Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Quest to 2 million posts on Voltra!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 23:52:13 )

@xvz: True facts.
You reminded me of when the Tea Party thread was moving really fast and you were replying but you were like 10 pages behind. I got a good laugh out of it. I think it's awesome that you were trying to keep up though. I would have just moved to the current page lol

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/3 00:21:16 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@totalanimefan: lool yeah i didn't wanna miss anyones posts !! i probably did still though ahaha , the thread was def too fast to try to read and reply to everything lol

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/3 00:29:32 )

@xvz: I thought it was cute and sweet of you to do. During the events it's kinda a free for all, but I like that energy (not all the time, but it's a nice change of pace).

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/3 06:58:09 )

@totalanimefan: aw thanks ^^ haha i can't always get it right but i try ...
it's def fun!! when i joined in may we didn't have any events for a while, it was super fun to see voltra fastpost for the first time during the summer event :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/3 20:19:00 )

@xvz: yeah they weren’t really spread out too well. They should try and change when the summer event is. I think late June or July would be nice instead of August.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/3 22:50:46 )

@totalanimefan: hmm yeah i think if they ask for feedback for this event i'll mention it ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 02:36:24 )

@xvz: Oh yeah they haven't set that up yet lol
Oh about the Advent Calendar. So you collect the tickets everyday (if you miss days it's ok you can still collect them) and then at the end you submit your tickets and you are given a free item. Last year if you collected all the tickets you got two chances. I'm thinking this year it will be the same. Also remember to do it on your mules too. (it's automatic)

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 02:38:58 )

@totalanimefan: omg i just asked how it worked in ur other thread haha wow tysm for the explanation!! :0 a whole free item?!?!?! a whole two free items?!?!?!?
how do they do the items, is it like a raffle .. ? do they take into consideration what specific ppl want?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 02:47:05 )

@xvz: So the thread right now is where you say what you would like to see. No idea if they are going to use everyone's suggestions but it can't hurt. Last year it was a total surprise and we were just collecting tickets everyday. Let me see if I can find an old thread from last year.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 02:48:58 )

@totalanimefan: aw tysm!! and feel free to post / move convo to ur charity thread , other ppl might find it helpful too!

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 02:50:01 )

@xvz: Ok good I'll do that. I found the thread I made from last year. I don't know if this helps you guys
What did you win?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 02:53:37 )

Oops, I meant to post that in the charity thread lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/2 20:02:30 )

@Nephila: I think we will. The events are always so active and they normally go on for a few weeks.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 01:47:30 )

@Nephila: Same. Now that Christmas is over I need Voltra to consume my life give me something to do.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:00:07 )

@Nephila: I hope it starts soon too!
That's cool. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:35:48 )

@Nephila: That could be a good starting date. I was hoping it was going to be today, but probably not? Maybe tomorrow or Monday.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 07:17:19 )

@Nephila: That would have been nice.
I try to think of it this way, the later it starts, the later it ends. So that's a good thing lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 16:33:22 )

@Nephila: that’s a good point too. But A lot of people are also going back to work on Monday.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 17:21:31 )

@Nephila: yeah. I’m not working atm but my husband is and he goes back to work this week.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 18:25:28 )

@Nephila: well, cause of Rona he’s been working from home since March. Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.