Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/16 18:51:05 )
OH! We have a highlighted blinking door at the top banner now that leads to an announcement page for the Reaping Ritual event. There doesn't seem to be much more going on there just yet, but how exciting?!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/16 18:52:23 )
@Wildfire: I'm actually doing pretty good today.
I'm on a long phone call which is getting some annoying stuff finished. :d
I've been put on hold quite a few times in the last hour while info was being verified and whatnot.
I've been sort of in a "nesting and cleaning" mood these last few days, haven't been online much.

How are you doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/16 19:04:24 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: good afternoon, Star. How are you today?

it's so so, dealing with a stuffy nose, or runny nose, one of the two at all times, sore throat and a cough. but I am still off the oxygen, which is making me happy. right now I'm trying to get ahold of my cleaner, who isn't responding and works.
<:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/16 19:04:55 )
@Koah: I'm doing pretty well, actually. This gardening stuff has distracted me and given me something tangible to do, so that's good (not that there aren't a gazillion other things that I really should be doing, but they're tedious and depressing) - getting outside in the fresh air and moving my body with some physical work has been a good thing :3

I'm glad you're doing well. Did you ever finish painting that room??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/16 19:06:13 )
@star2000shadow: oh! Having a cold or allergies (or whatever) is not fun. I hope you feel better soon.
Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving? Christmas?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/16 19:08:10 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Christmas for sure, I'm picking up gifts for my neice who's three. she's a little painter like her aunty.
She's also pretty smart for a three year old haha. I plan on getting her at least one Elsa item. and then maybe something artsy. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/16 19:12:26 )
@Wildfire: I love the therapeutic feel of gardening. <3 I'm glad you're out and doing stuff in the garden. Did you get those cuttings from your friend? Did you decide on what was being planted?

I finished the last big wall. and I'm a dingus and realized there was one small wall I forgot to tape and prep for painting. so now I'm going to procrastinate that. lol.
I need to put the curtain rods back up in that room. it's almost toooo bright now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/16 19:30:58 )

@Wildfire: I rarely have them. It's so expensive here xwx
Honestly all this maple syrup talk is reminding of a biscuit that looks like a small waffle that taste syrupy delicious....
*drools even more* =q=

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/16 21:26:13 )
...I disappeared to research a couple things....

@star2000shadow: oh, that's a fun combination to buy for! I'm sure you'll have fun with your niece!

@Koah: Yes, I'm definitely feeling better with the distraction and focus and just being outside. And I have banana plants!! XD I got a bunch of cuttings and seeds from my friend (including the bananas) - a lot of things that aren't common in gardens outside of Florida (cassava, Chaya, passion fruit, Jamaican sorrel, etc.) ... I'm excited! I've been tearing out non-thriving shrubs, digging holes in the ground, setting up chicken wire fencing, scheming ways to set up different garden areas, etc.

Lol at your wall! XD

@Purpsy: rarely have allergies? That's good!!
Real syrup is expensive but it's so GOOD!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/16 21:40:05 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I hope so 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/16 21:45:02 )
@star2000shadow: Oh, little kids are so much fun to buy things for- especially if they're creative! (Imo) <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/16 21:58:51 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: she is I have five 'paintings' that she did. and their cute. ones all types of lines that some how looks like a path through hills. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/16 23:07:52 )
@Kory: That is a lot to deal with, Kory, and I'm sorry you're having to deal with all of that, BUT, it sounds like you're making a good decision to take some time for yourself so that you can process through everything. Mom sounds like a character! <3 Does she know what you're dealing with and the level of mourning you're experiencing right now? Can you talk to her?

Turkey and then chicken sound like a good option. Or fish? Maybe you could do fish for one of the holidays (Christmas?)? Oh! And the kale salad... it would probably be great with massaged raw kale and the other ingredients mixed in!!! This is similar to the recipe/ingredients list that I use: Yummly

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/16 23:08:41 )
@star2000shadow: that sounds like an interesting "painting"! XD And you sound like an awesome aunt, encouraging her creativity like that! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/16 23:58:01 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: that sounds like an interesting "painting"! XD And you sound like an awesome aunt, encouraging her creativity like that! <3

well of course. she's three and already painting. keep nurtering it and i might be able to say 'that's my neice's work' haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/17 00:02:06 )
@star2000shadow: everything thrives due to encouragement and support, and everyone (imo) needs a creative outlet. <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/17 00:44:21 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: everything thrives due to encouragement and support, and everyone (imo) needs a creative outlet. <3

true. plus painting is better for her then lashing out and her folks make her share her things with her baby brother, but if she touches his stuff they yell at her. 'grumbles' makes me wanna smack them. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/17 02:06:52 )
@Wildfire: oh my gosh I am jealous of your tropical plants! <33 I'm really curious about how the passion fruit and bananas will turn out.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/17 02:39:54 )

So tired. A customer filled a cart with dvds and then just left them for us to put back.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/17 13:05:14 )
@star2000shadow: well that seems one-sided. But yes, if she has an outlet for all the frustration she must be feeling, that's a good thing :3

@Koah: well, FL is sub-tropical, so yeah... and yes, it's weird to be growing bananas (well, not yet, but they're planted!) and passion fruit. I could grow mangoes and guava and other things like that here too if I wanted and had space for it.

@Another Movie Addict: That must have been annoying. Do you have any idea why the customer apparently abandoned their purchase like that?

Good morning. Has anything more about the event been posted yet? I'll have to go check...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.