Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 23:47:35 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Okay then.
i only trust HP since they were the best out of the few different brands we tried.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 00:04:45 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: well, the nurse coming and helping out sounds beneficial to both of you then!

not to me just to him 'nods' i'm relieved they do have the nurse coming, cause they are old enough to need the help 'nods' so how goes your day? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 01:19:11 )
@MoodyB: LOL - sorry, I think my last post came across a little aggressive... which is not the way I meant it. I don't blame you for trusting HP. Overall, they make good computers :3 I'm sorry that you're having issues with your Asus and hope you can get it replaced soon :3

@star2000shadow: My day is winding down now, but it was a decent day, thanks for asking. :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 01:37:51 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: hopeully. but i doubt i can afford one anytime soon without a job.
might just have to buy something temporary.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 05:08:46 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I am very glad it was a decent day and your welcome, i like hearing about other peoples days, makes mine less sucky. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 05:09:21 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'sigh' stupid computer.. well internet glitched so it sent my post twice ah well. 'waves'<:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 14:58:54 )
Good morning.

How is everyone today so far?
............... I'm drinking coffee and trying to wake up, but I slept decently last night, so that's a good thing. :3

Does anyone have anything special planned for the day?
............... I have a couple things I should probably do, but will decide whether or not to do them after the caffeine kicks in.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 15:01:00 )

Also,

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 15:54:36 )

@Wildfire: My nose is getting itchy by just looking at that x.x

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 16:54:01 )
@Purpsy: Oh... the pollen? I know, right? I'm sorry...

How are you today so far?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 17:34:34 )
Good morning. Nothin planned today. Just trying to drink coffee. And deal with teen angst. Wish me luck.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 18:05:01 )

@Wildfire: Is pretty chill ^^
I just been updating stuff on social media since I finally got this art done =w=
I need to update on my art dump thread here too

How about yours?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 18:23:10 )
@Koah: Oh yes, I bet you are dealing with a good amount of teen angst right now, aren't you? I assume you told her about the upcoming changes? How did that go?

@Purpsy: That sounds like you have some good things going on :3 - good!

My morning has been fairly low-key and chill, but I'm about to run to the mall to help my elder son find a pair of shoes (& maybe other things) appropriate for his new job. I'm thinking about stopping by Whole Foods too to pick up some dumplings or similar for the Lunar New Year (just because)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 18:28:54 )

@Wildfire: I see at least you get to move around a lot today ^^
I hope the pollen is not too crazy high for you

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 18:38:44 )
@Purpsy: Yes, thank you. I should be inside mostly and it did rain a little yesterday so hopefully the pollen won't be bad.

-leaving now. BBL-

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 18:52:05 )

@Wildfire: Alright see you later than -waves-

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 21:58:44 )
@Purpsy: I'm back. How is your day going?

I survived my errands, but...

Whole Foods was... weird. They only had a couple registers open and lines backed up in to the aisles making it hard to see & navigate.

Driving around was ... not very fluid. There are more snowbirds here right now (driving extra slow, in the wrong lanes, and apparently lost) than I thought there were, given the covid restrictions, etc.

Everything "out there" was fine, if a little weird, but I'm glad to be home. And I have a headache from wearing the stupid mask, which is no fun.

But now I'm here, if distracted with Italian, if anyone is around and wants to chat. :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 22:16:52 )

@Wildfire: Yikes that is quite an outing you have but at least is done and over with.
Lmao when you mentioned snowbirds I thought you meant literal birds so I had to google search it.
Now I know what they are called now =w=;

My day is going alright I just had my lunch which is leftover samosa I didn't get to eat yesterday.
Other than that I'm just chilling

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 22:22:20 )
@Purpsy: Sorry... I dropped in to "pure Floridian" mode XD Snowbirds are the folks who come down here for part of the year to escape the cold from where they live the rest of the time. Although I guess this could also be some overflow or leftover visitors from the Superbowl. Whatever it was, there were a good number of out of state plates and a lot of people driving who didn't seem to know where they were going. :3

Samosa!! <3 Wow... haven't had that in a while!

Are you enjoying your chill day?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/12 22:40:11 )

@Wildfire: Ah I see
Yep they are the best although I have it way too often lately.
And yes I am ^^

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.