Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Dragon's Den ~ Milestone BIRTHDAY Celebration!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 22:12:57 )
Lifting weight would kill me. I hate all kinds of exercise, lol.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 22:29:30 )

I loooove lifting weights. Omg I feel so useful around the house when I lift weights. I dunno, just puts me in a good mood because I feel like I'm actually doing something good with my life. Although I tend to push myself to the point that I hurt myself. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/2 23:09:17 )
Unicorn is a deer until a
-sneaks back in and looks all around without being seen-
Unicorn horn gets made!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 00:30:54 )
I SPY A UNICORN!
:vanora_sun:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 02:26:56 )

Don't do so much weight lifting you hurt :o

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 04:35:43 )

I know I shouldn't Shad. I haven't lifted weights in a while actually. D:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 04:38:13 )

I haven't either. I was doing curls and stuff with bean cans xD and I lost my gym card

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 04:46:43 )

Bean cans? o . o
Oh I never went to a gym. I just had weight lifting class in college once. lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 04:55:11 )

Yeah they're about a pound each. Just do a bunch of reps and it works wonders.did that for a month and than was able to finally do a full pushup

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 04:57:33 )
good afternoon, everyone :3c i should be doing work but i'm gonna come back here every now and then lol xD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 05:00:05 )

Woah Shad, that's impressive! Good for you! :D
Sup' Peony? Good luck with your work!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 05:00:30 )
thanks! today feels like a pretty lazy day but I need to step up so that I won't be cramming so much xD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 05:15:21 )

Finally made my avatar on here. Jeez took me forever and I'm not too thrilled with it but oh well.
Haahha I get what you mean. It's a lazy day for me since I don't have classes till Monday.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 06:27:01 )
Oh same! Except that I even get Monday off for this week because it's President's day (for the school itself that is) Your avatar looks nice and simple, I like it :D But I can understand if you want to change it later on xD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 06:48:43 )

Oh really? Nice! Lucky you. Heheh
Ah, thanks! I wanted to do something Valentine's day themed so I went totally realistic. (Or as realistic as I can make an avatar) I decided instead of using the classic colors, I'd be the face of 'love'. I went for a cupid/eros look. Depending on which mythology you follow.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 15:32:04 )

'pounces thread' hello Dragoness.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 16:59:03 )

@Boss Rimi: Thanks. i've been working really hard trying to find what's right for me so that I can lose my preclampsia weight. xD I've never had to work weight off before. but now i have muscles too! :D BONUS!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 18:22:33 )

@shadami: Yasss muscles are always such a nice bonus. I need to tone mine back up again. I remember when I first started getting muscles, I would wear shorts and sleeveless tops on purpose. xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 18:27:01 )

I wear shorts regardless. xD I am comfortable with my body whatever it looks like. The one i'm stuggling with is my core. I've got abs hidden under my fat. xD i can feel the muscles if ipush on it. or .. you know...

I could until i got sick and stopped being able to work out. i hate how fast i lose them . xD
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 18:32:08 )

Abs are so tough to get. D: I'm going to start a core conditioning class later this month to help me get them all defined and nice looking. I have a very faint outline of them.

Oh yeah, you lose muscles quick if you don't keep up with the routine. ; n ; Hopefully this time I can work out more regularly.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.