Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 01:01:01 )

@Justice: Lol, no worries! It was pretty late when you posted. :)

@Shadami: Oh dear, busy weekend, huh? :(

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 01:10:43 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oh my god those sound soooo good. In Texas the only dependable place for good alligator is a restaurant called Razzoos. Thankfully they're pretty great at it!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 01:33:11 )

i've always wanted to try alligator
even though i love them and don't
like the idea of hunting them but i
also understand they are plentiful
in some areas in the US so it's not
necessarily hurting the population

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 01:42:00 )

@kittyberry: It's evidently pretty common down here! And yeah, both were delicious. Like I'm sitting here thinking "damn I'm hungry that sounds good." lol

@Justice: Yeah they're kinda a problem in some areas--in Florida it's not too uncommon to see a news story of someone--or their dog--having been injured or killed by one. I believe there's been at least two deaths this year, that I have heard of. That said, I think in restaurants they likely use farmed alligator. o3o

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 03:27:55 )
Good evening everyone. Hows everyones day been?

My day was pretty decent. Just got home from work. Work went by quick today it seemed like, could have been just how busy we were though. Was a big discount day at work today so it was a little crazy for awhile.

I have had too much caffeine today. I should be tired this time of night usually. But nope. Not tired yet.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 05:20:07 )

@CooperationIsKey:
aw poor doggos~
farmed seems the
most humane option

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 06:15:44 )

@Totalanimefan: Best of luck with the interview!

@Kay: Hello! My day was okay, mostly played Minecraft (my current hyperfixation lol). Having a really bad motor tic episode at the moment though, which is not particularly fun. Hopefully the med I just took gets it to stop. @3@;;

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 12:00:27 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Pokes Head into thread'
How goes everyone can just wait. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:06:43 )
@star2000shadow: hey star! I really love your avatar! How are you today?
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:13:30 )
@CooperationIsKey: lol... the difference in treatment and preparation might be the difference with our experiences with frog legs - the ones I had were in a higher class restaurant - definitely not a county fair.

@Justice: alligator is kind of like a swordfish or tuna steak in texture and is usually pretty mild in taste...
And now that I'm thinking about it, I actually haven't seen it on a menu around here (FL) recently.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:15:14 )
@Shadami: Those are some definite differences between types of seating and their names! XD

@Alorrena: I tend to use the terms interchangeably as well. Loveseat is two-person seating, and a sectional is usually a very large couch/sofa, but to me, I'm not sure there's really a difference other than perhaps a regional preference for one name or another... kind of like "what do you call a woman's handbag?" - a handbag? a purse?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:21:29 )

@CooperationIsKey: extremely busy t.t

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:24:20 )

It's right their in the name though xD c-ouch

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:26:38 )
@Shadami: lol. Now I'm not sure if I'll ever get that out of my mind! XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:35:50 )

@Wildfire: hehe. Sorry :3 it's just how I've seen them. I want a good sofa though. One of the corner ones that are huge and fluffy cushions like my brother had when I was younger.
The corner seat was so big that when I got whooping cough I slept on it like a bed. Omg. It was like sleeping on a memory foam bed. Dreams

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 14:11:06 )
@Shadami: lol. I'll deal :3
That sounds like an amazing couch... *cough* sofa... whatever! XD ... and it sounds like a good memory, despite the illness...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 16:06:38 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Alorrena:
@star2000shadow: hey star! I really love your avatar! How are you today?

It's going pretty good and thanks, I'm still fiddling with her but she's starting to look good haha. and your's is just adorable. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 17:09:32 )
    @Totalanimefan: your interview is soon, good luck!!! Let me know how it goes!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 17:39:11 )
    @Totalanimefan: I know it’s hard, but try and relax :) they will at least understand that you are nervous!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 18:17:29 )

@Wildfire: it was the best sofa ever. So comfy and floppable on.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.