Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Looking for friends or just chat

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 21:58:16 )

I draw or whatever in small bursts. Most of the time I just play games on my computer these days. Whatever to keep me occupied.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 21:59:16 )
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Crystalkitsune85: I use to draw alot before i went to massage therapy after that i really don't draw much but i would love to get back into drawing.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 22:03:15 )

I really should. I know I should because I'll get better if I keep practicing, but something usually holds me back.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 22:04:17 )
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Crystalkitsune85: i know mine is my anxiety monster like i keep feeling like it will never be good enough but i need to tame that monster

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 22:07:01 )

I have a similar problem. But mine is, all the ideas I have in my head that I want to draw, are usually some fantastical image, that my ability can't create. Like my lack of ability makes my visions lack luster and then I get frustrated that I can't draw what I want in my head so I end up not drawing at all.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 22:12:32 )

@Crystalkitsune85: sounds like why i dropped out of being an art major. I had my drawing teacher repeating to me 'draw what you see not what you want to see' but isn't that the whole thing about art. Is you create what you want to create? i couldn't get past her class due to that comment. I used art as therapy for my anxiety and hearing that just fed that little monster 20x so it got bigger. (oh and the reason i keep calling anxiety as a monster is some one actually drew disabilities as monsters)

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 23:25:55 )

@Kittyzilla: I think I needed to take more figure classes. How to draw figures better. I can do like pretty much good bodies, but I'm bad with perspective and dynamics, so most of the pictures I draw are people standing still hiding their hands. I suck at hands too.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 00:22:33 )

@Crystalkitsune85: i'm bad with hands i use to draw anime style but lately it's been cat forms

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 01:04:15 )

For a while I was drawing My Little Pony based characters for people on Second Life. Ponies were easier to draw than humans lol.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 01:05:15 )

@Crystalkitsune85: that reminds me when i did the or well started the mlp art challenge

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 01:10:44 )

I drew other people's OCs based on the fandom. I even drew some of my own OCs here and there as I made them. I grew out of the fandom so I'm not really into MLP anymore.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 01:25:35 )

@Crystalkitsune85: well it was like a 25 day challenge one and it was like draw an earth pony draw a unicorn so on so forth... i think i gave the sketch book to my niece but i had one that's name was toxic he was so cute

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 01:37:47 )

This here is one of the drawings I did. She's an Alicorn that's based off old Nintendo game systems. She's Princess Power Star.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 02:03:36 )

@Crystalkitsune85: Oh my god she is pretty yea i'm not that good on computers i do better hand but it's ben ages since i done any art by hand

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 02:21:50 )

Well that was three years ago XD. I have some other stuff I did recently. I did an OC for Hazbin Hotel.

I didn't draw the background, that I nabbed off the net. I suck at doing backgrounds in my art.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 02:33:46 )

@Crystalkitsune85: If you go here its my livejournal and the header is what i made bringing of the month

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 02:38:15 )

Gosh Livejournal. I had one of those back when Myspace was THE place to be, before Facebook existed XD

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 02:39:59 )

@Crystalkitsune85: yea i still use mine i normally just ramble there since no one really listens when i talk were i live at time.plus i post my art there mostly

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 02:41:46 )

I haven't touched mine in probably over a decade. I don't think I remember my username or anything to get back into it

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 02:43:17 )

@Crystalkitsune85: if you wanted to could always make a new one. I know ill work on my art thread here after moving starts when i start unpacking things and finding my stuff again

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.