Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/28 22:39:29 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: im not i just wanted to explain cause im always unsure what more to reply back.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/28 22:41:28 )
@MoodyB: LOL <3 I get it. It's ok.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/28 22:46:37 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yup.
not really good at conversing unless its art
but that gets to be annoying im sure.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/28 22:49:06 )
@MoodyB: LOL - you're fine. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with talking about art! <3

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/28 22:50:30 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i feel bad its all i can talk about.
but i dont live a very eventful life.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/28 22:55:57 )
@MoodyB: It's ok - really! I do not mind talking about art at all, and I think you discredit yourself in your abilities <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/28 22:59:03 )
I do need to go and take care of dinner stuff now though, so I'm going to disappear for a bit.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/28 23:17:03 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i get very self conscious about art sometimes.
but i may update my art gallery soon since i have many goodies coming.

//goodies meaning new artwork

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/28 23:36:16 )

@Wildfire: i did not try this round but i am going to try the next round for aotw! i'm looking forward to what's next

bloop

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/29 01:52:25 )
Evilcupcakecat:
@Aisukohi: I spent a bit of time looking through the item museum or whatever it is and I already have a list of things that I might want. Dp you have any idea where I would put a wish list like that or like how else I could get those? There are like, user run shops right?

Sorry for not being able to respond sooner, but just in case you still have these questions--The Quests forum is where most people put their wish lists. And yes, there are user-run shops in the Exchange as well.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/29 13:38:22 )
Good morning. I hope everyone is doing well :3

Random Question of the Day (and appropriate for this time of year, IMO) ---> What thing have you been procrastinating about that you will begin doing today?

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/29 20:40:28 )
@Wildfire: Not really going to begin doing, but yesterday I was supposed to do my medicine shot and I forgot to, so I have to do it today.

@Aisukohi: Thank you, I'll see first if anything I want can be bought with the solstice tickets, then I gotta check it out.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/29 21:23:10 )
@Wildfire: I love your avatar today!
Good afternoon/day, I hope your day is going well.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/29 21:56:59 )
@Evilcupcakecat: Oops! I'm glad it is not an absolutely time-sensitive thing and you can get it done today :3

@Koah: Hi Koah. Thank you! <3 Yes, thanks, my day is going reasonably well. How are you doing?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 00:09:09 )
@Wildfire: My day is so-so. I had ambition. My sister hired me to do an art thing and honestly, it's not going well and I'm flustered now. I can't get the image large enough for a RL Banner, and the image [ it turns out] is needing to be traced to be rid of the pixelation. so I'd essentially take this picture and re-do it. GUH... I'm at a breaking point. it's like, i could do it, but my pay versus time isn't going to be good.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 00:22:44 )
@Koah: Oh, ouch. Yeah, I get that. Been there, done that type of thing. I'm sorry :( Those situations are not much fun.

It reminds me, though, that I "owe" my mother a logo for something and I should probably work on it. I need to get more info from her though in terms of sizing and resizing of the image so I can make better decisions about the original size of the image and then, whether to do it iRL in traditional means, or digitally...

...so, yeah, I get it.

What are you going to do?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 07:11:31 )

*stares in wide eyes horror*

I should be sleeping. But I don't know what I just witnessed outside my house. I have literally no idea if I just witnessed something I should call the cops about, an accidental dog hit and run, or someone's deer catch falling out of their truck.. in what I don't think is hunting season?!? But idk anything about hunting.

Does anyone know if a long haired dog or maybe a really bushy tailed deer that is also really small look like a little girl when heave goes into the back of a truck. Please say yes. I really don't want to call the cops with absolutely no evidence and all I can say is blue truck and a silver sportsy vehicle.

I'm not sure I can sleep right now, and I am absolutely exhausted.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 13:30:53 )
@Shadami: Oh Shadami - that does not sound fun, regardless of the details, but it sounds like you need more details before making a decision or taking action... of course, it's now the following morning, so I'm not sure what that means to you and this situation now. I do hope you managed to get some sleep, however! {{hugs}} I'm sorry :(

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 13:37:35 )

Good morning!

We are now at New Year's Eve ... Eve!
- What, if anything, are you doing to celebrate the new year tomorrow?
- Do you have any hopes for 2021?
- What about personal goals you'd like to reach during 2021?
- Is the ball dropping in NYC this year? It occurred to me that it might not be this year...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 15:00:28 )
This is exactly

So there is an old belief that whatever you're doing at midnight is what you'll be doing for the rest of the year. Most likely I'll be doing my midnight with a book. As to all of Friday. Playing video games and reading my new book.

My hopes for 2021 is for things to start going back to normal. And for conventions to start happening again.

Personal goals. Get my first fursuit, um...I don't really know what else to shoot for. Normally I have a clear idea, but I don't for 2021.

Probably not.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.