Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing When Natures Come Forth...

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 05:13:32 )

Abigail was silent for a moment before chuckling lightly.

"I have no idea what kind of pricetag to put onto this." She said before just leaning onto the counter, her elbows holding her weight.

"So take it. We can figure out a payment later." She said.

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 05:36:23 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke's jaw almost dropped when she said that.

"I... that... you..." he stammered.

"Thank you. So much." he said.

"This will be another part of her gift." he went on, looking at the book and smiling.

"I'll do some research on this book and price, and see what's fair." he told her. "Or, if you have any ideas later, please... let me know." he said further.

"...my name and number's on file here, yeah?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 05:41:42 )

"Yep. You signed up for the newsletter ages ago, shortly after I first opened." Abigail commented with a laugh.

"Don't worry, I got your deets." she then said.

"Now get going. I gotta close up anyway."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 06:04:02 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke nodded and grabbed the book, alongside the box.

"Thank you SO much." he told her, before making his way to the door.

"See ya later, Abby!" he called to the woman, exiting the door and sighing happily.

"Yes!" he exclaimed in a whisper.

"These will make the best present!" he said.

"The book she's been looking for all this time, and coloured glowing shifting sand to cast light for her to read it!" he went on, before pausing. "...well, maybe note, but I know she likes that sorta thing..."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 06:21:24 )

She made her way through the halls, a woman on a mission. She didn't know what it was that she was going to do, exactly, but did know that the only way she could hope to quell this rising insanity within her was to eat.

Eat, and hope that it did the trick.

As she walked though, she passed by Zeke . He greeted her gruffly, and she greeted him. However, it wasn't as it normally would have been.

"Mornin'. Angela enjoy a snack last night? Certainly looks it." She greeted, looking him from head to toe. She looked mostly normal, but her gaze did imply hunger.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 06:44:10 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Oh, shut up." Zeke muttered.

"My private life is is my own business, and it's not really something to just make light of or make comments on." he told her. "You don't see ME making comments about you and your demon." he went on.

He then paused and noticed her look.

"...also, don't even think it." he warned.

"I can see that you're looking at me almost like some sort of divine treat." he said further.

"So fair warning. Don't even try. You won't get far."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 06:48:45 )

"Tch. I wouldn't dare. You'd be one of the most disgusting things that I could even consider devouring." She countered, coldly.

"And I don't think it really matters anyway." She added after another second or two as she started to walk past him.

"You're just a failure of an angel anyway. Spoiled by mortal DNA and all."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 07:13:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

No sooner had the words escaped her lips, did she feel Zeke's crushing grip on her upper arm, as he had darted his hand out and grabbed her. He was silent for a moment, before he yanked her back, so that she was facing him again, his expression hardened.

"...say that again." he told her, darkness in his tone.

"I dare you." he said.

"Say that... ONE more time." he went on.

"You really think YOU of all.... things..." he continued, venom in that one word. "...have the right to cast judgement on ME?" he asked her.

"YOU'RE little more than a testament to how humans can't accept death, and feel they need to conquer it, no matter what. Even if it creates an illegal aberration." he spat at her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 07:16:52 )

Aedan just laughed.

"Really?' She asked.

"You're just illegal as I am, Ezekiel." She stated, not even seeming to be fazed by the grip he had on her.

"Your mother could be put to death any day now, and your Father too could be destroyed. All because he fucked her, and she carried to term."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 07:39:12 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke narrowed his eyes.

"And you're nothing but proof that your father didn't know when to quit." he said.

"I don't know where his soul is right now, but it sure are shit ain't heaven." he told her.

"You're as much of a sin as I am." he went on.

"The difference? I'M alive." he said.

"You're a corpse. Nothing more than a wretched soul chained to a corpse." he continued.

"Yeah. REAL love from a parent THERE."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 07:43:15 )

Aedan was silent before withdrawing a switchblade.

"All right then." She said. "Yeah, I'm dead. If it's such a problem, before I got batshit insane here, let's just eliminate the possibility." As she spoke, she brought the blade up to her throat, slicing. There was hardly any blood, of course, but that was to be expected. She didn't even seem to react to the pain factor either.

"Do you want my head? You can obliterate me on the spot if you so desire. Granted, you'll then have to deal with Cain and Az."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 08:02:12 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

At that point, something seemed to snap in Zeke.

