Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Looking for friends or just chat

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 02:44:40 )

Eh, I dunno. I don't really have anything to share besides Parakeet information lol.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 02:46:01 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Crystalkitsune85: I just ramble about how i had no control since the pandemic pretty much

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 02:47:58 )

I try to avoid talking about or reading anything about it, if I can help it. It just messes with my anxiety and I don't need to get super anxious.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 02:50:24 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Crystalkitsune85: omg you have the super cute anxiety monster too?

I found him when i was trying to explain to some one how anxiety feels and the guy drew all these disorders as monsters (i have anxiety and ptsd which looking at the art kind of looks like an adult anxiety monster)

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 02:55:09 )

Mine comes from worst case scenario type stuff, and over thinking things. Like I don't want to go out and get Covid because I live with my grandparents who are in their late 70's. I don't want them to get sick. I also have dental problems that need to be fixed but I couldn't have em done a few months ago because they could only do extractions for a while and I have a bunch of teeth that can be saved rather than pulled. But yeah....Anxiety.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 03:01:30 )

@Crystalkitsune85: yea my anxiety was pushed into overdrive when the thing started. I have a part time job but due to all the highschool students pretty much not being let to work i went from part time to part time working hours of a full time person. Like first things shut down and iw as going to try and get my hair cut then they closed down then the hours changed then i was pretty much working every day then work started the mask thing way before the state made it mandatory. And my dad just had heart surgery so i was afraid but a bit of the anxiety left when we started wearing masks. but my anxiety and ptsd started around the same time. I was in school we had a bomb threat and i was cramed on a bus like the seats were all full and they were sitting us on the floor. but i was seated near some one i couldn't stand and i started to feel like i was gonna have a heart attack so they took me off the bus and once i was off i was fine. but i had some other things that caused my ptsd to get bigger it's to the point i don't trust people behind me. but i fully understand what you mean

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 03:12:07 )

Yeah I normally stay home as it is, but it seemed once this BS started happening I first had to go to the dentist to get a tooth under a crown that popped off, removed and then had some issues with my pulse that my doctor wanted me to go to a cardiologist for. I kept having appointments for tests there, so I was going to medical places I didn't want to go to because of the pandemic.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 06:28:49 )
🌈 To my boy, all that energy so vital
Love your hues and your blues in equal measure
Your comings and your goings-away
My mission is to keep the light in your eyes ablaze🌈

@Kittyzilla: you can do this. Have you tried mind mapping? It is a great way to organize ideas and such. I have some links to free software and apps I've used. Start small. 5 minutes a day. You can do 5 minutes. Just sit and write. It doesn't have to make sense or be complete sentences etc. Just do it before bed. Take time and write about your day or doodle. Put thoughts to paper. I'm also on discord if Ya like or wanna PM
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 15:47:32 )

@Crystalkitsune85: yea i go out for work and barely go out to the stores but yea i only going out if i have too. Like i had to go for my phsycial than i have to go back for blood work.

@ Xanthan: well i'm going to read the book 'save the cat' but i have to wait to read the book cus been packing to move staring Thursday most of my room is packed and i don't have much room cuz all the boxes

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 23:48:16 )

Okay this is my current art project. Alastor from Hazbin Hotel, colored with watercolor.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 00:41:35 )

@Crystalkitsune85: Thats really good i can't wait to draw again. I been doing 'shopping' today for the new place. I have my new boxspring and matress in my shopping cart and depending on how i can oriante my room i might get ride of my desk and get a corner desk

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 00:45:38 )

Watercolors are kinda fun. It's cool working with a medium I've never really ventured into before. I've done colored pencils and acrylic before. Markers a bit, but mostly digital stuff. Digital stuff is cleaner XD. No problem to get pain all over accidentally.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 00:49:05 )

@Crystalkitsune85: very true with computer art. I just wish i knew the perfect way to shade I tried over lay and transparent and yea... ^^ i think i'm going to make a noobie wish list thread just so i know what items i want and colors and what not just as a mental check list

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 00:53:02 )

I'd love to actually try Copic markers. They're supposed to be good for blending because they don't bleed like most markers. They're expensive though. I found a small set of like 8 for like $90 on Amazon once. Basic colors only though.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 00:54:52 )

@Crystalkitsune85: HAve you tried wish? They tend to have cheaper prices there

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 01:03:50 )

I've heard of Wish, but a lot of the stuff you get there from what I've seen, is like cheap knock offs and stuff. I never bought anything from there.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 01:05:44 )

@Crystalkitsune85: I have gotten all my resin molds off there all good just check the descriptions

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.