Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Dragon's Den ~ Milestone BIRTHDAY Celebration!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:12:00 )

I hope to see you all again often!
My teeth all came in perfect until my wisdom teeth where I just ran out of room cause I have a small month

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:12:11 )
Yeah, they hurt for a bit as they grow some, then the pain stops, then after a good while, the pain will come back as they grow some more. It takes quite a while for them to actually break the skin and come in all the way.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:12:49 )
ohhh i see :0 it's been a while since i've had pain there. I remember I did when I was younger, but for now they seem to be pretty dormant.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:13:02 )
My teeth have never been perfect. No braces though, so I think they turned out alright without.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:14:12 )
I had braces but then I was supposed to wear retainers after. I stopped for a bit due to laziness, and then stopped entirely because I couldn't wear it without a ton of pain. I have yet to get them readjusted eheh

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:17:52 )
My front two teeth are a bit crooked on each other, but I still get a lot of comments on having a really nice smile. -shrugs-
I just wish they weren't so sensitive. Cold water kills them too much! And if I eat something too sugary, they ache.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:18:58 )

Cold same. Sugar same.

I haven't needed bracers or a retainer though so no opinions on those personally xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:19:41 )
that's good! cold hmmm i guess they do sometimes, but i can handle a certain level of coldness. i have yet to experience sugar aches. unfortunately i have a bad habit of clenching my teeth, so i get headaches from that :((

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:21:04 )

I push my tongue to the top of my mouth whenever I catch myself clenching my teeth. Maybe that will help you?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:23:23 )
ohh i haven't thought of that, i just try to relax my jaw, but that doesn't feel so good xD
normally i just try to relax, but sometimes i notice that i clench even if i'm just focusing on a game. haven't had a related headache yet in a while though, thankfully. probably it's because the semester is just starting haha

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:25:31 )
Ooo! Made it to top poster for the week so far! ^_^

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:26:06 )
I want to get into the chart, but man dragoness you're just too good >:0

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:30:22 )

I'm trying to at least stay in second long enough to get a screen cap t.t
I've found I almost stick my tongue up without thinking now if I start clenching! It's really helped me not injure my teeth further xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:31:33 )
hmm well now I just need to develop it into a habit xD I feel like my teeth have really weakened because of the braces and now the teeth clenching. I have a hard time biting off certain foods now :v

and I half wish that Voltra told me how many posts I did in a month instead of my total lol so that I'd know how close I am

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:33:37 )

I like to jot down my posts at the start of events. Maybe you could jot the total down on.. idk Sundays or something. And see how far you got in the week ,^^

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:35:02 )
ohhh actually that's a good point. well I remember checking earlier and I started with 40 or maybe 30 something, so i must be around 30+ posts by now xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:37:07 )

So you're doing fantastic! Great job!
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:38:09 )
yeah!! and it's cool that we're running two conversations in two different threads xD

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:45:57 )
FuuChan Says...

Greetings everyone.

Voltra definitely needs some dragon items.
and dragon emotes.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 07:46:57 )
hello, fuuchan! and yeah omg that would be awesome :0 I haven't really thought of how to change my avatar yet though. There are so many more choices now ;;

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.