Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 20:03:33 )
@Miss Sandman: Motor skills! Like a puzzle or things that little ones grab and try to manipulate with their hands! Blocks or shapes, usually. Whatever you want to call it, I'm glad you found some fun things for your little one! It is amusing to me how similar German and English can be sometimes :3

@star2000shadow: Oh! You changed your av again! The child-like one was cute, but this new one is very cute too! I'm guessing that's the newest item?

I should probably go do the next chapter of the story...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 20:05:58 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Yeppers the newest item or well part of it, the dress bit everything else is ether the other items, or 'y awn' or items i had from other events CI's so forth haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 20:08:14 )
@star2000shadow: Yes, I see that. It looks pretty good! :)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 20:25:24 )
@Wildfire: I understand! I met a close friend that was homeschooled when we were in middle school. Her mom had signed her up with essentially a "pod" group that focused on science projects for home-schooled or schooled from home kids [early 2000s]. Once she and I became close, her mom decided to put her in the K-12 online program with me.
//phew//
I finished most of the paperwork for my son. I found an online charter school. It's a public school. It's been around for quite some time. They've got an established learning method and straight forward program for parents.
I respect you so much for having homeschooled your kids. I don't have the type of energy to do so.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 20:33:25 )
@Koah: Thanks, Koah. And yes, I started homeschooling my boys in the early 2000s, so I completely understand. A whole lot has changed since then - there are many more options and experiences available, for example. Yep! "Pods" or whatever you wanted to call them, but yes - there are a lot of different kinds of groups available that focus on one thing or another (or several). It's really a robust environment if you can sort through all the options and keep your sanity while keeping your schedule (and your kids doing their work - lol!). Trust me - there were plenty of days where if I could just get the kids to where they needed to be, I would... then I'd go nap or something! There were also plenty of days where I just wanted to completely throttle one or the other (or both) of them! LOL! Oh, the joys of parenting... homeschool or not! XD

I'm so glad you got your son's paperwork done and, presumably, submitted?! I hope this works out well for him - and for you! Honestly, one of the reasons we chose to homeschool was to avoid the bureaucracy of dealing with the school system and all the convoluted rules and such.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 20:58:43 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Yes, I see that. It looks pretty good! :)

thanks, i keep playing with the new items haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 21:14:16 )
@star2000shadow: But that's all part of the fun of sites and events like this! :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 21:33:32 )
My tablet was delivered! My tablet was delivered!
Now I want to play with it (but really shouldn't right now)!
I'm just happy my tablet was delivered!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 21:40:05 )
@Wildfire: YAAAY I'm so excited for you!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 21:46:17 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: But that's all part of the fun of sites and events like this! :3

this is true 'rubs eyes' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 21:46:23 )
@Koah: Thank you Koah. I have a learning curve though - new tablet + new (or at least newer versions of) graphics software. And chances are, Seb is going to be my experiment - lol! ( @0v7: )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 22:02:54 )
@star2000shadow:
@ everyone
What is your favorite event item from this event so far and why?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 22:13:40 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow:
@ everyone
What is your favorite event item from this event so far and why?

well i have two items that i like.
I like 'Red Knight' for the dress and leg mods, i also like the hair mod.
I also like 'The Lion' For the Dress, and hair. its just adorable. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 22:24:59 )
@star2000shadow: those are good reasons! And oh! You changed again! - what background do you have equipped right now (tan & blue avi - in case you change again)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 22:34:25 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

I'm here! Wow I feel tired. What the heck was miss sunny doing >_>

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 22:54:02 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: those are good reasons! And oh! You changed again! - what background do you have equipped right now (tan & blue avi - in case you change again)

Cozy Camping for the background pin trees
Sheepish Ci for the fences and rolling hills <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 23:31:00 )
@0v7: welcome back!
She was posting. Beyond that, I'm not sure.
I'm getting tired too, actually. I'd like dinner to be done cooking by now so I can shower and just collapse in a heap on the sofa.

@star2000shadow: Thank you - the sheepish was throwing me off! It's a good combination of backgrounds!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/13 00:07:19 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: haha thanks, then i put a thing behind the forest one to give it a sky 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/13 00:25:00 )
@star2000shadow: You're welcome. It's interesting to me to see how certain things layer here. And, of course, it's interesting to see how different people use the different layers and the different items - especially those I don't have - lol!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/13 02:00:30 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: You're welcome. It's interesting to me to see how certain things layer here. And, of course, it's interesting to see how different people use the different layers and the different items - especially those I don't have - lol!!

true i do that all the time its how i build up a wish list seeing items people are wearing and how and it slike 'ohh..i gotta do that' haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.