Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 15:13:33 )
I understand. 2020 has beaten us all up in a couple ways. It has been a tough year, and it has been hard to make plans or do much of anything other than avoid each other iRL (which sucks and is not healthy). Let us hope that 2021 is a whole lot better :3

What do you have going on today, AMA? Work? WoW?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 15:17:44 )
This is exactly

WoW today. And feeling bad for my coworker. They have to close with the worst coworker we all have.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 15:24:47 )
The same one you were griping about? I guess his being bad at the job is a thought shared by everyone, except the manager/boss (why does he still have a job if he's that bad at it?)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 15:31:22 )
This is exactly

I have no idea why he's still there, he is so very bad at his job. Every time his till comes up wrong, it takes him all day to shelve eight books, he still has no idea where books should go, when he's in front he wonders off leaving the store without anyone to watch customers. But the thing we ALL are upset about, is how slow he does the reports when closing.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 15:41:36 )
Is there some reason for his apparent inability? Does he have some kind of "condition" that would prompt these kinds of things - or do you think he's just that inept?

I know you probably don't know, and it probably doesn't matter, really. My curiosity just comes out with certain things and I wonder if there's not something else (invisible) going on...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 15:43:34 )
This is exactly

Actually none of us are sure. He does show signs of adult ADHD, but he's never said if he has it. Just shows the signs.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 15:48:15 )
@Another Movie Addict: He may not know.

@Nephila: LOL! You're welcome to stay and chat if you'd like :3
...although I do need to find real clothes and start my day soon (which will include working on the computer, so I'll be here periodically at least, but also I need to drop something off at my mother's)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 16:00:25 )
This is exactly

I should find something to nom, but not sure what I'm in the mood for.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 16:25:26 )
@Nephila: LOL! Banners and threads are always fun. :3
Laundry is on my list of things to do today too. Yes, fun, fun...

@Another Movie Addict: What's available?
I like the new av, by the way! :3 Cute!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 16:26:27 )
Ok, I need to take care of a couple things so I'll be AFK for a little bit, but I'll BBSish. Feel free to hang out and chat :3 <3

edit: NVMD.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 16:34:43 )
Oh, now you're throwing cravings at me! Don't dooooooo that...

-wanders off to find something for breakfast that isn't toast-

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 16:55:02 )
@Wildfire: My sister called me last night and didn't approve of my methods of the project. So I gave up and went grocery shopping.
She needed a colorful, line art to be expanded and traced, and re-colored in adobe illustrator. I'm not familiar with that program. I got it downloaded. It's the opposite of my own favored art program. :T

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 16:56:27 )
@Koah: One of those situations. I'm sorry it didn't work out but at least now the stress of trying to do it is over with?!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 16:58:16 )

Morning everyone ^^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 16:59:00 )
@Wildfire: Yeah, I suppose. I have that yucky feeling that comes hand-in-hand with giving up. lol.
Today will bring new things though. How's your morning/afternoon?

@Purpsy: Good morning! :)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 17:00:01 )

@Koah: Morning! How are you today? :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 17:08:47 )
@Purpsy: Good morning!

@Koah: Yes, I know what you mean, but sometimes, the project just isn't meant for you...
It's 11am here and although my morning is going ok, it seems to be going slowly in a lot of ways. How is your day going so far?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 17:09:59 )

@Wildfire: Morning Wild got any plans for today?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 17:12:47 )
Well, I was going to deliver something to my mom, but she has other ideas for the day apparently, which is fine. I just put some laundry in, so there's that. I should vacuum too. Otherwise, I have some work to do on the computer - some technology/coding stuff as well as some graphics- and I'm hoping to get a chance to draw a little and to do some reading. I'm sure there are other things that I should do.

You? What is your day looking like?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 17:13:45 )
@Purpsy: I'm good. I've recently discovered animal crossing on the switch, so I've been playing a bit of that. I see why it's the game of the year.

@Wildfire: So far so good. My coffee just got done brewing. I've turned on the switch to play some animal crossing for a bit. Life is good today. :p

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.