Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 01:20:56 )
@Totalanimefan: So like some parts of the house are huge, but it seems like the bathrooms were afterthoughts. A self cleaning would fit in the spare, and then we could drop down from two boxes to one box. I hope. But money, and the hubby doesn't like to spend money on things he can do his self.

Our washer dryer is in the basement, that is huge, but unfinished, and since the first owners of the house dug it out themselves, like 100 years ago or so, it's not tall enough for anyone above 5'4

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 01:29:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Maybe. I'm kinda hoping for black friday/cyber monday that there could be an online sale for it.

But the basement isn't an option, the whole thing is open, even the sump pump, so like I could see our cats getting in some bad danger down there, so that's off limits to them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 01:40:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Old Navy is a great place to look for good sweater deals.

I have eyes on a few things I would like, but I mostly use it for xmas shopping. I like to get shopping done early. My mom always would go out on xmas eve for shopping, and im like nah, not me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 01:54:36 )
@Totalanimefan: Well the ones I got a few years ago were thicker. But I don't really wear long sleeves, feels like Im being strangle, so not an expert. But hopefully you find ones you like.

Right, my mother in law asked me to finish my list, I need to get on that. But like I don't know what I want this year,.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 02:27:18 )
@Totalanimefan: Well my part of MD, tends to run a bit warmer. Or it's felt like so the last few years before covid, and then a great freeze happen.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 02:59:11 )

@kittyberry: I don't fly often but I've flown a few times in recent years and it was definitely a headache. I'm sorry to hear you've got cancer (I didn't want to ask ^^; ) but I'm glad it's at least more chronic than terminal currently!

@Rei Ann: Oh gosh yeah, open concept houses are a pain for litter boxes! And we have a teeny tiny bathroom to boot. Roommate and I were debating adopting this one neighborhood cat that was super sweet and friendly before we discovered it supposedly belonged to the neighbor (who had gone out of the country and just left their cat out while they were gone!! :( ) and that was one thing we were stumped on; where the hell the litter box would go!

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 03:07:23 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @kiwi: oh wow.. thanks.. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 03:15:49 )
@CooperationIsKey: Exactly, it's like a riddle on how to make it fit. Kinda hate that open concept is so in, when it comes to houses now, because it makes things harder for poor kitties.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 04:42:28 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ wonder how far into the page thing we'll get by the end of the event 'hums' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 05:26:58 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' oh almost to page thirtyfive sweet. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 12:38:31 )
-posts a post to help boost the post count-
Good morning everyone :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 17:32:38 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ hey everyone 'waves' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:14:49 )
-pops back in-
Is page 35 another benchmark to reach? (I haven't looked at the first page for a while). Anyway, here's at least one more post to help bump the post count and pass the pages...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 19:52:12 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ hmmm I'm debating on doing a halloween avi but i have far to many ideas haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:09:04 )
@Wildfire: i happen to have an opinion of handbags/purses too lol I think purse is all encompassing for bags used to carry money and other things, where as a hand bag is a purse without any straps except for maybe a wrist strap.

A sectional to me is basically a couch with movable seats that may or may not have different shapes that somehow attach to one another (clips, snaps, brackets, etc.) but i do think sofa and couch is a regional thing. Kinda like soda and pop.

@star2000shadow: Thanks! I really wanted to figure out how to use the legs with something, and this is what turned out lol
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:24:49 )
    Hey everyone

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:40:35 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: well you used them very well. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:43:26 )
    @Totalanimefan: my mum will finally get the keys on Thursday:) then the real work begins lol.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:50:12 )
    @Totalanimefan: very excited but also dreading it lol it’ll be a lot of hard work, and with her disabilities it won’t be easy at all, but she’s still looking forward to everything being finished. I won’t see the new place until Saturday I believe but she is going to send me photos etc.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:54:15 )
    @Totalanimefan: so much work lol. I am dreading it haha. She has already been in unofficially and had a look (she went while they were doing maintenance and they left the door open lol) and she likes it :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.