Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Dragon's Den ~ Milestone BIRTHDAY Celebration!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:50:20 )
Sounds like all kinds of interesting things, Peony.

Rimi - Aww. More people should indeed say they miss you.
It's online hugs, the best kind! No real touching for those who don't want it or are sore.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:50:57 )
oh wow :00 i do not know anything about it yet, so i hope that i would be able to learn enough to carry basic conversation with the people there c: thankfully my wisdom teeth extraction did not happen like that :0 but I still have two wisdom teeth on my upper jaw

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:51:02 )

I missed rimi! I'll jump on that train!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:51:27 )
I missed everyone tbh > w < I'm usually forgetful but I remember your usernames :D

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:51:38 )

Mine horrible terrible no good very bad day. But my name is not Alexander xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:52:09 )
lol i still have to go through another removal eventually :(( maybe after grad, but i'm not looking forward to that

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:52:24 )

@dragoness129: Well I wasn't very talkative on here to begin with. I just lurked while watching the groups start to form and stuff.
@shadami: You're too kind.
@peony: I remember your username too. Not sure if we talked or not but I'm not very good at remembering many things.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:53:23 )
i think we did for a while! or at least I saw you around :0 my avi might be easier to remember because I haven't changed it yet since I left because of midterms Q v Q I'll probably change it when the site slows down some

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:54:10 )

Dragon and I are here. The site will never slow down muhahahahaha

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:56:39 )

@peony: Hmm maybe we did chat. I can't remember.
Man I want to change my avatar but I have no idea what to buy. :/

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:58:18 )
I had my upper wisdom teeth removed, but still have my bottom ones. But I do have a hole on each side of my bottom from other teeth that were removed. I just have a small sized mouth.

Rimi - It was still fun to chat with you. Even the family was fun! ^_^

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:58:54 )

@dragoness129: It was fun while it lasted, yes. :)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:59:00 )
Yes! It shall never slow! -does evil cackle- Have you heard my evil cackle over Discord? It's fun.

Buy all the items! Everything~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 06:59:52 )

My wisdom teeth actually dented my jaw bone xD my mouth is that tiny. XD and they came in crooked
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:01:05 )

Is the Voltra discord still a thing by the way?
I'd love to buy all the things but I only have 68k.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:01:45 )
The dentist said: "which one do you want to remove first the top or the bottom? the bottom is easier" so I went for the bottom wisdom teeth xD and well maybe later in the evening for me since it's still afternoon :v

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:04:44 )

And I need to sleep because even though I have no class till Monday, I gotta wake up early tomorrow. FML.
Gnight I guess. I'll try to get online tomorrow... maybe.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:06:30 )
awesome, see you around! I have no class on Monday, so I'm going to be around here for a while :D Unfortunately I should really finish my first section of the thesis thingy huhu

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:07:26 )
Mine were breaking and crooked, so they had to be pulled. Plus, I was already missing a bottom tooth on either side, so the wisdom teeth had room to come in.

Rimi - Yep, it's still pretty active.
That's a good amount to start with. Choose maybe 3 to 5 colors and buy a few of the most liked items in those colors, then make a new avie based off that. ^_^
Aww, ok. Have a good night's sleep! -hugs more-

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:08:18 )
oh yikes D: Actually, I don't think mine have even come out yet. And I'm also missing a bottom tooth xD It never grew out, so I had another extraction when I was much younger to remove the hidden baby tooth and permanent tooth. Now it's just a space lol.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.