Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/26 14:22:53 )
@Wildfire: Oh! profile is still blank mainly, currently doing a small piece of art for it lol <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/26 14:23:44 )
... aaah... you haven't done much yet, but I'm sure that will change soon :3 Oh? What kind of art are you working on for it?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/26 20:27:06 )
@Wildfire: i added some changes now as for arts i mainly enjoy making frames and backgrounds, thanks to a friend i recently got a little into making adopts

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/26 21:48:48 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: my dad is applying to a job he found over the weekend.
it's basically driving people around at a rental place i think?
so hoping for the best lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/27 13:36:22 )
@AngelicTeaTime: Adopts? Frames and backgrounds - that's an interesting twist to the usual variations of "let me draw your avatar" :3 Cool.

@MoodyB: Oh, that could be a fun little job. Good luck to your dad!

Good morning :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/27 21:17:24 )
@Kory: It sounds like you need to do some soul-searching, tbh (but this can be a very good thing!!). What kind of degree would you pursue? Do you have specific interests that you'd like to try out more?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/27 22:01:44 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i hope. don't want him to work a job where he'll be around
a ton of people or is very taxing on him.
His last job he worked on Fedex and it really affected him badly physically.
But not enough to be considered disabled. But messed up his hand, and he got pneumonia
because they wouldn't fix the heater in the car, and he had no stops for lunch.

so i hope this one will be better if he does get it.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/27 22:57:55 )
@Wildfire: I used to absolutely love drawing and had hit a good quality though complications made me start from scratch in skills, so making my own silly little frames and using adopts to get my skills back a bit was a great combo

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 13:19:49 )
@MoodyB: Well, I hope he finds something better suited to his abilities, limitations, and preferences :3 ... especially since the last job doesn't sound like it was the best environment. :(

@AngelicTeaTime: I understand all too well, and really, as long as you are enjoying your creativity, that's really all that matters, right? So what do you put in the frames - anything? Or do you leave that to your customers to decide? What kind of adopts do you do? ... you have me all curious now XD

@Kory: Yeah, I can see why that would feel like a lot of pressure! What changed your mind about the acting, though... is it truly a change of heart, or more the multiple disappointments on the work you've invested and the jobs you've gotten so far? It's a hard field to break in to... and I hate to say it, but graphic design is also very competitive to get in to as well... But school... there are ways to get help with paying the school bills - grants, scholarships, etc. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 13:22:25 )
Good morning everyone. Welcome to another week :3
... and ya know what? Today is a leftover pizza for breakfast kind of day, so...

Random Question -------------------------------> What is your most treasured possession?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 13:49:39 )

★彡 Noooo not another week TAT
I woke up freezing today so for me is instant spicy noodles kind of day that will possibly make go to the bathroom several times later...
And as for my prized possession? A mechanical pencil I have since... 2013? It has never left my side or been lost pfft 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 13:55:00 )
@Purpsy: LOL! Spicy noodles... XD Oh... it's such a love/hate thing isn't it??

I love the fact that your prized possession is a 10 year old mechanical pencil! XD <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 14:20:28 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yep that's my literal definition of my love for spicy foods. Although I'm picky what brand of spicy noodles I want now since my las few terrible experiences...

Well that's what the first thing I thought of I'll be honest. I'm not very materialistic from the start xD 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 14:38:44 )
@Purpsy: I have a similar love/hate relationship with spicy foods, tbh. I absolutely adore them, but my physical tolerance for them (after the fact) has dropped significantly in recent years... :(

I seriously love the fact that your favorite possession is a pencil! <3 I'm not terribly materialistic either and even when I posted that question, I didn't know what my own answer would be (other than maybe some of my artwork maybe... my sketchbook...)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 14:50:35 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Awe :(
I love them late for me so I couldn't say I had ever such a tolerance to begin with lol. I hated spicy stuff growing up until I wanted to prove my father somehow that I can eat some peppers lmao xDD

Haha yeah, well giving it a second thought I supposed it will also be my passed journals and sketchbook too. But me and that pencil...we've been through shit together. and I recall now I did lost it at some point lel. I think I'll be upset if l lose it one day. 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 14:53:20 )
@Purpsy: You're Filipino though, right? Spicy is part of your cultural heritage, isn't it?? XD <3

LOL... you're going to have to "bronze" and frame that pencil, IMO!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 15:04:34 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Hmm not really, like we have some dishes that has some spice in it but if anything, I think we love our vinegar more haha xD
Bronze? Lol if I lose it one day then so be it. It has serve it's purpose longer than the others of it's kind has. It needs to retire soon lmao 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 15:23:10 )
@Purpsy: Huh... ok, well... vinegar then! XD <3
Yeah... I think that pencil should be framed or something! It has lasted a long time! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 17:32:21 )
@Wildfire: i only recently started on adopts thanks to a base a friend made, it is pony themed, though i am looking around for other bases of other kinds too, bases are currently the only thing i ask something for actually, my self esteem aint strong enough yet to go for legit commisions lol

these 2 are my most recent work and adopt

though in my own eyes and mind it just is not good enough yet, though that is currently being worked on through therapy

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 18:14:03 )
@AngelicTeaTime: Oh - I see! They're really cute! :3
I have yet to meet an artist or craftsperson who's 100% happy with their work...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.