Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/24 16:27:27 )
@Purpsy: lol. There's something about making new avatars that's contagious and addicting, isn't there?
I have a couple of the new orbs... ran out of volts to get more - lol! XD You??

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/24 16:33:12 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Just one for now, and got the unique high boots.
I'll save up a bit more to get more :3

Yeah it's super addicting and frustrating sometimes 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/24 17:24:36 )
@Purpsy: yeah, it is. I got the bra and flutterific from the orbs, and I bought raven mage and moon bun bun from other people. There's not a lot of items from this set of orbs that I really like, tbh...

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/24 21:34:08 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: It's not. and we keep to ourselves, we pay rent on time, so i don't really
know what her issue is with us.
she tried accusing us of things last year even.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 12:48:45 )
@MoodyB: Your landlady sounds like a real piece of work :/

@Kory: Hi Kory. How are you doing?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 12:49:23 )
Good morning everyone.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 14:55:54 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Hmm yeah I feel somewhat the same too. I actually not regret spending more for the previous winter orbs. There were still items I wanted from that I don't have it yet. And at this point I'm a bit lazy to so some questing. 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 18:37:25 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, I don't have the patience (or something) to actively seek items right now either.
So how is your day going so far? Having fun? Drawing? Doing anything interesting?

I was out playing in the garden and enjoying the nice weather :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 20:31:32 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Is a normal day for me :3
I need a bit of a break from drawing since that's all I've been doing often this week. Especially when I had no internet for 24 hours...

The weather is so gloomy here ish hard to enjoy it really but I'm glad your enjoying yours. I heard you have a snake as your neighbour now ( ´ ∀ ` ) 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 20:53:19 )
@Purpsy: LOL - Oh yeah... there's a big black racer running around the yard/area!! I'm not really a fan of snakes, though... but as long as he keeps his distance, doesn't surprise me when I'm out there, and eats all the nasty critters that are trying to eat my plants, we'll be just fine. And maybe he'll keep the nastier snakes away??

I am enjoying the weather today, thank you - it's really lovely out there (here). I'm sorry that it's all gloomy in your area, though :(

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 22:16:37 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: tell me about it lol.
but we're currently looking for a place so hoping for the best.
just need a means to pay for it.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 23:41:41 )
So many beautiful Avi's here

Hello everyone~, i hope everyone is doing well.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/26 14:09:16 )
@MoodyB: I wish you the best of luck in finding a new place to live, as well as finding the means to pay for it. Things are kind of crazy out there!! :3

@AngelicTeaTime: Hello. Welcome to the thread... and to Voltra! :3 How are you enjoying things so far??

@Kory: Awwww :/ ...maybe life is just telling you to do something a little differently than what or how you're doing things?? Or, to keep trying. It can be hard to tell sometimes - lol. But I'm sorry that you're feeling discouraged. It happens to everyone from time to time... usually right before things turn around or you get that break you need! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/26 14:13:33 )
@Wildfire: Thank you! happy to be here
I am absolutely enjoying the positive vibes here, it has been a long time since i found a place this comfortable to be active on, already met a few very kind people and hope to meet more as time passes.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/26 14:13:58 )
Good morning.

I am very congested today so far (was for a good part of the night last night too) so I'm groggy and kind of "meh" atm from lack of sleep. I'm really hoping some caffeine and an allergy pill will help change that... and soon!

Looking out the window, it looks like something (squirrel? armadillo?) was digging around something I planted yesterday. I haven't been out to check on it yet, but I hope there's no real damage done. I'll have to find a small fence or something to protect it while it establishes and to keep more critters from digging...

.... yeah, and yay for caffeine today! *takes ALL the coffee*

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/26 14:14:48 )
@AngelicTeaTime: good. Yeah, there are some nice people roaming around Voltra (unlike some other sites). I'm glad you're enjoying yourself here :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/26 14:15:59 )
@Wildfire: Enjoying myself enough to actually make some things to put on my profile, and it helps tons with beating my social anxiety

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/26 14:18:09 )
@AngelicTeaTime: Jazzing up the profile is usually a good sign, imo! It's amazing what chatting with people online can do for certain social situations, huh? :3 I'm glad you're enjoying yourself and finding some benefit to chatting

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/26 14:19:45 )
@Wildfire: Putting real effort into my profile indeed is always a sign that i wont be leaving anytime soon, to be honest i used to be on gaia but but things have gone down so much and so many friends left, this is much more my style <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/26 14:21:57 )
@AngelicTeaTime: oh yeah... Gaia. I haven't even thought about that site in a very long time unless somebody mentions it. It was always chaotic and on the mean side of things, imo. :3

Now I'm going to have to go look at your profile! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.