Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 17:38:17 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: I hope you work it out :3

'rubs face' we're trying. found out if i wanted a new payee i would not get money for the time it took them to 'investigate'. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 17:41:37 )
@star2000shadow: That doesn't sound very beneficial. Did you at least get a time-frame??

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 17:44:24 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: no so it could be a few weeks to a few months. and i'm not exactly able to open a savings account so i have no saved up money. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 17:45:15 )
@star2000shadow: That isn't good. So what are your realistic options?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 17:46:58 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: That isn't good. So what are your realistic options?

dealing with it, or dealing with it it seems. right now im waiting on my worker cause she's dropping off my pills, what i WOULD like is if she could give me a ride to get the stuff i need done done today so i didn't ahve to call and bug my retired pastor or his wife.. i mean at ninety six, her, and ninety seven, him..their kinda old. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 17:47:30 )
@Wildfire: i have a hard time thinking my niece will carry her new good habits over to her mom's. :<
But. Hope for the best. Im waiting until her school hours are done and homework is rounded off for the week before i discuss her departure.
I didn't get much sleep last night thinking about how i gotta tell her she's leaving.
I remember my mom going through the same feelings with all five of her adult kiddos. I ended up living with her the longest. I think she partied when i finally moved out. Lol. Probably not. But it's fun to think about.
Im also in the boat of trying to work out regularly again.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 17:57:25 )
@star2000shadow: Oh, I hope you can get her to give you a ride, and that you can get your errands taken care of!! :3

@Koah: Yes, (not that you need it, but) I approve of your decision to wait to tell her - let her have another good solid day without the inevitable worry and stress that is likely to come with this change. :3
LOL - my youngest is ... well, let's just say that he's strong-willed, independent and a stereotypical 18 year old young man in a lot of ways. My hair is greying by the minute these days - lol!! As I keep telling him, I just want him to touch base as a common courtesy. It has nothing to do with trying to control him (I can't and it's not my style anyway), not trusting him, or whatever (although with the couple driving incidents he has had recently...)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 17:59:31 )
Oh! And I found a couple workout apps that have really simple, short routines that I'm doing... the kind of thing that doesn't feel like such a chore to do... but it is helping me get back in to the routine of working out regularly (ok, just moving regularly). I know I will eventually get to a point where I'll want to do something longer, harder, more challenging... but right now, just short, simple, and easy is enough :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 18:13:52 )
@Wildfire: i have 2 apps on my phone. One for light workouts to feel like ive moved a bit and one that's harder. Both free. I did the harder one for a solid half a year. The results brought me joy. But it was hard to continue once i moved back in with my husband in a new house. Extra things demand my attention now.
I would be stressed about your son in your shoes too! Oh my gosh. D: car accidents. Yikes.
Makes me think of my husband's family. They were all a bit wild as each kid moved out.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 19:50:01 )
@Koah: Yes, these apps are free too and they have different levels of difficulty that I could -and eventually will- choose. Right now, it's enough for me to move my body, especially since the pollen is keeping me from even walking the dogs (the pollen is coming down so thick, it's changing the color of my car!).

And yes, my son. He's at the point where if he fails or makes a bad decision, it could be seriously life-changing. Obviously, I'd rather he not go there. And without him checking in once in a while... *breathes*... well, it can be stressful. It was much easier when his decisions got him a skinned knee or even a broken arm. But it's all part of life - his and mine. It's just difficult to be in this stage of transition. It's a weird place to be. :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 21:03:17 )

@Koah: Is all good ^^
I'm guilty of that as well.
Luckily is only me and my dad that are obsessed with bagels so more for the both of us :3

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 21:33:15 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: yeah i had to snag a small nap, and now they have a nurse coming but after that they said they'd give me a ride to the dollar tree. cheapest place to pick up cleaning stuff. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 22:10:01 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: No i'm filling it up entirely.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 22:23:25 )
@Purpsy: Hello. How are you?

@star2000shadow: I'm glad you're getting a ride and able to get your supplies :3

@MoodyB: cool. For some reason, I just had visions of you doing 2" sketches all over the page -not that I don't do that from time to time... XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 22:24:50 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: me to, means my sister won't sit there and worrie and she was doing a darn good job at that 'rubs face' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 22:25:45 )
@star2000shadow: well, the nurse coming and helping out sounds beneficial to both of you then!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 22:35:38 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Nope. i fill out whole pages because i won't really learn. and 10x14 is very huge.
so there is a lot of room for more than 2-6 anatomy studies.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 22:38:48 )
@MoodyB: Yup. I know it :3 My current sketchbook is 9x11". It's my preferred size most of the time.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 22:43:05 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yup. just need to get myself to use it eventually is my only issue.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 22:47:23 )
@MoodyB: Why are you not using it?
Why did you get it? (if you're not going to use it)
Maybe try just scribbling in the first page to break in the sketchbook and get over that "new sketchbook" anxiety??

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.