Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 18:14:56 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Hmm... possibly if it survives until I'm 80 I'll consider framing it haha. It will be a vintage piece xD
Well actually I might give it it's own custom case like one of those fancy expensive fountain pens has. 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 18:16:24 )
@Purpsy: there ya go! I like this idea more and more! ...it's a plastic mechanical pencil too, isn't it?? XD ROFL

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 18:19:59 )
-pops in for a moment-
Oh my gosh. Im loving your changed avatars.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 18:21:45 )
@Koah: Hey you! <3 How are you doing? How's everyone holding up?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 18:22:48 )

★彡 @Wildfire: A very jacked up mechanical pencil, with a broken handle thingy (idk what it's called) that has accumulated my sweat over the years. Thankfully it doesn't have that rubber padding that other mechanical pencil has or else It'll probably smell a little funky by now ( ×m×) 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 18:24:15 )
@Purpsy: It sounds perfect <3 XD :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 18:25:53 )

Hi. I'm exhausted from a very wild weekend. Went to a convention, had a panel, it was great once it was allowed to start.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 18:26:10 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yes perfectly tragic ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡ 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 18:34:05 )
@Another Movie Addict: "once it was allowed to start"... there's a story there!! What happened? I'm glad you had fun overall, though :3

@Purpsy: rofl <3 Now I want to see this pencil of yours!! Show me a photo??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 18:35:36 )

@Wildfire: My panel needed the projector for the game. I requested on my application that I was going to need that. Well they had the computer off, and the projector locked. So had to spend half an hour of my panel just fixing that situation. So I only got 30 minutes to play the Mad Libs game I worked so hard on for months.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 18:37:33 )
Oh, that sucks! I'm sorry. But at least you got a chance to try it out. Hopefully it went well and maybe you can revisit it next time?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 18:39:24 )

It did go well, which I'm really glad about. Was so nervous once it was time for it. Lol folks seemed more amused by the from scratch blurbs instead of the ones I reworked from other sources.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 18:42:36 )

★彡 @wildfire: I got you xD
You know the weird part? I can't adjust the lead on top of the pencil like what normal mechanical pencils do. There's a button at the bottom that I have to click on to adjust it, and it's such a minor inconvenience that I got used drawing with it for years rofl

彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 18:45:48 )
@Wildfire: slow and steady progress over here. He's been doing the "few steps forward, one step back" pattern.
Im going to go home tonight and rest. 2 weeks at the hospital is exhausting.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 19:06:33 )
@Another Movie Addict: That's funny -but good- AMA! Do you think you'll do something like that again??

@Purpsy: LOVE IT! It's such a "typically cheap" mechanical pencil! <3 That button on the bottom sounds a little weird though :3

@Koah: Well, at least the overall progress is forward, right? <3
I bet two weeks at the hospital, watching and worrying over the new one, would be absolutely exhausting! I'm sure it'll be good to be home and get doggie loves, etc. for a little while. Is hubby staying at the hospital in your stead, or is baby stable enough that you feel comfortable enough having both of you at home for the night?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 19:07:22 )

@Wildfire: Yeah actually I do think I'll do something like this again.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 19:08:46 )
Oh fun, AMA! <3 So other than your thing, what else did you do? How else did the rest of the Con go?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 19:11:42 )
@Wildfire: babe is definitely stable enough i don't need to worry as much. Husband is back to work today and he's spent most of the time at our house since I checked into a charity house next to the hospital.
Going home for a night will, hopefully, be refreshing.
I do miss my doggos and my own space.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 19:14:02 )
@Koah: Oh good - I'm glad he's doing that well and I really hope that a night home is refreshing and rejuvenating for you - you definitely deserve at least one night of that! <3 :3

...omg, what IS this music that has come on, Amazon?? gah!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 19:25:10 )

@Wildfire: There were a lot of ups and downs this weekend. Like Saturday night the place we went to eat didn't know about the convention, and ran out of everything but breakfast and then screwed up our orders anyway. Gave us sass about it.
The cosplay contest was cool. Mostly we walked around in suit and shopped in the dealers den on Saturday. I spent a lot of time getting the last minute details finished for my panel. Sunday was much better. We did a murder mystery after photos of me in my blue lobster kigu. The murder mystery was a lot more fun for me this year than the last time I did it at this con. Though I figured out who the killers were almost instantly. Went to dinner at a Japanese sushi bar and grill. The food was absolutely amazing omg. Then after that we went to the after party. My voice still hurts from that.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.