He didn't do much... he managed to hold SOMETHING back... but he couldn't contain it all.

He reached out and shoved her. Hard.

He pushed her away and she ended up getting slammed into the wall.

"Shut UP!" he yelled.

"Seriously!"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 08:09:01 )

Aedan hit the wall, the switchblade dropping int he process, before justlooking at Zeke.

"Sure. Gimme a needle and thread." She stated calmly, almost coldly.

"I'll do it, and I'll make sure I can't slight the almighty nephilim. We both know you think yourself above anyone and everyone else." There was a calmness there, that couldn't be denied. Along with that, a scratchiness, however, Zeke was very well aware of what it was that symbolised.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 08:31:11 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Again, that did it.

Normally he could deal with her ribbing, but... not now for some reason.

He had to retaliate. So he did.

He was still close enough, that his hand... balled into a fist... met her cheek.

Hard.

He hit her with all his anger... and he didn't hold back very much.

"GOD DAMN YOU!" he shouted.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 08:36:57 )

The impact sent her into the wall again, and if she'd been alive, probably would have done serious damage to her.

"Too late. My father already arranged that." She stated simply before just pushing off of the wall and continuing down the hall.

"Ta-ta angelboy." She then said, wondeirng what he would do next. Would he let her walk off? Would he be spoiling for a fight as she normally was?

At this point, she didn't care. She needed to feed, and even if it ended up being that nephilim's brain she devoured, she didn't care.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 09:02:29 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke didn't take kindly to being ignored like that. She was being so flippant with him, like he didn't matter.

Therefore, as she walked past him again, she received another punch. This time to the lower back.

And then another to her mid-back.

"Cursed creature!" he declared.

"Just rot! Rot like you are supposed to!"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 09:11:05 )

Aedan hit the floor hard. He delivered those blows, and made his proclamations before he noticed she wasn't reacting. As he grabbed her shoulder to get her to look at him, she did, but the red eyes, the extreme dead look, everything made it quite apparent that she'd been pushed, possibly farther than he actually wanted her to be pushed at the moment.

She didn't say anything before managing to flip him onto his back, with much better speed and strength than one might have expected from someone who was dead. However, when she climbed onto him, he could see that she honestly was intending to devour what he had within his skull, and she meant it seriously.

There was also a ring of an ice blue around her pupils. It was small, almost devoured by the red, but it was there, if one were to notice it.

For that matter, Zeke had it too. However, it was far more difficult to see wit him, what with his blue eyes.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 09:26:52 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke didn't even seem to notice the blue in Aedan's eyes. In his mind, he was being attacked by an evil creature, and his archangel DNA was screaming at him to fight back. To smite it.

And he couldn't ignore it any longer.

Using his weight advantage, he managed to buck her off of him, so that she was sent forward, onto her front... specifically, her hands and knees. He then leaped onto her, grabbing her arms and trying to pin her down.

"...I don't have my sword with me." he muttered.

"Means I'll need to just beat you into submission." he growled.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 13:35:59 )

Aedan didn't say anything, just growled before managing to push him off of her. She wasn't able to say anything due to how she was at the moment, but Zeke knew that he was most certainly going to have an upperhand here, easily. He'd spared with her enough to know that it wasn't going to be hard for him.

However, she was able to really hold her own against him. She was able to push him off of her. It was just another example of the stat boost she received when she was like this. Not that many people had actually witnessed it before.

Once he was off of her, she dove for him, not caring to take care by this point. She'd gone full on Romero, so to speak.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 22:46:28 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke had recovered a little when she pushed off of him, but not enough to counter her lunge. She managed to tackle him, and the two of them tumbled about on the floor, with Zeke mostly trying to keep Aedan away from his head, for... obvious reasons.

They both seemed to trade getting the upper hand and disadvantage, but it was clear that at this point... they were evenly matched. Zeke was stronger, but he was a decent strategist, too. But this time, he was acting more on instinct. Aedan was weaker, but a better strategist... and that had gone out the window, too. With her boost making her on the same level as him, there was no clear winner.

And people were noticing this, too.

They were scared to get close, and some wondered what to do.

But most just fled, scared to get caught up in it, or fall into the sights of one of them.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.