Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 19:28:42 )
    Yaaaayyy

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 19:39:21 )
Oh, neat :)

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 20:28:08 )
We made 25 pages. :3

Also....uhhh... Hi. XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 20:32:58 )
And I should probably be posting more... but nobody's around??

Anyway, here's some random questions to help spark a conversation or to use as fodder to post (if anyone's interested)
    - If you could visit one planet, which would it be?
    - What country do you most want to travel to?
    - If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would be your very first expense?
    - What song lyric best mirrors your life motto?
    - What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 20:50:51 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
And I should probably be posting more... but nobody's around??

Anyway, here's some random questions to help spark a conversation or to use as fodder to post (if anyone's interested)

hmmm let's see...

Anonymous:

Um it would probably be The Moon. Sure its fun seeing likenesses in movies and stuff, but I so wants to go there in person.

Anonymous:

Hmm well Paris maybe. the city of love. just to go visit all their Museums and Art places. I bet it'd be a blast. even if i didn't understand anything people be saying.

Anonymous:

Um a new Computer that could handle playing sims and me visiting the website and talking to friends..

Anonymous:

I...actually do not have a way to do this haha. I wouldn't know what Song or Lyrics would. now if it was a character I was talking about I have a couple of opptions.

Anonymous:

That would be Potatoe Pancakes and I disliked it so much my sister went against my mom the next day and gave me something else for dinner cause I'd skipped breakfast that day and eaten lunch at school and she didn't see the point in making me eat something i clearly did not like. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:15:16 )
    One of those that are being considered fit for human habitation. It would be cool to check those out.

New Zealand :)

iPhone 14 pro lol. And then a house, maybe the house first.

Ummm idk, I don’t really listen to music with lyrics.

As in a meal? Brussels Sprouts and fish sticks. With boiled potatoes and ketchup. Grosssss.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:26:11 )

If you could visit one planet, which would it be?

I think I'd like to see Saturn. I'm not even sure if Saturn has a solid planet lmao I just wanna see those rings.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:28:12 )

If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would be your very first expense?

I mean, depends heavily on how much I win, but I'd like to get my own apartment/condo/house. I'd probably get a car since I don't have one. And a good computer. XD The rest would go into the bank or maybe some investments in order to cover expenses like utility bills and such going forward.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:28:32 )
    @CooperationIsKey: it’s a gas giant but there’s a metal core!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:29:26 )

@sunny: Ah, yeah, I thought it was gas lol. Still it'd be cool to see it closer up, even if it's from space.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:30:48 )

What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?

Hmm... probably the fried frog legs I had at the Los Angeles county fair a few years back lmao. They were awful; texture of chicken but super fishy.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:40:26 )
    @CooperationIsKey: I’ve always wanted to try frog legs!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:48:20 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hmm I'm trying to figure out a good belt for my avi as the item That gives the bow, two buns and belt, I have one of so I can only wear two of them..and i need to find another one 'rambles on' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 23:12:34 )
@Totalanimefan: It is completley okay... My day today ahs also been down int he dumbs.. ( at least a bit started out with waking up to someone having stolen my bicycles backlight and reflectors. so now both front and back light reflectors have been stolen ) wanted to work on some costume today but with tht 'surprise' i just draged my bike into my apartment nstead makign no room for sewing or fabric cutting.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 01:58:24 )
@Q t e a p o n: I'm obsessed with Halloween and kitties of all sorts. You're my kind of person! All of the lovely avis here have me so excited to building up outfits.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 02:02:20 )
@CooperationIsKey: omg my dad is cajun so I tried frog legs as a kid. Much prefer alligator.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 03:31:45 )

@kittyberry: Omg me too, lmao. I love alligator! I've had "alligator bites" (kinda like popcorn chicken, but alligator lol) with a killer Cajun-style sauce, and an alligator-sausage hoagie that was super amazing, both from local (Florida) restaurants. I am definitely a fan. :D

@sunny: Well if you do, I'd suggest not trying the fried frog legs at the Los Angeles county fair LMAO. They were terrible.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 04:01:46 )

Oh my gosh everyone. I got super busy today and couldn't check messages and posts at all until now :O

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 04:20:54 )

hey all~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 05:13:17 )

@Justice: Hello! How are you this [timezone]? o3o

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.