Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 22:40:12 )

@Wildfire: It happens to me often if I have to be honest and I'm naturally an indecisive person x.x

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 22:40:42 )

@Wildfire: it's the sort of thing that used to drive me mad when I was younger, but now we have the internet which is a BIG help in those kinds of situations.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 22:44:56 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: tbh there is such a thing as over working a piece which i tend to do lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 22:48:33 )
@Purpsy: That does not sound like a good combination for some things. :( I'm sorry.
For me, I think it has more to do with the limitations imposed by this stupid pandemic situation than anything else... :(

@sunny: LOL! Yes, the internet can be a good way to help connect some of those elusive "dots"!! :3

@moodyb: Yes, it is absolutely possible to overwork a piece! But each of us artist-types needs to find that line for ourselves, and for each piece that we're working on!

BRB - need to check something dinner-related. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 22:50:48 )
@koah: I forgot to mention that your breakfast squash thing sounds really good. It sounds in line with the types of things I often cook for myself or for the family! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 23:00:55 )

@Wildfire: Is not and is a struggle but I'm slowly getting better. Plus you guys are a good influence on me ^^
Yeah I can understand that :/

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 23:14:14 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i know. i just either dont work the piece hard enough or i over work it.
i have no inbetween

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 02:32:22 )
@Wildfire: a year ago, my sister asked me to assist and tutor my niece with an online course, I didn't give her answers to a test [although my sis had given me the answer key /god knows how she got the answer key] I let her fail a test- only because my niece was more excited to be video chatting with me than she was about the courses her mom enrolled her in.
yeah, my sis dropped me and didn't let my niece call me for a few months. Unfortunately, that's a normal thing. Which is why i'm super glad my niece is here. :0
I always give explanations why I say "no" or "because I say so" that way if my kids do decide to do the things I say no to, they'll understand the consequences of their actions.
Anyhow,
Thank you for complimenting my squash lunch. Now I'm making chicken stir fry and setting up the Xbox 360 Kinect. My kids are all Bug-Eyed because my old 360 has the star wars theme console. It's awesome to them and I love that reaction.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 14:11:44 )
@Purpsy: Awww <3

@moodyb: It can be difficult to tell where that line is sometimes, but it takes practice doing things and being able to recognize it :3

@Koah: Exactly. I have always been frank with my kids too, giving them my reasoning or experiences on why I made a decision. I think giving them context helps them learn and understand, but also gives them a level of respect that can sometimes get lost in a parent-child relationship, and failure is part of life. You can learn a lot.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 14:12:38 )

@Ava: I'm glad you had an uneventful day in the middle of the chaos with your project! As difficult as it might be (since you're dealing with the fallout from this crappy covid situation too), I wouldn't take everyone's grumpiness personally ... I think most people are really frustrated right now (on a number of levels) because we keep getting thwarted at accomplishing anything at all these days... all because of a stupid virus, etc., that we can't do much about. I hope things improve for you and your project though! :3

...................... good morning everyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 15:27:52 )

Good morning~
It feels like is afternoon already even though is 9 am here still x.x

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 16:20:30 )
@Purpsy: Good morning! Did you sleep ok last night? I hope you start to feel better -more awake- soon... but boy do I understand that general fatigue that you seem to be describing. Do you have anything going on today?

..............I need to run off to get some food in the house, so I'll be back in about an hour or so, after the groceries are bought and put away. BBS :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 16:30:03 )
Good Morning!
Sleep is just not my friend anymore. oh my gosh.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 16:53:12 )

@Wildfire: I stayed up a bit late to draw more actually.
But I honestly don't feel too tired right now. I think my sense of time is just off? Idk

I might go out later to do some shopping but other than that nothing much. I'm just rewatching Card Captor Sakura for now then do my daily chores.
What about you? Have you done your shopping yesterday? I think you mentioned it before.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 18:27:45 )
@Koah: Oh no - that is zero fun. I'm sorry you're not sleeping well.

@Purpsy: Oh yes, I know what you mean... it just feels like you're slightly out of sync with the day, right? Hopefully you can get back on track soon :3

I did my grocery shopping today - just got back. I really didn't feel like going yesterday and figured we could make it through the night just fine, which we did :3 ... and I could have probably pushed through another night without going to the store, but it was time to go shopping. We really would have been pushing it in terms of food and meals...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 18:37:19 )

@Wildfire: Ah welcome back then ^^
Well at least you got it done for now. I need to go today is not like we're running out food to eat but I haven't done much cleaning these past two weeks because of lack of cleaning supplies and other non food related stuff.

Plus is really nice and warm today might as well take advantage of it ^^

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 19:35:59 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i have to stream today..but idk if i want to

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 19:39:16 )
@Purpsy: Oh yes... been there too. You should go take advantage of the nice day, get some fresh air, a change of environment, and your cleaning supplies :3

@moodyb: Have to stream? So are you going to stream regardless of the fact that you don't feel like it?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 19:40:28 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: consistency unfortunately matters.
but i doubt anyone will show up lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 19:42:37 )
@MoodyB: Yes, I understand that could be an influencing factor in your social media impact, followers, etc.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.