't know where the eff he ended up but he's around somewhere. I watched the anime and played some of the games. I did the Rainbow Rescue game on my Youtube Channel for a bit.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 01:03:23 )

@Crystalkitsune85: Ham-Ha! So nice to know some one know Hamtaro I use to have the ham ham club house play set. And when i would go to school i would aways take my two favorite hampsters with me Boss and Jingle and since they had holes in them for the little pegs to sit on in the club house i use to put them on my penciles to distract me when i started to drift off cus kids were being jerks. Video games i had the ham ham games, ham-ham heart break, and rainbow rescue

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 01:13:15 )

@Kittyzilla: I liked most of the girl hamsters. I also realized that they used the same American voice actors for the hamsters and they did Inuyasha. Kagome and Shippo I think.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 01:22:30 )

@Crystalkitsune85: Yea i noticed that when i was older. Like now a days i know "actors" by voice. like not so much know by name(unless i watch something i love them in) but i know the voice. like one day my mom was on an over night for a work class and my dad and i had tv on. He was flipping threw channels and landed on tangled and i heard one of the thugs talking and my head poped up and i was like'thats ron perlman ' my dad didn't believe me sadly we watched the whole movie vs just looking up who it was but i was right. I grew up watching Ron perlman as beast in 1987 (I was born in 86 and my mom loved the show so i watched it with her as a kid) then i was 'reunited' with him as hellboy much like i know benedict Cumberbatch. He did the voice of smug in the hobbit movies then he played khan then i saw him as dr.strange then saw him as sherlock so his another voice i know like i watched mowgli on netflix just cus i saw one of the voice actors was benedict but i actually loved the movie .... Also as a fan of marvel movies i found out some of the actors do audiobooks on audible (best way to 'read' books when your busy crafting ) like Tom hiddles (think i spelt his last name wrong) but he plays loki he does a few and benedict did sherlock and fer others tim curry did i think dracula and vincet price did a few. So yea i got them so when i'm busy corcheting and want to read. Most the times i just play music.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 01:25:45 )

@Kittyzilla: I watched the movie The Croods through to the end, not even knowing that Nicholas Cage was the voice of the dad. I was like.."Oh yeaaah now I hear it." Sometimes I get movies where I hear someone's voice and I'm like "I know them from something" and then I have to like look it up on IMDB to find the actors in the movie. I don't know a lot of actors by name, but know their voices by them being in other movies.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 01:28:50 )

@Crystalkitsune85: yep it's like the guy who does one of the adult vickings in how to train your dragon is david tennet and Ruffnut (love him) is the guy who plays weasel (love him too) in deadpool

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 01:39:44 )

@Kittyzilla: I was watching the English dub of I *think* it was Boys over Flowers, and one of the main guys got jumped by some other school guys and one of the guys I believe was Inuyasha's voice. Also the main girl character's voice was Sango. I was obsessed with Inuyasha back when I was younger, so I picked up on the voices a lot.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 01:48:59 )

@Crystalkitsune85: Yea Inu-Yasha, cowboy bebop, lupin the 3rd I remember those nights. I swear my dad watches a lot of military shows i swear a few of them the guy who does jet from cowboy bebop is the voice over for those shows. it's the only reason i pay attention to it is cuz i liked jet. Oh goodie i made my friend feel better. like she saying it's first Sunday off and what is she doing watching the hobbit and she said 'no wonder I'm single' and i'm like 'no that's not why your single it's cuz you haven't found a guy like in this video' [youtube]https://youtu.be/JO6eydRPpyU[/youtube]....

She felt better she responded with 'lol true but i'm not going to meet them staying in' and i was like 'how do you know with the pandemic they might not be out and about'

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 02:06:51 )

@Kittyzilla: The anime that I watched

Pokemon (first few seasons)
YuGiOh (when it came on Saturday mornings)
Sailor Moon
Tenchi Muyo/Tenchi Universe
Cowboy Beebop
Inuyasha
Cardcaptor Sakura.

Also one called Sugar Sugar Rune, that I read the manga of, and watched the subtitled anime. I wish they would have made it dubbed. I'm not a big fan of subbed anime because I like to be doing other things instead of staring at the screen reading translations. I play games and stuff too so I rather have something going off in my ear on the laptop to my left while I play a game or whatever on the newer laptop in front of me. (I got a second, better laptop to play games on for my Youtube channel. Now that I don't do it anymore I just use the gaming laptop for day to day stuff.)

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 03:09:02 )

@Crystalkitsune85: oh my god.... Anime with me was
Tenchi
card captures
sailor moon
pokemon
ronin warriors
lupin the 3rd
dragon ball
dragon ball z
g gundam
gundam wing
zoids
ms 08th team
outlaw star
ultimate muscle
hellsing
trigun

And well i read Sugar Sugar Rune along many many many other manga. I don't know if you would want me to list that here might take over the rest of the forum. But i kind of don't watch much anime now unless it's like watching older stuff just to remember the good old days when you didn't have to adult. much like watching old shows. like the other day i was watching the proud family on Disney plus specially since my family is going threw a lot of drama it's kind of nice to 'revert' back to a child at times.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 04:03:24 )

@Kittyzilla: Yeah I kind of stopped watching newer anime. I did watch Tenchi Muyo GXP and Tenchi Muyo Ryo-oki only because it was related to the original anime. Oh another couple I've seen was Ouran High School Host Club, Chobits, and Fruits Basket. And same with you, if I watch any anime now, it's just rewatching the old stuff from before. The last anime I watched was Monster Musume, which was weird and kind of sexual. Someone I met in Discord suggested I watch it because of something else I watched I think.

I also REALLY love Studio Ghibli movies. Kiki's Delivery Service, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away...My Neighbor Totoro.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 14:52:07 )

@Crystalkitsune85: I haven't seen Howl's Moving Castle or My Neighbor Totoro. I would like too but I just such a huge to watch list. Like supernatural, aj and the queen, lucifer just the top ones. oh if i have time I'll take a picture of the blanket i'm working on today so you can see.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 20:52:13 )

@Kittyzilla: If you ever get a chance to, you should watch all the Studio Ghibli films. They're all pretty great. Some better than others. Also another good one to watch, that were made by people that used to work at Ghibli is called Mary and the Witch's Flower. It's styled almost exactly like Ghibli movies, so it's very pretty.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 20:58:26 )

@Crystalkitsune85: I will def look into them when things get settled. Right now i'm debating on creating an art thread to show off my art once i get settled and stuff so i can post all my art I'll be able to do again. cuz since we been starting to pack i was told i could only have two projects and i finished one

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 21:39:10 )

@Kittyzilla: I use to draw all the time. I did one piece of art with my digital tablet and SAI on my laptop but it was a quick thing that doesn't warrant putting online, but I did do a rose with watercolor yesterday.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 21:42:44 )

@Crystalkitsune85: That's so pretty. Yea i use to draw and on udemy i got a drawing class so as you went you would have art study images i found some while i was packing i'm thinking once i unpack and when i have internet (cuz I'll be at the house by myself.. well with my nephew but no tv no internet just my cellphone so i won't be able to post anything.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.