Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 20:15:37 )
@Wildfire: I recall other events running past the cut off. But I guess maybe that wasn’t intentional.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 20:22:14 )
@Rei Ann: Yeah, I don't know... I seem to remember both being the case depending on the event, tbh, but mostly that everything is shut off at the same time. And regardless of previous experiences, I do recall the FAQ/announcement mentioning that it would all be gone on the 30th /shrug/

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 20:30:13 )
@Wildfire: We’ll then my bad I missed that. So I take back my complaints. That’s for catching that.

How your day going?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 20:30:46 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Yeah I'm thinking of doing a pumpkin avi I just can't figure out her outfit 'frustrated growel' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 20:32:32 )
@Rei Ann: I only remember because I reread the announcement yesterday to confirm the details of the event being closed... I wanted to be sure to spend those hard-won pieces of confetti! XD

My day is going ok, thanks. I went for a walk, did some yoga, took my son to an appointment. Now I'm doing laundry, trying to decide what to make for dinner and waiting for Halloween to officially start XD You?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 20:33:39 )
@star2000shadow: Gotcha. I was going to do a "regular" avi with the pumpkin shirt, etc. soon, but I like this (new) avi too much to change it right now. What else are you thinking of using for your new avi idea?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 21:05:58 )
@Wildfire: I’m waiting for work to be over so I can go home and hopefully find where people still roleplay cause I’m trying to find one on one rps. Seems people don’t do it in avi sites anymore. Then again have no idea if any other sites beside this and Gaia are alive.

Will you be going out and doing trick or treating?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 21:06:31 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Gotcha. I was going to do a "regular" avi with the pumpkin shirt, etc. soon, but I like this (new) avi too much to change it right now. What else are you thinking of using for your new avi idea?

No clue, might as well get in what I have figured so far.. then again I had a new idea for a witchy avi 'rubs face' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 22:52:54 )
@Rei Ann: No... no Trick or Treating for me, unless handing out candy counts...? But it should be fun - we have a lot of kids in the neighborhood again and it should be interesting to see what happens :3 What about you - Trick or Treating? Handing out candy? Or just trying to find the RP options you're looking for?

@star2000shadow: ROFL! <3 Love the constant avatar changes! Your current one (orange & black) is interesting - is that the pumpkin themed one that you were tryign to figure out?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 22:59:28 )

There are a lot of kids in our neighborhood but we never get trick or treaters. Gonna leave the light on tonight just in case but I'm not holding my breath. Oh well, more Kit Kats for me I guess! XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 22:59:48 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Yes Yes it is 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 23:39:16 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Trying to do a new 'Witch' Outfit so far it feels as if it's failing haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 23:42:12 )
@Wildfire: More trying to find rps, posting here and playing Disney Dreamlight. We have kids in the neighborhood, but last year I bought tons of candy and no one came. This year, with our porch light off and only candy for us, we got three trick or treaters, before most kids went out at 6. We just came home from running out to pick up a snack, and the kids are out in swing but avoiding our side street, as it's a dead end and a hill. But once kid did slash at our car as we drove, so we have that?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 03:36:15 )

No trick or treaters tonight, sadly. God I miss my old neighborhood; we got kids of all ages, I got to decorate the porch and the living room (I did a 'Halloween table' every year), got to sit outside for a few hours with Halloween music going and see all the fun costumes. I do miss that.

Didn't get to the cookies either but it's getting late, so I'll make 'em tomorrow. Halloween isn't over until I damn well say so. XD

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 13:19:31 )
@star2000shadow:
@CooperationIsKey:
@Rei Ann:

We do have a bunch of little kids in the neighborhood again but we had only a few groups of Trick or Treaters last night - maybe 50 kids total? ... and the bugs were baaaaaadd, so we didn't last sitting outside for very long (we usually sit in the yard or driveway with the treats to minimize the trauma and opportunities for chaos with the dogs). Most of the kids here were out early too - between 6:15 and 7:30 or so. Maybe because it was a Monday...??

It was a kind of disappointing night, tbh, but it all worked out just fine because despite being excited for Halloween earlier in the day, by the time Trick or Treating rolled around, I wasn't in the mood for it for some reason. When the bugs got bad, we left the candy outside on a small table, and came in and watched a couple really old, really bad martial arts movies...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 13:26:40 )
... and right now, I really do need some serious coffee!! I am feeling the couple of small pieces of Halloween candy I had last night and I'm a bit achy and feeling tired (not the "just waking up" or "need sleep" tired) which is absolutely zero fun :3 ... so caffeine it is! And maybe a walk or something ... but errrgh. :/

What do you guys have going on today?

... and is it just me, or are you guys having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that it is now November...??

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 15:08:54 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: ah. We didn't even have anyone knock on our door. So I'm thinking next year I'll be sitting outside too. Ah well. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 20:44:08 )
@star2000shadow: ... :( I'm sorry. I think some of the Halloween experience was kind of "lost" because it was a Monday... at least here...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 20:58:38 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: ... :( I'm sorry. I think some of the Halloween experience was kind of "lost" because it was a Monday... at least here...

at least it was nice. some halloweens we've had snow on the ground. which is not fun to trick or treat in. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 23:44:35 )
@Wildfire: 50 kids seems like a lot of kids for me. I guess maybe the number is normally higher? It rained here and kids still went out, but most avoid our street, as it's a deadend hill.

Well sounds like you go to do something fun, even though the bugs tried to attack.

It is kinda odd that it is now Nov. Like where did the year go, but at the same time as a Christmas Obessed person, aka I just love how the holiday season makes people nicer, I''m like super excited.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.