Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange {S} orb items {B} New crate items 5K?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 20:08:33 )

@PoeticTorment: Both of mine do too.
I went to the Dr. Gotta wear a compress during the day and limit how much walking I can do. But it should heal.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 23:19:03 )

Head In The Clouds~ (Ping Please!)

@Totalanimefan: Oh, I'm glad it'll heal alright! Does it hurt much today?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 15:36:34 )

@PoeticTorment: thanks for asking I haven’t been around since my in-laws have been here. It’s doing better I have ibuprofen for it and a compression sleeve I really like the compression sleeve because then I can walk around. :)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 23:11:24 )

@Totalanimefan: NP I'm glad you're doing better! And yeah, compression sleeves/gloves are great. *^*

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 22:59:57 )

@PoeticTorment: Thanks. Yeah I can't believe how good they are.
Sorry about the wait. I was with my in-laws they came to stay with us for a week. Unfortunately their 'cold' they thought they had was probably Rona and now my husband has it and I didn't test positive but I feel a tickle in my throat. I should have realized when my husband's mom said she couldn't smell the candle. smh.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/3 08:55:05 )

@Totalanimefan: Not a problem. Yeah, I was the same when I first got mine. I have two sizes, just so if I need too, I can wear a set over my pants. Lol
No worries. Oh dear... If it is, gargling with salt water often (and asap) can help decrease the mucus and sore throat. It was a lifesaver when I had it. Good luck and I hope y'all feel better soon!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/3 15:04:44 )

@PoeticTorment: Thank you. I know that trick but I hate it. Why does it have to taste so bad lol, but boy does it work.
Thank you. I've been away from my husband who is in the bedroom. I was near him a lot before we knew he had it but his viral load must have still been low on those days because I'm still just here with a tickle in my throat and I might cough like 20 times a day. My husband sounds horrible, but I know he will be ok. He said it just feels like a bad cold right now.
I hope that we both recover quickly and don't get long covid. We can both still smell and taste, so that's good. ^^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/4 18:49:27 )

@Totalanimefan: Not a problem. *^* Yeah, better than losing taste later though... I'm glad it hasn't gotten severe. Same here! I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/4 18:55:24 )

@PoeticTorment: I’m worse today. Had a had time sleeping from the pain even though I wanted to sleep. Woke up lots to drink water and just cause I was too hot or in pain. Got a nap in this morning so I’m feeling a little better. Started having a stuffy nose and I have no energy to do anything. Even playing on my switch is a lot for me right now.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 04:52:51 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh dear. I'm sorry you're feeling worse! Are you taking anything for it??

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 06:00:16 )
@PoeticTorment: May I purchase the Snow Owl?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 08:12:30 )

@Clover: Sure thing! I'll start trade now, sorry for the wait. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 13:40:53 )

@PoeticTorment: I'm taking NyQuil and DyQuil. They are helping a bit. What's weird is that they both help but they don't help as much as they do when you have a cold. I'm still coughing at night, and my fevers are still happening. But it's way better than if I didn't have them.
Yesterday I was VERY low energy and lots of aches and fever pains. Today at least that is gone, but my cough is much worse. Had to have two cough drops in the middle of the night to try and help me. This morning I was coughing everywhere. Had to take DyQuil to stop it.
Still hard to sleep at night. Had a call with the Dr, she said that's very normal with Omicron and is also found in long covid, so geez, hope I don't get that lol
Can still taste and smell tho.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 03:24:29 )

@Totalanimefan: That's good. I'm glad it's helping some. The only thing I could take was the Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cold & Flu so those probably work much better. Lol As long as you have taste and smell, I don't think it'd be long covid at least. Hope you feel better soon. *^*

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 03:27:35 )

@PoeticTorment: Thank you. That makes me feel better about my odds lol. I'm going to get my period on Thursday or Friday, so I hope I'm much better by then.
Maybe I should try that one. I feel like we are going to run out of NyQuil before we are done with this.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 04:10:44 )

@Totalanimefan: Lol No worries. I hope so too cause that'd def be worse when you're coughing.
Might be worth a shot? I like it cause it seems to kick in faster and I always have it on hand cause it helps for severe allergies too. *^*

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 05:19:38 )

@PoeticTorment: I can sell you one porcelain pianissimo!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 06:33:29 )

@Bonnie: Yes, please!! Thank you. *^*

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 15:58:36 )

@PoeticTorment: you sent me 5.5k so I'm sending 500 volts back so you don't have to cancel the trade~ only need 5k!

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 17:42:20 )

@PoeticTorment: After having one last coughing fit in the middle of the night, most of my cough is gone. It's so weird. Every day I have different symptoms. 0-0

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.