Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:19:58 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

yeah i've been getting mildly agoraphobic this week too i still force myself to go outside to run errands n stuff though

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:22:49 )

xvz: hnnnng I love those pretzelssss especially the garlic ones -drools- Now I want pretzels xD
Lol have you heard Agorophobia by Corpse? 10/10 do relate to it xD
I have an entire melting pot of problems myself if I'm being honest but I do like to joke about it xD

@Cookie: Honestly it did kind of suck but I love both xD
What other anime are you into?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:23:05 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

as far as I know, the one place I go to is a local family owned one.
The sandwiches like apple-jam + turkey, cream cheese + cucumber, smoked salmon + cream cheese, turkey + pesto, ham + cheese + fig jam, pear + cheese + arugula. they're all cut in triangles, with the longest side maybe 3 inches? and yeah... the crusts were cut off. but I somehow really like the sweet fruit + savory meat pairing and I don't quite know why because it's not a usual pairing I'd like to eat.

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:23:16 )

ooh is kaybit their deviantart username?
there seem to be diff approaches to it :0 i'm not versed enough to say for sure ... i remember pixel art being like, ms paint hard brush pixel-by-pixel, or just like hard brushes in general... but i think now there are other techniques? (honestly am out of my depth here esp when there are actual pixel artists around us rn Lol)
ur chibi is super cute!!! i wonder what would make the approach different??

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:25:53 )

xvz: I can honestly say I have no clue. I do know there are tons of ways to go about doing pixel art.
It is her lol she does digital and painting and everything else too. She would definitely know more than me about all of it.
She says it's easier than I make it out to be but ehhhh I'm just not patient enough. If a piece takes me more than a week to do I tend to forget about it or move on to another project

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:27:23 )

oohh corpse husband ?? lol - i feel like he really blew up this year and i'm def part of the train hahhaa
yeah i think it's good to be able to talk abt stuff casually or in a matter of fact way ? like if it's always a Big Deal it makes it hard to talk about

ooh yeah i love those pretzels!!! are the garlic ones the green bag?? cuz those are sooo good!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:29:05 )

ohhh those tea sandwiches sound so cute and tasty!!! i remember the first time i had a ... i think turkey jelly and cream cheese? sandwich , i was like wtf ?? but it was so good :0
have u ever had like ... pepper jelly and cream cheese w crackers? :0 i think to me they're like similarly weird-at-first-but-good haha

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:30:09 )

mimikyu for pixel art i wonder if you could just do it the same way you usually do but just use a hard pixel brush instead w/ full opacity?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:31:53 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

I have never tried pepper jelly and I suspect I'd be too scared to eat it XD
I can't eat super spicy food (though my friends would disagree with me lol)

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:32:00 )

@Cookie: Oooooh, I wonder if you would like Nana, Cowboy Beebop, or Fully Kully? They were all on Cartoon Network and I loved them xD
Well I don't know if Nana was tbh... I just remember it being older, like made around the same time I think?

xvz: Yeeeeessss I think partly it's because his voice xD Also he doesn't show himself which adds an air of mystery xD
Yeee the green bags are garlic ;u;
Iiiiiii never thought of that.
I shall try soon and show you the results xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:35:30 )
@xvz: Yeah, I definitely want my macarons to turn out better next time. ;_; -will use scales-

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:36:16 )

it was good! i only had it once, at like a friend's family's place that was like on a farm? lol
i was so like ... cream cheese .... w jelly ???? pepper jelly ???? but it was really good!
i used to not be big on spice but somehow it changed the past few years and now i enjoy it!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:38:42 )

oh i enjoyed flcl !! i'm halfway thru bebop actually lol , i like the music and sometimes will listen to the bebop ost on yt :0

mimikyu yes his voice is so good lol ... i still haven't watched the game where they played w aoc but it's been on my list!
u should totally try it out i'm sure it would look great! :-D

juliette you'll definitely get better at it w practice i think!! :3 guess you just gotta keep making and eating macarons lol

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:40:56 )

WOLF'S RAIN!!! HOW THE HECK DID I FORGET THAT ONE!?!?!?!? Geeze that was like my all time favorite in high school besides Naruto ORL

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:43:23 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

mmmm what kind of pepper though? like bell peppers? black pepper? chili peppers? XD

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:45:36 )

Oh gosh, it was a very sad anime and I cried a lotttt
I haven't finished Black Clover tbh, I just... Long animes make me anxioussss
Same with Bleach, I never finished Bleach.

I like most peppers. Bell pepper, chilli pepper, banana pepper, hatch chilis.... I've never heard black pepper unless you mean like pepper seasoning? Is there black peppers like a jalepeno pepper oooor.... I might just be reading into it too much. I'm kinda zonked from lack of sleep lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:49:34 )
@xvz: Lol, thanks. xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:51:03 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

black pepper like the stuff you grind for seasoning. Not like a fruit or anything.

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:52:46 )

Honestly it does draw several parallels in story. I think that's probably why I like it so much. For the most part I am fully caught up on My Hero, though I don't read the manga at all because I started the anime first. Black Clover has a TOOOON of episodes so I feel like I'll never reach the end xD That's probably why I haven't watched past where I have.

I thought so but I was a little concerned. I was like "am I just needing sleeeeep or is this a thing I don't know of."
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:53:50 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

lol I suppose there could be a black pepper fruit, but I've never heard of one before

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.