Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Quest to 2 million posts on Voltra!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 22:52:30 )

@Nephila: I agree. I feel like after the fall event everyone was pretty tired and was going lots of rl stuff.
After this last event it wasn't too much work and people probably aren't burned out from Voltra?
Plus I would think that reaching a new milestone with the pose would help make people want to post? Maybe that's just me lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/6 00:17:20 )

Yeah I've been posting a lot the last two days and my dumb brain keeps thinking, oh I must have gotten us so much closer, and it's like 100 posts helps for sure, but it isn't gonna get us to the goal in like a week. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 18:37:42 )

We are pretty close. Less than 50k posts away. I'm sure we can do that during the event. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 17:50:19 )

We have been flagging a little bit. Let's get active again everyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 03:57:45 )
So close to the goal!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 04:03:20 )
I don't really go on Voltra as much as I used to due to personal stuff but the 2m post goal is getting closer :o

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 20:52:12 )

@ChiffonOrange: That's ok. We do miss you while you are away though!
@KittyBeary: Yeah we are doing great! I'm sure we are going to hit the goal soon!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/28 02:43:45 )
@totalanimefan: Aww thank you! I miss you too as well

Btw I just noticed you changed your avatar to a beach-themed avatar, she looks adorable ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/28 16:42:06 )

@ChiffonOrange: :vanora_icon:
Thank you! I wanted to get into the summer mood. I really like the space astronaut theme going on with yours! I wanted to do something with that awesome pixeled hexagon force field, but I felt like I couldn't find things to go with it. You did a great job!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/29 02:09:09 )
@totalanimefan: You're welcome and I see! :o And thanks haha, I always wanted to make a space/futuristic themed avatar because why not? (lol) Though I was a bit worried that hexagon force field wouldn't go well with the other items I'm currently wearing but it turns out pretty cool ahaha

Speaking of themes, I haven't done a summer or beach theme before mainly it's because I don't even know which item would go well together. ( > . > ; )

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/29 18:32:30 )

@ChiffonOrange: It totally looks cool with it and I think it really makes your avatar stand out.

Yeah the beach theme was a little harder than I thought. I think it's because I don't want to use a lot of items because you don't bring or wear that much to the beach, but then I didn't want it to look plain either, and I wanted everything to match too. ^^;

I'm thinking about changing my avatar again, but I don't know what theme or what items I should use. ^^;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 01:05:57 )
@totalanimefan: Ah, true. Balance is the key when it comes to beach-themed stuff since you're basically wearing a swimsuit or vice versa.

I see. Hmmm.... It depends on whether you want to or not. :o

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 01:10:49 )

@ChiffonOrange: Yeah when I tried to balance the avatar I came up with this lol
I think I'm going to keep it for a little bit longer. I don't know what else to make for an avatar atm.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 10:33:39 )
@totalanimefan: I see. It still looks cute though!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 17:34:47 )

@ChiffonOrange: Aw thank you! How are you today? ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/31 01:59:32 )
@totalanimefan: You're welcome :3 And I'm doing fine, about to search for seaside beach/cafe themed music on Youtube just for listening since I'm a bit bored.

How about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/31 11:13:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Yupyup! ^^ We can do it! ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/31 11:25:34 )
Oh wait we made it to the goal! 8D
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/1 00:35:12 )

@KittyBeary: We did! I should update the thread!

@ChiffonOrange: Oh that sounds nice and relaxing. I was out today. The weather was warm but not too hot. Now I'm relaxing at home before making dinner.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/1 01:44:13 )
@totalanimefan: Mmhmm. I miss going to the beach sometimes. And I see, that sounds pleasant. ^^

*looks at the recent 2m post goal*

Cool. :o

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.